LL off topic #10 The Wrong Fellas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's absolutely pouring rain here so I'm going to wake mini up from his nap and go and sit to wait and pick wee Caledonian up as I don't want him walking back home in that rain. It's bouncing off the pavement it's that heavy

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ended up having to call doctors. Suspected UTI. Got anti biotics at chemist waiting for me. Am in abit of pain. No codeine left either. Arghhhh.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I'm wanting a new phone as my contract is almost up. I don't know whether to get the pixel 8 or an s24. I've currently got the pixel 6

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ended up having to call doctors. Suspected UTI. Got anti biotics at chemist waiting for me. Am in abit of pain. No codeine left either. Arghhhh.
Hope the antibiotics start working quickly, usually 24 hours and you will feel a bit brighter

I'm wanting a new phone as my contract is almost up. I don't know whether to get the pixel 8 or an s24. I've currently got the pixel 6
I always hear good things about the pixel phones but can’t give personal experience as I have an iPhone

Oh fella I’m in a right state tonight. I’ve been so chilled about this process and then had such a stressy day at work, and a stressy evening getting my kids back out the door to their clubs and then ready for bed and it’s suddenly hit me that tomorrow might be the last chance and what if it doesn’t work? What if they don’t thaw properly? (Rare, it’s a 98% chance of successful thaw) or what if they don’t implant?

I know I’m worked up about something I can’t control but wah 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Breathe @odetotheseaweed 😘 all of those things are out of your control, the best thing you can do for now is relax. You are doing an absolutely amazing thing for your cousin and I am sure she is so grateful. I will keep everything crossed for you for tomorrow 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Haha, yes I'm still here.
Things are fine love, we've had a good talk over tea.

I don't know how things will pan out, she doesn't love PC Prick, I don't even thinks she likes him but she wants him to be part of the babies life.

My stance is: that's fine but he's not welcome in my home and near my beautiful boy. My husbands stance is exactly the same but he's so afraid of her delicate MH that he won't say it. So then I feel like I'm alone against them both. I'm the bad cop, he's the good one. And that's pretty boring when my whole entire life is dedicated to them and making their life's as good as they can be 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He will lose interest soon and the trash will take itself out again.

It’s hard to be bad cop, and even harder when Mr D isn’t publicly backing you even though he obviously is feeling the same way as you. But she will know you’re not really against her and just want the best for her. If she’s not seeing it now she will see it soon, especially when she has her own baby to protect and can appreciate everything you’ve done for them all. You’re an amazing Mum ❤

• Heart
I’ve calmed down, had a cup of tea and almost a whole tray of milk tray to calm the nerves. Should get the call around 8.30 and I’m booked in for 9 if all goes well (luckily it’s only 10 minutes away) fingers crossed for a good defrosting process xx

@DellaC does your little man know he’s going to be an uncle?
@gigilouxx hows XL baby getting on?
@Lucyxxxx how are you feeling?

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’ve calmed down, had a cup of tea and almost a whole tray of milk tray to calm the nerves. Should get the call around 8.30 and I’m booked in for 9 if all goes well (luckily it’s only 10 minutes away) fingers crossed for a good defrosting process xx

Will be thinking of you tomorrow; got my fingers and toes crossed all goes well 💛

Thanks all for the potty training tips; we’ve been doing a sticker chart which hasn’t worked so I think the instant gratification of chocolate or sweets may work better for mini. Saying that we’ve had a day of her in tears and agony due to being severely constipated which puts us back a step in potty training 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Chocolate makes everything better ❣

No he has absolutely no comprehension of what that could mean. He likes babies until they cry 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Best of luck tomorrow 🩷🩷 I (and all of us here) will be thinking of you x

• Heart
Chocolate makes everything better ❣

No he has absolutely no comprehension of what that could mean. He likes babies until they cry 😂
Oh bless him! Mr R’s younger brother is autistic and he has no comprehension of what any of it means either. He’s already tried showing the twins how to play fortnight (they’re 3 months old) and when we told him we were having a baby there was 2 scan pics and he thought we were having twins too, and still can’t get his head around it only being 1 baby 😂

Mr R thought his nephews were his grandsons though so he’s not much better 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.