Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My Monday just got a lot better. I had a phonecall from a private number so was dubious to answer it. I'm glad I did as it was Disneyland Paris phoning to say that the marvel hotel can no longer honour my booking so did I want a free upgrade to the Disneyland hotel. Of course I took a minute to think about it 😂 I've now got an upgraded meal plan as well. I'm sad we won't see the marvel hotel but I can't say no to a free upgrade.
Aw that's just amazing!!!! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Caledoniangsd the 2nd has eaten wee Caledonians Canada hat that he got brought back from Vancouver from my mum and dad. He is going to have an almighty freak out as he wore that hat every day 😭 barring booking a flight to Canada wtf do I do 😞
---
Happy birthday mini Cale. It's flown by. Can remember us all waiting to hear from you. I hope more cake is on the cards.
I pick his cake up in an hour 😍

• Sad

oldjamfan

VIP Member
I can feel my arteries furring up just reading about all this grotesque stuff. I’ve lived in Scotland for 30 years now and can honestly say I’ve never even been in the presence of anyone eating that shyte 🤢

Haggis on the other hand… 😬🤪

• Haha

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Weather is flipping like a switch here. Mr R decided this morning it was sunny so he took the rain cover for the pram out and left it at home. Obviously it rained the whole time we were out. Muppet.

• Haha
Just on here but it takes a lot to keep up. It’s absolutely mental some of the theories. Obviously it’s sad a young lad has gone missing and is very likely dead but the thread, the theories and utter chaos are hilarious 🙈
I have heard bits but it just seems so chaotic I can't follow it, it started creeping into the TS thread last night and I was like huh!??

• Haha
  • Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Yeah I’d try swapping beds and seeing if the different room helps. My youngest is 6 and is really funny about going to different floors of the house by himself (it’s a new build and we’ve lived here since before he was born so it’s not unknown or scary in any way!)

How old is she? Has she said why she doesn’t like sleeping in there?

• Heart