LL off topic #10 The Wrong Fellas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately I’m at A&E with mini, she has been in so much pain with her stomach and constipation I’ve had to bring her in 😟 I do have a front row seat to a couple with a young baby who have just split up but have bought the baby to hospital together. He apparently cheated with one of her friends and she is giving him hell over it 😬
Poor love, hope she's seen to soon.

Enjoy watching the drama unfold....let us know the outcome 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I might be getting slightly too excited about this train trip as I'm planning potential outfits and what I might take for my picnic 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It looks blissful, I hope you can get a signal so that you can update us! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That looks lovely! Hope you have the best time 🥰
---
He loves me 🥰🤣

Shame I don’t want them anymore and have to hide them in the cupboard 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I've had a wild nail biting night....watching rugby 🏉. Finally we have some silverware Premiership rugby club 🎉CHAMPIONS 🎉

Those bounty éclairs look lush 😋
CBB on itv+1, these presenters are shite!
Hope you little one is seen swiftly @Okgolightly constipation makes me really irritable, bless her.

6 Nations Rugby tomorrow too, rock & roll 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My 2 or 3glasses of wine has turned into the whole bottle - oops

I won't be rushing out of bed tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
That train trip looks amazing @mrs.darcy. I love Berwick as my grandparents used to have a caravan there and that's where we spent our childhood holidays. Linlithgow has some nice history too and well Edinburghs is self explanatory lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
How is everyone this morning? Fellas, partners and kids? Any wild weekend plans or are we all learning to knit winter hats? (Genuinely wish I could knit)

• Haha
I've got football training with my boys this morning, 2 hours stood on a cold pitch, then an afternoon of the skatepark. Hours of stood on a cold park. But it's free and tired them out and I get to chat to my friend for hours uninterrupted 🤣

• Heart
I've got football training with my boys this morning, 2 hours stood on a cold pitch, then an afternoon of the skatepark. Hours of stood on a cold park. But it's free and tired them out and I get to chat to my friend for hours uninterrupted 🤣
Hope there’s somewhere to get coffee or you have a good insulated flask!

• Heart
How is everyone this morning? Fellas, partners and kids? Any wild weekend plans or are we all learning to knit winter hats? (Genuinely wish I could knit)
Spa day planned by myself.
But disappointed in my husband because he has done nothing to mark my end of chemo etc. I'm the one organising and booking holidays for us and the girls during the summer etc. he didn't even offer to pay for today. He's just on planet victim at the moment. Not much patience for him at the moment. Plus he was rude to me Infront of people yesterday and got in a huff when I was rude back. Sometimes I definitely think he married the wrong women and should have gone for more of a doormat.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.