LL off topic #10 The Wrong Fellas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sending you lots of sticky baby dust. Have you got the rest of the day off to relax with your feet up? ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have the day off, just going to meet my friend for lunch, feet up later once I pick the kids up from school. Think implant-y thoughts everyone 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@odetotheseaweed good luck, hope all goes well.
---
I was chatting with a friend earlier this week about how I’d like to do one of those posh train excursions but they always seem to leave from Crewe or similar. Today a brochure popped through the door with a departure from my local station so I’ve booked myself on it. It seems like fate or serendipity or whatever the word is.

As a singleton I get a window seat but there could be another singleton on my table. If there is I just hope they are nice, if they aren’t I think it will be headphones all the way. The dining option is a bit beyond my budget so I’ve gone for the other one and added afternoon tea as an extra.

I'm really looking forward to it, right up my street.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
---
I was chatting with a friend earlier this week about how I’d like to do one of those posh train excursions but they always seem to leave from Crewe or similar. Today a brochure popped through the door with a departure from my local station so I’ve booked myself on it. It seems like fate or serendipity or whatever the word is.

As a singleton I get a window seat but there could be another singleton on my table. If there is I just hope they are nice, if they aren’t I think it will be headphones all the way. The dining option is a bit beyond my budget so I’ve gone for the other one and added afternoon tea as an extra.

This sounds lovely! Maybe a dashing man will be your table companion?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
---

Oooh that sounds absolutely lovely! I’ve always wanted to do one of those. You will have to let us know how you get on 😍💛

• Heart
Reactions: 2
---

My mum has done some of those and coach trips and enjoys them and always gets chatting to whoever’s sat near her. Sounds lovely!

• Heart
---

Oh I have always wanted to do one of them!!! You'll have a wonderful time!! 🩷

• Heart
I’ve calmed down, had a cup of tea and almost a whole tray of milk tray to calm the nerves. Should get the call around 8.30 and I’m booked in for 9 if all goes well (luckily it’s only 10 minutes away) fingers crossed for a good defrosting process xx

@DellaC does your little man know he’s going to be an uncle?
@gigilouxx hows XL baby getting on?
@Lucyxxxx how are you feeling?
Good luck today and thank you for asking. I'm feeling abit better think the anti biotics have started kicking in. Not 100% but managed to tidy some of the house and wash my hair/do a face mask. Hoping they've worked as only got a 3 day course. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Baby is all good and I’m okay too just tired, midwife came yesterday and he’s got a heel prick on Monday. He’s just large and in charge

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I went to Iceland earlier to stock up on bits for my offspring and thought duck it, let's have a fat, easy tea.

So we've had;
Pizza
Mozzarella sticks
Wedges
Corn on the cob
Chicken wings
Coleslaw

It was absolutely delicious. Got Bounty Eclairs for a sweet treat later so now snuggled up in a dirty carb coma watching Home Town.

Rock and roll it isn't 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.