LL off topic #10 The Wrong Fellas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is where we stayed @Caledonianprincess https://www.tui.co.uk/destinations/...l-beach-resort-riviera-cancun-by-karisma.html

It was beautiful, great food and service. We went for a premium room and the service was amazing. We had our own cabana reserved by the premium pool, cabana reserved on the beach both with butler service, room cleaned so it was spotless every day, fridge in room filled with free drinks and snacks every day, champagne in the room on arrival, hot tub in the room, all drinks incl branded spirits and champagne were included in the all inclusive, only one restaurant out of the 6 or 7 on site wasn’t included but we didn’t try that and candlelit dinner on the beach which we did do and was worth every penny. I struggled with food but that was down to being pregnant, Mr R easily doubled in size 😂 there was free trips to nearby beaches/shops every day as long as you stopped and looked at the tequila shop on the way - we didn’t buy anything and they didn’t pressure us to - everyone on the minibus was just there to go to the shops and beach 😁 they had some great excursions too, we did snorkelling/boat trip to Isla Mujeres and it was absolutely beautiful. We had planned quad biking too but had to cancel that 🙈 I didn’t enjoy the onsite spa because I had to have a cold ‘hot’ tub and then could only have a facial because of being pregnant so I just felt like a freezing cold slimy slug. Mr R loved it. Would definitely recommend it 😊
Thank you for this I'm going to have a look at it when I get back in the house. I looked at the one that @DellaC mentioned and it was really nice too.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh no! Hopefully they see you soon. I hate waiting around for appts, I’m the kind of person that always gets there early too so having to wait ages past my appt time really winds me up.

Yeah she did and my BP was slightly high and protein in my wee but she dismissed it. My BP is always really low though, has been my whole life so for it to be slightly high now along with the swollen hands and feet should probably be a concern 🙄 if I’m still puffy tomorrow I’ll call triage and go in to get checked. It could just be down to me doing so much yesterday I guess and my BP could be because we’d had to walk ages to get to the place so I’m not panicking, but I will get checked if it doesn’t change or gets worse.

My MW is completely useless though. The entire appt is always like she’s reading from a script and if I ask a single question or go off script she malfunctions 😂 the only decent thing she’s ever done was ring the hospital and kick off on my behalf. Otherwise even the slightest thing throws her. I had glucose in my wee last time and she had to ring day assessment to get a glucose test arranged and she went in to such a panic even though it’s just a phone call. You’d think my waters had just broken and the babies head appeared in the room the way she started flapping 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh no! Hopefully they see you soon. I hate waiting around for appts, I’m the kind of person that always gets there early too so having to wait ages past my appt time really winds me up.

Yeah she did and my BP was slightly high and protein in my wee but she dismissed it. My BP is always really low though, has been my whole life so for it to be slightly high now along with the swollen hands and feet should probably be a concern 🙄 if I’m still puffy tomorrow I’ll call triage and go in to get checked. It could just be down to me doing so much yesterday I guess and my BP could be because we’d had to walk ages to get to the place so I’m not panicking, but I will get checked if it doesn’t change or gets worse.

My MW is completely useless though. The entire appt is always like she’s reading from a script and if I ask a single question or go off script she malfunctions 😂 the only decent thing she’s ever done was ring the hospital and kick off on my behalf. Otherwise even the slightest thing throws her. I had glucose in my wee last time and she had to ring day assessment to get a glucose test arranged and she went in to such a panic even though it’s just a phone call. You’d think my waters had just broken and the babies head appeared in the room the way she started flapping 😂
She malfunctions 😂 robot midwives are the way forward. Maybe Kate is a robot?

Definitely call triage tomorrow if it’s no better

xx

• Haha
  • Heart

Omg they are so bizarre sometimes aren’t they? I repeatedly had protein in my wee and ended up with pre eclampsia so was being seen every week at the hospital but every time I had a midwife app (a different midwife every time 🙄) they would ring the hospital straight away telling them I was off in cos of protein in my wee even though the hospital already knew about it, were monitoring me and then would say I didn’t need to 🥲

• Heart
@raspberryjuice I know I shouldn't be shocked to hear this but wtf? Yes these things could also be caused by other things, totally unrelated to PET but your midwife can't know that by looking at you.
Please make sure you get seen if you are still concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am knackered. I just don't have the energy for appointments and driving around and waiting 😭😭

Got on okay, discussed reoccurrence %'s and next steps. Have a break until April where I'll be starting injections and hormone suppression tablets.... For 5 bloody years!!! Fun 🤣
Has the fucker left your body completely?

