Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Hope she gets it sorted in time! My sister is like that whereas if someone tells me I need to do something I make sure I do it asap. It annoys me that others don’t 😅

Reactions: 4

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
I hate getting a new phone. I hate switching everything over. It's taken me over 2 hours to get it all sorted.

• Sad

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Morning Twattlers!
While everyone was remembering our brave forefathers and mothers yesterday I was remembering my actual mother. D Day was her 11th birthday so she would have been 91 yesterday. I was telling one of my elderly neighbours last weekend that I loved her yellow roses in her front garden as they were my mum’s favourite flower. I went on to say that every Mother’s Day and birthday I got some yellow roses and placed them in the sea (her ashes were spread on water and it just makes me feel connected to her when I do that). Anyway as I was walking past on my way home from work on Wednesday my neighbour came out and handed me a lovely single yellow rose and said “That’s for your mum” ❤ (see pic).

Anyway on a lighter note my PA came into my office yesterday morning and casually said “I want to start a family!”
I replied “Fucking hell I like you and you’re really good at your job but that’s taking things too far, I’m past all that nonsense now!” 😂😂
How lovely of your neighbour uncle Jammy ❤

• Heart

Peepynose

Wow wow wow that is AWESOME! And I guessed correctly too so Docmum owes me something 😉😘

She doesn’t really but I continue to live in hope 😂😂❤

In other news I’m going to be a grandad again!! ❤❤🥰
And he/she is due on my 60th birthday ❤❤❤
Congratulations Jammy, I can imagine you are a smashing Grandad!❤ Is it baby no2 for your son or your other son having his first?

• Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
I think Della would of found wee Caledonian wearing the cake smash cake rather amusing 😂 I've got some of the pictures back and they are amazing. I can't believe my baby is 1 in the morning ❤🎂🎉
Aw happy birthday to the wee man. Hope you have a fab day.

I hope @DellaC is alright and it’s something silly like a broken phone or locked out of the app or something 🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Heart

oldjamfan

VIP Member
Having babies is a piece of piss, dunno what all the bloody fuss is about.

oldjamfan has left the chat. In a hurry…

Being serious for a minute our first was a fucking nightmare. It took us 5 years to pluck up the courage to have another and he was a dream baby. Had it been the other way round I’m sure we would have had 4 or 5.
---
Looks like his Dad 😂
Harsh ha ha ha ha

• Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Oh my, he’s soo bloomin adorable 🥰
I love that you’re broody again, there really is nothing that compares to the newborn squishyness of a baby. And the smell, oh the head sniffs are the best!

This picture is however not helping me, I’m getting really broody (again) for a third. It comes and goes in waves and the waves have been strong of late. Mr Peepy is a ‘two and done’ but this afternoon he said he’s softening to the idea. I even started an advice thread on here the other day in the hope random strangers on the internet might help me make a decision and help me get off the fence either way. 🙈😂
Link us up and we will all go on there and tell you that you should do it 😂

• Haha

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
41 weeks 😱😱 was it her choice to keep going?? Gosh I can’t imagine how uncomfortable she must have been!
Yeah I think she declined any kind of induction etc she just had loads of extra monitoring to keep checking the placentas etc. Obviously they’re much lower risk (but still high risk) because they don’t share placentas or sacks etc.
SIL’s were sharing everything so she had weekly scans from really early on and had to have some kind of laser procedure a couple of times to stop twin to twin transfusion syndrome. She had an absolute nightmare labour. Definitely take the csection 😂

• Heart

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Sunny up north so we are off out for breakfast and a walk! We will be tuning in to the football later as Mr Golightly is a Manchester United fan 🫠

• Heart
Awww docmum!!! Big wave and sending you lots of love!! I’m glad you had a way to reach out and now you can get in touch with any of the people who caught it in time to message you if you do decide you want a referral code to come back. I’ll be keeping an eye out for vetauntie or dentistdad incase you feel like coming back ❤

Still hoping @DellaC appears soon and she’s just taken a little break 😔❤ although I think she was as excited as I was about Baby R’s arrival so it’s strange she would disappear the day he was coming 😔

For whoever asked, sorry I was scrolling excitedly with the vinted development - we’re doing great thank you! Baby R is a dream 🥰 I’d love to do the standard chubby thigh pics but he’s so long and skinny he doesn’t have them 😭 so it will have to be a giant feet pic 😂
View attachment 2935189
He will have them before you know it 🩷🩷🩷 I love baby feet 😍 give them a nibble for me 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Okgolightly

VIP Member
He was a dream. We would take him up to bed at 6.30pm and read one story, put him in bed and say night night. Then leave.
If we had people over, they would ask "is that it?" When we were back downstairs within 10 mins. We were perplexed, wondering how long should bedtime take.
Well now we now. Sometimes 2 or 3 hours of sat next to them 🥴
I know exactly what you mean, it can be hours for us too 😭 and then your evening is completely gone. Mini is refusing to sleep in her bed atm and I’m so knackered she just sleeps in ours which I know is just prolonging the issue! I took her to the doctor at one point and she just said some kids just don’t need as much sleep as others which didn’t feel helpful 🥲

• Heart