Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peepynose

Having a night away from both kids for the first time in 9 months! Have left Mr Golightly in charge and I’m out with some friends and staying in a hotel, I can’t wait. Already two cocktails down on the train 🤣
Enjoy it all, especially the uninterrupted sleep 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4

oldjamfan

VIP Member
I’ve just googled it and it says there’s just two Italian restaurants in Ramsbottom- San Leonardo and Tre Ciccio; there’s another but it seems to be an ice cream place rather than a restaurant 😫 it’s all very worrying now 😔
From memory the Tre Ciccio one is a chain.

• Sad

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Hey guys, just popping in to say a quick hello!! Surgery is over, everything looks better than I expected and I have IV Oxycodone I can self administrate with a delay of 5 mins. The surgeon seems particularly pleased with himself so safe to say things have gone well 🤣

I was overwhelmed and had to take a break from all social media for my sanity quite suddenly, there are horrific things happening in the world right now and it breaks my heart. I had an anxiety attack and realised I could not continue on as I was.
So glad it went well, have been thinking of you. Take care of yourself 💛

• Heart
I'm on the hunt for either a wee highland cow necklace or earrings for the wedding as I've found a nice highland cow cufflinks set for mr C im going to give him the night before the wedding

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Cali is it possible that you can turn it off once he's in a deep sleep?
OH also likes a fan on but it doesn't bother me in the sense of disturbing me although I do still hear it.
How about putting a cold water bottle on his side, or those pet cooling mats.... 🙈
Might ear plugs work for you although I guess you'll need to listen out for the babies... what's a girl to do 😔
@2ofeach I did turn it off and he woke up 😂 I'm seriously looking into getting 2 small double beds and having separate beds so he can have no covers and I can have all mine

• Heart

Okgolightly

VIP Member
That’s amazing! Did he nap much during the day?

I think I was like your second as a baby. My dad used to be up at all hours driving round with me in the car or stomping the streets with me in a pram trying to get me to sleep. Even now he still rocks the trolley when he’s shopping because he used to do it for the entire shop when I was a baby trying to get me to sleep 😂

We got a bigger bed incase this happens with us. I can already see me bringing Baby R in to bed with me when he’s a bit bigger 🙈

He was definitely meant to be 🥰 I bet the cuddles made up for the rubbish sleep? Hope he sleeps better tonight for you!
That’s why we got a super king but it’s still not big enough, my two have to be literally touching me 🤣 I was determined not to cosleep with the baby but I caved and now most nights Mr Golightly ends up on the sofa and I have both kids in bed 🥲🥲

• Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
It’s so nice doc mum can join in again via jammy.

Hope mini cale feels better soon. Mini bored had rashes post MMR so think it can be a common effect.

We’re just back from a lovely Indian restaurant. What a treat, I love a good curry.

• Heart