Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
Rasp it's really common for the first few feeds to be a doddle and then it go tits up (no pun intended). Keep at it and seek support from a bf support group and you'll get it cracked.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

oldjamfan

VIP Member
Morning Twattlers and happy bank holiday! I had a couple of Smirnoffs watching the footie yesterday, went to bed at about 11 and slept for 12 hours! Canโ€™t honestly remember the last time I did that. I suppose I must have needed it. Meeting eldest son later for a catch up and some scran. Whatever youโ€™re doing, hope you have a lovely day ๐Ÿ˜˜x

• Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
@Liverbird2003 how is your little feeling now?

we just had an email from the school with a confirmed slapped cheek case in my kids class, but its got an attached letter from UK Health Security Agency which says once youโ€™ve had slapped cheek you are usually immune for life

@Caledonianprincess howโ€™s mini?

• Heart

Peepynose

Is anyone following the Jay Slater missing person case? What an absolute shit show ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ˜‚
What are you following it on rasp? I had a look on the thread on here but I couldnโ€™t keep up, it was moving so fast!
---
Big day tomorrow for the Ode twins, how exciting.
Who's going along with you tomorrow @odetotheseaweed ?

Runners & riders on 'guess the gender'

@2ofeach ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
@raspberryjuice ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’—
@Peepynose ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’—
@Okgolightly ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’—
@Boredofthegram ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
@DoseofReality ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’—
@oldjamfan ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’—
@Caledonianprincess ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
@Liverbird2003 ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
@gigilouxx ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’—
docmum ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
@Wellthisisinteresting ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

I think that's everyone but if I've missed you, apologies & tag yourselves.
Ahh exciting day for you @odetotheseaweed! Canโ€™t wait to hear more! How many weeks are you? How are you feeling?

Day 4 no chocolate or crap, Iโ€™ve honestly never made it this far! Xx

• Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Today is going to be a brilliant day. I get to try my wedding dress on and my neighbour who has terrorised the street for years is moving oh and Donald trump got found guilty ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ happy Friday indeed fellas ๐Ÿ˜ I hope everyone has an amazing day
Let us know how the wedding dress fitting goes!

• Heart

oldjamfan

VIP Member
Weather is flipping like a switch here. Mr R decided this morning it was sunny so he took the rain cover for the pram out and left it at home. Obviously it rained the whole time we were out. Muppet.
Poor Mr Bean. Er I mean Mr Rasp. He gets such a bad press on here but he tries his best, bless him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚x

• Haha

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
Hey guys, just popping in to say a quick hello!! Surgery is over, everything looks better than I expected and I have IV Oxycodone I can self administrate with a delay of 5 mins. The surgeon seems particularly pleased with himself so safe to say things have gone well ๐Ÿคฃ

I was overwhelmed and had to take a break from all social media for my sanity quite suddenly, there are horrific things happening in the world right now and it breaks my heart. I had an anxiety attack and realised I could not continue on as I was.
So glad the op went well. Love the IV oxy
๐Ÿ˜…

• Heart

Okgolightly

VIP Member
So we moved into our new house a couple of months ago and I put mini into the attic room as itโ€™s the biggest room in the house so I thought she would have plenty of room to play etc. However she is refusing to sleep in there; she will happily play up there in the day but will not sleep there on a night. Mr Golightly has suggested we swap our room (which is smaller but on the middle floor and much lighter) with hers in the hope it gets her to sleep as he thinks the size of the room is scaring her. I just donโ€™t know. At the point Iโ€™m willing to do anything but I donโ€™t want to move everyone around, do her up another bedroom and she still wonโ€™t sleep in it which I know probably sounds selfish but Iโ€™m so knaxkered already ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿซ 

• Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
He had it two weeks ago. The face rash went and last week he had the residual rash on his arms and legs. Can it come back that quickly?
The blurb school sent us just said it was viral and would go without treatment in 6-8 days. I guess some viral things can last a while and flare back up? Was he back to his usual self in between?

• Heart
We haven't had our cake box yet but minis cake was lemon flavoured with a lemon buttercream and white chocolate ganache and it was ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
  • Sick