• Heart
@raspberryjuice I know I shouldn't be shocked to hear this but wtf? Yes these things could also be caused by other things, totally unrelated to PET but your midwife can't know that by looking at you.
Please make sure you get seen if you are still concerned.
Well that was my thoughts, like how does she know? She’s honestly useless 😂 I think you’ve given me more advice on here than she has in all the appts I’ve had with her! Even today she was shocked when baby kicked her when she was poking my bump to see where he was and then asked me if she was touching his bum and if she’d found my pubic bone when she was measuring?! This is your job love, you tell me if it’s his bum, it’s not like I can see 🤷🏻‍♀️ she’s crap!

I am knackered. I just don't have the energy for appointments and driving around and waiting 😭😭

Got on okay, discussed reoccurrence %'s and next steps. Have a break until April where I'll be starting injections and hormone suppression tablets.... For 5 bloody years!!! Fun 🤣
I’m glad you have a plan. Sorry it’s a 5 year plan, but it’s better to know now that it will be that long I guess. Do you need any other treatments or are they done?
Enjoy your break! Can you squeeze in a few days away with your babies in that time or anything so you all get a relaxing break? ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has the fucker left your body completely?
Yes! Well I have some precancerous cells left in my boob so that's why that's coming off in June but for now all treatment is focused on preventing reoccurrence!! So starving any c cells that may have set up shop elsewhere in my body!

I have to say, it's a bloody absolutely fascinating area of science!!! I can totally see why medical professionals gravitate to that area!
---
Well that was my thoughts, like how does she know? She’s honestly useless 😂 I think you’ve given me more advice on here than she has in all the appts I’ve had with her! Even today she was shocked when baby kicked her when she was poking my bump to see where he was and then asked me if she was touching his bum and if she’d found my pubic bone when she was measuring?! This is your job love, you tell me if it’s his bum, it’s not like I can see 🤷🏻‍♀️ she’s crap!

I’m glad you have a plan. Sorry it’s a 5 year plan, but it’s better to know now that it will be that long I guess. Do you need any other treatments or are they done?
Enjoy your break! Can you squeeze in a few days away with your babies in that time or anything so you all get a relaxing break? ❤
Yeah.... your MW does not fill me with confidence 😬😬 I know you will because you are always on the ball but please get a second opinion 🩷

Thanks Rasp 🩷🩷 there are many things in my favour, my positive attitude being right up there apparently 😅 I'll get through it! I have a spa day planned for myself this weekend so the kiddies will have to wait 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes! Well I have some precancerous cells left in my boob so that's why that's coming off in June but for now all treatment is focused on preventing reoccurrence!! So starving any c cells that may have set up shop elsewhere in my body!

I have to say, it's a bloody absolutely fascinating area of science!!! I can totally see why medical professionals gravitate to that area!
---

Yeah.... your MW does not fill me with confidence 😬😬 I know you will because you are always on the ball but please get a second opinion 🩷

Thanks Rasp 🩷🩷 there are many things in my favour, my positive attitude being right up there apparently 😅 I'll get through it! I have a spa day planned for myself this weekend so the kiddies will have to wait 🤣🤣
You’re such a fuckin soldier, smashing all that treatment ❤❤❤

• Heart

---

You’ve absolutely smashed everything so far and I’m sure you will continue to do so 💛

• Heart
A spa day sounds lovely and well deserved! The kids will probably be happy with a film night and some snacks 🤣

I’m so pleased for you that the worst part is over and you’ve kicked it’s ass 🩷🩷 you’re an inspiration 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah that's absolutely bloody fantastic though and I'm so so very pleased that the fucker has gone.

You can handle anything now lady!

Will the suppressants cause menopause? Ooh we can share tips about hairy chins, dry fannies and mood swings that make you book hotels away from your family 😂😂

Seriously though, you have been utterly amazing throughout this, you've got on and done what needed doing whilst being a Mum to those little girls. You're an inspiration to them and us xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah that's absolutely bloody fantastic though and I'm so so very pleased that the fucker has gone.

Will the suppressants cause menopause? Ooh we can share tips about hairy chins, dry fannies and mood swings that make you book hotels away from your family 😂😂

Seriously though, you have been utterly amazing throughout this, you've got on and done what needed doing whilst being a Mum to those little girls. You're an inspiration to them and us xx
As if you got so annoyed you just fucked off 🤣

• Haha

Yes!!! The hot flashes and mood swings are what worries me the most 😅😅

Thank you @DellaC, thank you @raspberryjuice 🩷🩷

• Heart
As if you got so annoyed you just fucked off 🤣
I've still not gone home 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I've had my hair done, bought some clothes and had a nice tea out. Now in my room with a bottle of wine, an Easter Egg and Netflix 🙈

They can duck.right.off! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.