LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Jammy you're a daft sod, funny though.
It's fab that docmum is using you as a middle man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@Caledonianprincess
A message from our lovely Docmum:
“Could you let caley know that it’s considered a normal risk of the MMR injection to have a fever and/or a measles type rash 10-14 days after the injection - doesn’t mean an ‘active’ measles infection. Obviously this is just going on what she’s said, if she’s concerned then obviously get him seen again. But if it’s MMR related then he just needs symptom control and he should be right as rain in a few days”

She sends her love to everyone as well 😘x
Just saw this @oldjamfan. Tell docmum thank you very much for her advice ❤❤ he got his jags on the 28th so he is in the 10-14 day period right enough

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m gonna say one of each
@Caledonianprincess my 2 younger ones got a rash and abit of a temp around the same time after their 1 year needles, i think it’s one of the main side effects x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's fab that docmum is using you as a middle man 😂
I beg your pardon? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'm resisting the temptation to fire back a massively smutty reposte (out of respect to the lovely docmum obviously).

Anyway the docmum vote is for two girls. She has a good medical reason for this choice, which is 'istinto' (it's Latin). ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s so nice doc mum can join in again via jammy.

Hope mini cale feels better soon. Mini bored had rashes post MMR so think it can be a common effect.

We’re just back from a lovely Indian restaurant. What a treat, I love a good curry.

• Heart
Given my lad is in Auld Reekie I thought I'd partake in a local delicacy so I did this.... Can you tell what it is yet? 🤣🤣🤣
Oh I hope it tastes good. Need to compliment it with a pizza, haggis and or black pudding all deep fried of course lol

• Heart
Reactions: 2
TBF it does look like a mini battered Colin but it is a battered Mars bar & it's bloody lush. That said I didn't realise how small they'd become.
Back in my day you could buy a normal or a kingsize Mars. Then those fun size once were an idea 🙄, the kingsize was shelved ☹ & the normal was downsized 😒

Mr 2 is out so chippy tea for 1. I saw the menu & thought if not today then when....?
My fear is that I liked it a tad too much 😋

I also bagged myself a bag of scrumps 😛

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder if my local chippy would batter and deep fry a mars bar if I took one in
I paid £1.50 for this bad boy.
I'm thinking I need to try it again with a few scoops of vanilla ice cream purely for research.
I've just googled & apparently its anything between 600 & 900 calories per battered mars 😳

• Wow
  • Heart