LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s so lovely of your neighbour jammy!
Yeah she's a sweet old dear. She makes up for that belligerent cigar-smoking Tartan Army prick that lives next door to her. I can't wait for the Germans to batter their arses next week. The man has suddenly developed an interest in cricket as well, for some reason. I bet he has something to do with Australia with him when he's out smoking tomorrow!

No offence Caley ;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah she's a sweet old dear. She makes up for that belligerent cigar-smoking Tartan Army prick that lives next door to her. I can't wait for the Germans to batter their arses next week. The man has suddenly developed an interest in cricket as well, for some reason. I bet he has something to do with Australia with him when he's out smoking tomorrow!

No offence Caley ;):ROFLMAO:
None taken jammy I know we will get humped and I'm at peace with our euros journey being brief 😂😂
---
Minis rash has got worse so I'm going to phone the doctors but I know they will say there is no appointments left guaranteed

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Meant to say sewn.
I was trying to work out what you meant 🤣 I think that’s why they’re going to do a scan. The pain has eased a bit the past couple of days though so hopefully whatever it is has resolved or is resolving!

Hope you get an appt Cale! Surely they’ll squeeze him in with a rash??

I was trying to work out what you meant 🤣 I think that’s why they’re going to do a scan. The pain has eased a bit the past couple of days though so hopefully whatever it is has resolved or is resolving!

I am on to them now. In queue position 1 so we will see what they have to say
---
Someone is going to phone me back at some point today

• Heart
I stayed up way too late last night, this morning !!! reading the Swifty thread 😴
I'm only on board for the live feed link later but they're a supportive bunch, very passionate 😆

Jammy I think the local florists were wiped out of yellow roses when my mum died, they too were here favourite 😢
Your neighbour is incredibly thoughtful ❤

Right more pushing matters, the gender of the Ode twins. Different genders in no particular order, we don't care which comes first 😆

@2ofeach 💙💙
@raspberryjuice 💙💗
@Peepynose 💙💗
@Okgolightly 💙💗
@Boredofthegram 💙💙
@DoseofReality 💙💗

I'll add more guesses as they roll in 😂

F1 weekend for me which mostly involves sitting on the sofa eating crisp very quickly 🏁

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I stayed up way too late last night, this morning !!! reading the Swifty thread 😴
I'm only on board for the live feed link later but they're a supportive bunch, very passionate 😆

Jammy I think the local florists were wiped out of yellow roses when my mum died, they too were here favourite 😢
Your neighbour is incredibly thoughtful ❤

Right more pushing matters, the gender of the Ode twins. Different genders in no particular order, we don't care which comes first 😆

@2ofeach 💙💙
@raspberryjuice 💙💗
@Peepynose 💙💗
@Okgolightly 💙💗
@Boredofthegram 💙💙
@DoseofReality 💙💗

I'll add more guesses as they roll in 😂

F1 weekend for me which mostly involves sitting on the sofa eating crisp very quickly 🏁
Interesting that so far no guesses of two girls!

If you want to watch the livestream later look up taylorswifthockeybro on YouTube, he’s my go to now as it’s better than trying to watch on insta. Plus he takes his top off and does the vigilante tit dance at the end. I love Kev

I love the swiftie thread, especially on concert/livestream nights, it’s a great little tattle community!

• Heart
We got an appointment and it turns out mini has measles most likely from his jags last week 😞 he's not a happy chappy at all

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
We got an appointment and it turns out mini has measles most likely from his jags last week 😞 he's not a happy chappy at all
Oh Cali....what's the score with contagion on that nowadays?
Better now than closer to your BIG DAY cake day.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I didn't either. One doctor said measles and the other said chicken pox but the chemist said too it was most likely measles. True id rather if he has them get it done and the wedding will be measle free
---
I honestly don't know about contagion I've never dealt with measles before. I dont even know anyone who has had them

• Sad
I googled it - could it be a measles like rash but not actual measles? Google says that’s common a few days after the jab 💙

Glad it's easing. Botch job will just be the cherry on the cake of your maternity care.

These poor minis. Seems relentless with everything they're catching.

• Heart
@Caledonianprincess
A message from our lovely Docmum:
“Could you let caley know that it’s considered a normal risk of the MMR injection to have a fever and/or a measles type rash 10-14 days after the injection - doesn’t mean an ‘active’ measles infection. Obviously this is just going on what she’s said, if she’s concerned then obviously get him seen again. But if it’s MMR related then he just needs symptom control and he should be right as rain in a few days”

She sends her love to everyone as well 😘x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I love that docmum is still reading along and now has a way to make contact. I hope she comes back one day ❤

• Heart
@oldjamfan please can you ask Docmum to vote in the baby gender poll so @2ofeach can update? I feel she’s still very much part of the gang x
We have already christened me 'The OJF Messaging Service' so yeah no problem;) . I'm sure when she sees this she'll let me know her vote.
My wish is for a pair of females. Ah, wait, that's a different dream :devilish:
I'll go for one of each! :p

• Haha