LL off topic #10 The Wrong Fellas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you got any plans for the Easter hols Della or could you disappear with your little man again then? 😁 show them you mean business!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Have you got any plans for the Easter hols Della or could you disappear with your little man again then? 😁 show them you mean business!
Well you're a bad fecking influence aren't you? πŸ˜‚

We're going away love, might lose my passport πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just trying to support you through this stressful time πŸ˜‚

Enjoy your holiday! 😁 Lose Mr D’s passport rather than yours, he can stay home and look after his stray cat or something!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just trying to support you through this stressful time πŸ˜‚

Enjoy your holiday! 😁 Lose Mr D’s passport rather than yours, he can stay home and look after his stray cat or something!
I love that idea. You crafty wee witch πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay, goodnight you lovely women (and you @oldjamfan).

I'm struggling to sleep at the moment so I have to meditate and listen to my murder podcast before I can nod off. AND NO MORE LATE NIGHT TATTLING FOR ME! No more Celebrity Big Brother either!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I'm struggling to sleep at the moment so I have to meditate and listen to my murder podcast before I can nod off. AND NO MORE LATE NIGHT TATTLING FOR ME! No more Celebrity Big Brother either!
Oooh yes what podcast are you listening to?! I’ve worked my way through pretty much all of the Redhanded podcast so am looking for some recommendations!

• Heart

Really glad to here your news only just seen. ❀❀

I'm on night 2 of being poorly. Been throwing up (not like pregnancy sick), chest pains and in and out of sleep. Even pain relief isn't helping πŸ˜”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Some kind of bleeping psycho that needs to listen to murder podcasts before she sleeps.

What do you do for fun? Pluck chickens and boil crabs?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Really glad to here your news only just seen. ❀❀

I'm on night 2 of being poorly. Been throwing up (not like pregnancy sick), chest pains and in and out of sleep. Even pain relief isn't helping πŸ˜”
Chest pains doesn’t sound good, have you spoken to a doctor?

• Heart
Maybe I should have kept that little nugget of info to myself 😬😬😬
Years ago, about 42 years ago when I was 3/4 I used to climb in my Nans bed every night and she'd be listening to a police channel on the radio. It was a normal FM radio and you could hear the police transmissions.

She used it to get her to sleep.

It was really lovely so it was πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜³

• Haha
I listened to an episode of the daily mail podcast about the trial of Constance marten and mark Gordon last night before I went to bed and then had really horrible dreams! I think I’ll stick with late night tattling

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Our Jamaican friend tells us they used to get the washing machine hose @gigilouxx ..... bleeping wild!

@DellaC I think menopause gives us a 2nd wind. I constantly tell Mr2 that my filter gives zero shits, sometimes I might be irrational but what choice is there other than murder....
That mini break sounds ideal, it could catch on ... #bemoreDellaC

A plan is a plan @IdeletedbutI'mbackagain , it's a goal, an end in sight to turfing out this bloody squatter! Have a restful sleep. I too love all things murder so interested in your easy listening 🀣

We're due a new baby delivery this month, no idea what we're getting.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.