LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not pregnant thankfully, just a messed up period cycle 🤣 happy 4 week bday baby R x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn't even say happy 4 week birthday baby R! ❤❤

I've been court and experts have been appointed and waiting on their reports. I have been seeing the kids but not anywhere near as much as I should be (not my choice). I can't get over how this system works it's the stuff of horror stories. I've had a lot of people come out the woodwork to support me and offer support and vouch for me but still doesn't take away the pain of being separated from my children. Solicitors said they can't believe how well I'm holding it together but I have to no use to my kids if I fall apart. I miss everything even been woken up at 5am to the kids screaming at me lol. Normally me and my autistic boy share a bed and I cuddle up to him all warm and cosy and I really miss that. Keep telling myself every day is a day closer to this nightmare ending. 💔
How often are you getting contact? My ex-MIL was a foster carer so my experience is the other side of it but I remember when kids first came in to care contact was quite strictly controlled,but if you have a good relationship with their foster carer they’ll be able to facilitate additional contact outside of set contact sessions. For example there was 2 boys she looked after who’s mum was able to come for overnight stays at ex-MIL’s caravan, zoo trips, soft play, coming for dinner etc. Not saying you’ll be able to get all that but if you build up a relationship with the FC you may be able to join them on days out through the summer etc if SS and the FC agree to it, which it sounds like they’d have no reason not to? Hope you get your boys back with you soon 💙💙

I’m not pregnant thankfully, just a messed up period cycle 🤣 happy 4 week bday baby R x
Congrats on not being pregnant 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
@Lucyxxxx I'm sorry you have found yourself in this situation. Can they give you a timeline on how things will progress so you know what you are working towards? It sounds like you are being really proactive to show you provide a loving and stable home for your babies.

@odetotheseaweed I’m going to go with one of each! 💗💙

@raspberryjuice it sounds like you are doing so well managing everything especially when you’re in pain! boss mama 🥰

so frustrating @Caledonianprincess! All you can do is concentrate on what you can do and sort and try to enjoy the run up to your special day x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I cannot believe it has been a month since we last heard from Della, I keep hoping she will pop up ☹

@odetotheseaweed im going to go with one of each too!

@raspberryjuice hopefully the scan comes sooner rather than later to get to the bottom of the pain! I feel you about it being easier when partners are at work, I feel like Mr Golightly just gets in the way and messes up our routine sometimes 🤣 happy trying for no2 to you and Mr R! I will always advocate a small age gap, my sister is 11 years younger than me and I always wanted a closer in age sibling which is why there’s just two years between mini and baby!

@Lucyxxxx thinking of you, you are being so strong and your babies will be back with you soon 💛

@gigilouxx congrats on the lack of pregnancy 🤣

I’ve taken on some additional work to do from home so I am juggling that with both babies today and feel like my head is going to fall off. Baby has been at nursery for three days and is already full of cold 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I cannot believe it has been a month since we last heard from Della, I keep hoping she will pop up ☹

@odetotheseaweed im going to go with one of each too!

@raspberryjuice hopefully the scan comes sooner rather than later to get to the bottom of the pain! I feel you about it being easier when partners are at work, I feel like Mr Golightly just gets in the way and messes up our routine sometimes 🤣 happy trying for no2 to you and Mr R! I will always advocate a small age gap, my sister is 11 years younger than me and I always wanted a closer in age sibling which is why there’s just two years between mini and baby!

@Lucyxxxx thinking of you, you are being so strong and your babies will be back with you soon 💛

@gigilouxx congrats on the lack of pregnancy 🤣

I’ve taken on some additional work to do from home so I am juggling that with both babies today and feel like my head is going to fall off. Baby has been at nursery for three days and is already full of cold 🥲
It’s this year I swear to god. I’ve never known my kids bring home so many colds

• Sad
Reactions: 4
So good to hear from you @Lucyxxxx
It sounds like it's going to be a bloody arduous journey for you. Know that we're only a Tattle post away should you need us.
Sensitive questions but is there any concern for baby girl once she's born?
Is Mr Lucy still on the scene & how's he doing?

I'm going to run a book on the Ode twins 🤣
I was 1 of each, sweet nod to Lauren Goodman 😉 but washing up I feel tempted to go 2 blue.... I'll think on it some more because it's important right?

My lad is working at the Taylor Swift gig this weekend & his ears are going to bleeeeeed soooooo baaaaaad 🤣🤣🤣

Still no Della 😞

Cale does your sister have a role?

Hope you get the bottom of this pain Rasp.

Anyone doing anything 'nice' for D day?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@2ofeach she's my main bridesmaid and witness 🙈😂 she said she is coming to try the dress on tomorrow so hopefully she comes round.
Murrayfield is going to be bouncing this weekend. I like Taylor swift but she isn't my concert cup of tea. I've been to see the killers twice though. Once at Falkirk stadium (1st ever gig it was absolutely amazing) and 2nd at the royal Highland show ground. I preferred Falkirk though it was a better atmosphere

• Heart
Hiya all. Been really manic here so not been able to keep up as much as I’d like apart from reading and reacting where I can.
I had a heart monitor on a few weeks ago and the consultant came back today to say it’s all ok just ectopic beats so that’s a relief off my mind.

Had to plan some of today sorting the summer hols out for when he can to his dads, when I need to take holiday etc etc it’s a mammoth task to align.

I think it’ll be two boys Ode. Exciting!

