Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2ofeach

VIP Member
TBF it does look like a mini battered Colin but it is a battered Mars bar & it's bloody lush. That said I didn't realise how small they'd become.
Back in my day you could buy a normal or a kingsize Mars. Then those fun size once were an idea 🙄, the kingsize was shelved ☹ & the normal was downsized 😒

Mr 2 is out so chippy tea for 1. I saw the menu & thought if not today then when....?
My fear is that I liked it a tad too much 😋

I also bagged myself a bag of scrumps 😛

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Peepynose

Thanks @raspberryjuice @odetotheseaweed i hadn’t thought about the bed swap- we will give that a try! She is only just turned 3! She won’t say anything specific just that she doesn’t like her bed and she’s scared- we’ve bought her three different beds in the last year in the hope one of them does the trick but it’s always the same: she’s fine in it for a few days then decides she doesn’t like it. When we first moved she had about five days of amazing sleep on her own and I thought we had cracked it but clearly not 😫 her room is really well lit and my sister bought her a special night light but it makes no difference 😭
Hope the bed swap works!
Would she respond well to rewards for sleeping in her bed? Sticker charts/gem jar/tokens type of thing? We’ve used that for my little girl in different situations and it builds up to a bigger reward she chooses.

My kids are sleeping together in a double bed tonight for the first time, they fell asleep separately and we’ve done a bed swap. I’m expecting a very early wake up call as Peepy kid rarely sleeps past 5am and there’s no way she’ll leave her brother sound asleep 😴

• Heart

oldjamfan

VIP Member
Hey guys, just popping in to say a quick hello!! Surgery is over, everything looks better than I expected and I have IV Oxycodone I can self administrate with a delay of 5 mins. The surgeon seems particularly pleased with himself so safe to say things have gone well 🤣

I was overwhelmed and had to take a break from all social media for my sanity quite suddenly, there are horrific things happening in the world right now and it breaks my heart. I had an anxiety attack and realised I could not continue on as I was.
Great news and lovely to see you back x

• Heart

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
I'm speculating, but I wonder whether she's had to hand her phone in as part of the PC Prick situation and she can't remember her login details for Tattle to get set up on a different phone? She might be having to wait until they allow registrations to sign in/register under a different name. Alternatively, one of you private detectives needs to check the local news in Ramsbottom for the past week!
That's a good point jammy about the phone.

• Heart

oldjamfan

VIP Member
Public notice for @oldjamfan
Mr Weller is on BBCR2 Jo Whiley tonight after 8pm
You're welcome 😊

Hopefully everyone is doing OK. I know it's very much go slow in here of late but hang in there..... we've the Ode twins gender reveal at the end of the month so if you haven't given me your predictions get your thinking caps on 😉
Thanks kid, I’m on it 😎👏🏻✊🏻💥

• Heart
I don't actually know how they ended up being jags tbh. Our family have always called them jags.
Mini screamed holy murder in the appointment 😔poor boy got 2 jags in each leg this time. His boosters and the MMR dose for 1 year olds
Mr Deleted has to bring Mini tomorrow for her 13 month ones as I have a hospital appointment. I am actually relieved I don't have to be the one there this time. 💔💔

• Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
My kid played football this evening, it was freezing. I’ve been in bed with the electric blanket on all evening and Ive only just warmed up. It’s nearly June!

• Heart
I've not been able to get a heat in me since last night. I'm running a bath to see if that helps. Also saw tonight when putting mini to bed he's coming out in a rash that's covering his back and beginning to most of his left side of his face. He isn't teething at the moment that I know of so wonder if he's coming down with something viral

• Sad
  • Heart
Hope you’re ok, do you have any cake? How long now until your wedding??
I have no cake but I don't want any I just want to jump in the car and go a run but I can't. The wedding is 5wks today 🙈
---
I’m also in a foul mood so I’m in bed eating a giant bar of galaxy.
I have Oreo milka but I've brushed my teeth so don't want to crack the chocolate out lol

• Heart
Looking forward to watching the Scotland game tomorrow. Wee Caledonian is all excited to watch it. Yeah we probably won't do well but for Scotland to get to Germany is an achievement in itself

• Heart

2ofeach

VIP Member
I stayed up way too late last night, this morning !!! reading the Swifty thread 😴
I'm only on board for the live feed link later but they're a supportive bunch, very passionate 😆

Jammy I think the local florists were wiped out of yellow roses when my mum died, they too were here favourite 😢
Your neighbour is incredibly thoughtful ❤

Right more pushing matters, the gender of the Ode twins. Different genders in no particular order, we don't care which comes first 😆

@2ofeach 💙💙
@raspberryjuice 💙💗
@Peepynose 💙💗
@Okgolightly 💙💗
@Boredofthegram 💙💙
@DoseofReality 💙💗

I'll add more guesses as they roll in 😂

F1 weekend for me which mostly involves sitting on the sofa eating crisp very quickly 🏁

• Heart
My Monday just got a lot better. I had a phonecall from a private number so was dubious to answer it. I'm glad I did as it was Disneyland Paris phoning to say that the marvel hotel can no longer honour my booking so did I want a free upgrade to the Disneyland hotel. Of course I took a minute to think about it 😂 I've now got an upgraded meal plan as well. I'm sad we won't see the marvel hotel but I can't say no to a free upgrade.
Aw that's just amazing!!!! 😍

• Heart