LL off topic #10 The Wrong Fellas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have some takeaway options in our town but all the big chains (McD, KFC, pizza etc are at least half an hour away)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We are 10 mins from the city centre so have takeaway options coming out of our ears- we even have one at the end of our road 🥲 although I really want to be healthier and shift some of this baby weight before summer so from today I am on a strict healthy eating diet. I walk with the baby in the carrier and he weighs about 10kg now so I feel that is a decent workout 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I live 15mins from the closest takeaway and 21 mins from the nearest town either side. I was born in the country but as much as I love it it is extremely isolating. You'd be lost without the car! Public transport doesn't exist here!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Isn't it another check up for you today @odetotheseaweed ? Solo gig or will you take company? Best of luck the babies are both well & thriving.

McDs is RANK.... in that I like them but once you've eaten one you almost regret it & know you'll need a proper feed with 2 hrs.
We have it all within a 10mins walk or drive.
I much prefer a Chinese or Indian takeaway.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Isn't it another check up for you today @odetotheseaweed ? Solo gig or will you take company? Best of luck the babies are both well & thriving.

McDs is RANK.... in that I like them but once you've eaten one you almost regret it & know you'll need a proper feed with 2 hrs.
Scan at the clinic this morning, cousin came with me, both babies doing well, strong heartbeats ❤ one still slightly smaller than the other but they’re not worried. That’s it now, got my booking appointment late next week and they will book the 12 week scan

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Agree with you about mcds but I just cannot ever say no to a Big Mac 🤣
---
Scan at the clinic this morning, cousin came with me, both babies doing well, strong heartbeats ❤ one still slightly smaller than the other but they’re not worried. That’s it now, got my booking appointment late next week and they will book the 12 week scan
Yay fab news! I bet your cousin is thrilled 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm at the dentist to fix the same tooth that I had to get fixed due to a chunk coming out of it. Lost another chunk on Friday fs. I better not need numbed or I'll bloody cry 😂
---
Result 🎉 I didn't need to get numbed and it's fixed hopefully it's not needing fixed again

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
@odetotheseaweed such good news
---
I never win anything 😭 , think I'm the unluckiest person alive.

I used to live on farms in the countryside, usually in the middle of nowhere. I moved into town about 20 years ago (I'm on the outskirts), everyone said I wouldn't settle but I did, no bother. I'm about 5 minutes from a MacDonald's. Don't have KFC or anything like that, have indian takeaways that deliver and the chippy and pizza place does as well so not too badly served for a small place.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

New thread. Raspberry you know me so well #predictable 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.