Happy 4 weeks baby R and glad the pain is decreasing a bit Rasp.

Congrats on no pregnancy Gigi! Hope XL baby is doing well.

Good to hear from you Lucy and sorry you are still battling through all this but sounds positive with a lot of people on your side to fight this.

Love to everyone else!

• Heart
I've got a few posts to reply to so will just group reply. I've gotta do an assessment for baby girl separately but until I'm cleared it's likely my fella will have to have her on his own. He's made it clear to court etc he fully believes me. My solicitors said I'm handling everything really well and there's so much in medical and school records that show I am not the person they are trying to paint me as. It's not a fast process but I have had to agree when kids come home I'll accept outside help which I'd rather not but so be it. Just keep thinking if I'd done that one little thing different the accident would never have happened and am kicking myself non stop over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've got a few posts to reply to so will just group reply. I've gotta do an assessment for baby girl separately but until I'm cleared it's likely my fella will have to have her on his own. He's made it clear to court etc he fully believes me. My solicitors said I'm handling everything really well and there's so much in medical and school records that show I am not the person they are trying to paint me as. It's not a fast process but I have had to agree when kids come home I'll accept outside help which I'd rather not but so be it. Just keep thinking if I'd done that one little thing different the accident would never have happened and am kicking myself non stop over it.
Hey, accidents happen, that’s why they are accidents right? We’ve all taken our eye off the kids for a second and they’ve rolled off the bed/tripped down the stairs/touched a hot cup of tea. It’s just such horrible luck that they have jumped on you like this 😢 hopefully each day is one day closer to you all being back together again
---
So good to hear from you @Lucyxxxx
It sounds like it's going to be a bloody arduous journey for you. Know that we're only a Tattle post away should you need us.
Sensitive questions but is there any concern for baby girl once she's born?
Is Mr Lucy still on the scene & how's he doing?

I'm going to run a book on the Ode twins 🤣
I was 1 of each, sweet nod to Lauren Goodman 😉 but washing up I feel tempted to go 2 blue.... I'll think on it some more because it's important right?

My lad is working at the Taylor Swift gig this weekend & his ears are going to bleeeeeed soooooo baaaaaad 🤣🤣🤣

Still no Della 😞

Cale does your sister have a role?

Hope you get the bottom of this pain Rasp.

Anyone doing anything 'nice' for D day?
Don’t make a snap decision here, I need you to really think about it 😂 it won’t be until the end of the month so I’ll ask for official guesses before we go

Jealous of your boy at the gig, is he working all 3 nights? I’m going, but not until August, when I’ll be about 25 weeks, thankfully seated and not standing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Yes all 3 nights @odetotheseaweed
He's more of a Download lad so I've been teasing him so much for weeks.
I have told him if he gets a Swifty type work top to snaffle it.

I'm off to walk up the hill now for the lighting of the beacon for D Day. We are very blessed of this day.

• Heart
I've not been able to get a heat in me since last night. I'm running a bath to see if that helps. Also saw tonight when putting mini to bed he's coming out in a rash that's covering his back and beginning to most of his left side of his face. He isn't teething at the moment that I know of so wonder if he's coming down with something viral

• Sad
  • Heart
Oh @raspberryjuice 🫣 please make sure your scar is better before you try again.

@Lucyxxxx my heart goes out to you, reading about you sleeping with your little one and snuggling him made my heart ache. My youngest sleeps with me and I can't imagine the pain of them being taken away.

• Heart
Morning Twattlers!
While everyone was remembering our brave forefathers and mothers yesterday I was remembering my actual mother. D Day was her 11th birthday so she would have been 91 yesterday. I was telling one of my elderly neighbours last weekend that I loved her yellow roses in her front garden as they were my mum’s favourite flower. I went on to say that every Mother’s Day and birthday I got some yellow roses and placed them in the sea (her ashes were spread on water and it just makes me feel connected to her when I do that). Anyway as I was walking past on my way home from work on Wednesday my neighbour came out and handed me a lovely single yellow rose and said “That’s for your mum” ❤ (see pic).

Anyway on a lighter note my PA came into my office yesterday morning and casually said “I want to start a family!”
I replied “bleeping hell I like you and you’re really good at your job but that’s taking things too far, I’m past all that nonsense now!” 😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning Twattlers!
While everyone was remembering our brave forefathers and mothers yesterday I was remembering my actual mother. D Day was her 11th birthday so she would have been 91 yesterday. I was telling one of my elderly neighbours last weekend that I loved her yellow roses in her front garden as they were my mum’s favourite flower. I went on to say that every Mother’s Day and birthday I got some yellow roses and placed them in the sea (her ashes were spread on water and it just makes me feel connected to her when I do that). Anyway as I was walking past on my way home from work on Wednesday my neighbour came out and handed me a lovely single yellow rose and said “That’s for your mum” ❤ (see pic).

Anyway on a lighter note my PA came into my office yesterday morning and casually said “I want to start a family!”
I replied “bleeping hell I like you and you’re really good at your job but that’s taking things too far, I’m past all that nonsense now!” 😂😂
How lovely of your neighbour uncle Jammy ❤

• Heart
Oh jammy that is so sweet (your neighbour not the PA). What a lovely thoughtful thing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh jammy that is so sweet (your neighbour not the PA). What a lovely thoughtful thing to do.
It was - and the thing is she was unaware that it was mum’s birthday the following day, she was doing it because of D Day. When I told her that her timing was impeccable she got quite emotional 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7