LL off topic #10 The Wrong Fellas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to Iceland earlier to stock up on bits for my offspring and thought duck it, let's have a fat, easy tea.

So we've had;
Pizza
Mozzarella sticks
Wedges
Corn on the cob
Chicken wings
Coleslaw

It was absolutely delicious. Got Bounty Eclairs for a sweet treat later so now snuggled up in a dirty carb coma watching Home Town.

Rock and roll it isn't 😂😂
Bounty eclairs?!?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Sounds lush! I second Ode…bounty eclairs?!!

I went out for Italian with some of my team earlier and I think I managed about 30 mins awake once I got home before I was in a carb coma in bed 🤣 worth every mouthful though!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm waiting for the kids to fall asleep so I can leave their room. My husband has gone to get pizzas. He's going to be back in a minute and they are still awake asking me about bees and if they are awake stinging people and can they kill us 😩

• Heart
Did you not dream about being brutally murdered? 🤣 I know I would if it was the last thing I listened to 😳

• Haha
I'm watching Lucifer and having a glass of wine (which will become 2 or 3), that's about as exciting as it gets for me these days.
---

Assuming you mean the chocolate bar, I had a wholenut with my cuppa this afternoon.
I love Lucifer!!!!
---
Did you not dream about being brutally murdered? 🤣 I know I would if it was the last thing I listened to 😳
Strangely no, I just have a really solid dreamless sleep 🤷🏼‍♀️ whereas normally my mind is racing and I have quite vivid dreams!!

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm also pondering how much weight I can drop in the 10 weeks until my train trip 🤔

• Heart
We’re watching something about Mariupol, kids are still awake fighting over a spiderman, cba intervening

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Any wild Friday night plans everyone?
Unfortunately I’m at A&E with mini, she has been in so much pain with her stomach and constipation I’ve had to bring her in 😟 I do have a front row seat to a couple with a young baby who have just split up but have bought the baby to hospital together. He apparently cheated with one of her friends and she is giving him hell over it 😬

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m really craving some spaghetti hoops, would it be unreasonable to make Mr R drive home from work with a tin of them for me the baby right now? 👀
---
Unfortunately I’m at A&E with mini, she has been in so much pain with her stomach and constipation I’ve had to bring her in 😟 I do have a front row seat to a couple with a young baby who have just split up but have bought the baby to hospital together. He apparently cheated with one of her friends and she is giving him hell over it 😬
Hope mini is on the mend soon! 😔
Sounds like some fun Friday night entertainment otherwise though 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oh no, hope you get seen soon. Is it wrong I laughed about the couple? That should help pass the time 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.