LL off topic #10 The Wrong Fellas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random question because I know weโ€™ve talked about it before. Has your hair started growing back again yet and is it a different colour/texture to before? ๐Ÿ˜…

@DellaC are you back home tonight?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've still not gone home ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I've had my hair done, bought some clothes and had a nice tea out. Now in my room with a bottle of wine, an Easter Egg and Netflix ๐Ÿ™ˆ

They can duck.right.off! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Ok thatโ€™s a no ๐Ÿ˜‚ Has Mr D pissed you off too? Hope your neighbours are less randy tonight!

Random question because I know weโ€™ve talked about it before. Has your hair started growing back again yet and is it a different colour/texture to before? ๐Ÿ˜…

@DellaC are you back home tonight?
Yes it has started growing back!! And yes it appears to be straight and blonde this time, last time it grew back during treatment it was brown so... that's been weird ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I love how white people will get vexed and walk out to cool down whereas in a Jamaican household you just get a slipper/spatula/spoon thrown at you

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thatโ€™s amazing! ๐Ÿ˜‚ what colour did you have before it all?
I'm naturally light brown and wavy and very curly mix!! And the brown that grew back during treatment was very dark! I do wonder will a curl kick in at some point or will I now just have straight hair!? It's so weird!! ๐Ÿคฃ

Not looking forward to my leg and arm hair retuning.... I quite enjoyed not having to deal with that ๐Ÿคฃ
---
Ginger. You're all fecking ginger. I'm the only brunette in the village ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I was a faux ginger ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes, he just always sides with her and it gets on my nerves. She's a spoilt brat and it's his fault! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m shocked heโ€™s sided with her after how vile the little twerp was when they split before. Hope heโ€™s footing the bill for your mini break!
Ginger. You're all fecking ginger. I'm the only brunette in the village ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m not ginge ๐Ÿ˜ I think the rest are though!

I'm naturally light brown and wavy and very curly mix!! And the brown that grew back during treatment was very dark! I do wonder will a curl kick in at some point or will I now just have straight hair!? It's so weird!! ๐Ÿคฃ

Not looking forward to my leg and arm hair retuning.... I quite enjoyed not having to deal with that ๐Ÿคฃ
Thatโ€™s really amazing! And absolutely bizarre that it happens. Especially that youโ€™ve had 2 different types of hair grow back during treatment.
Maybe your leg hair etc will come back blonde too so you can leave it a bit longer ๐Ÿ˜‚

I love how white people will get vexed and walk out to cool down whereas in a Jamaican household you just get a slipper/spatula/spoon thrown at you
I threw a tea towel at an ex once and it was the end of the world, no way Iโ€™d get away with a spatula or a slipper ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
So glad you have a 5 year plan @IdeletedbutI'mbackagain, I know Iโ€™m a fairly new poster here but I used to follow along as a lurker and youโ€™ve always been so positive about this journey. Youโ€™re amazing, and I feel proud to โ€œknowโ€ you

(sorry if that sounds super patronising, I didnโ€™t want it to, but couldnโ€™t think of a way to word it where it didnโ€™t sound patronising!)

@DellaC how long have you got your hotel for? Have you heard from Mr D or your daughter?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So glad you have a 5 year plan @IdeletedbutI'mbackagain, I know Iโ€™m a fairly new poster here but I used to follow along as a lurker and youโ€™ve always been so positive about this journey. Youโ€™re amazing, and I feel proud to โ€œknowโ€ you

(sorry if that sounds super patronising, I didnโ€™t want it to, but couldnโ€™t think of a way to word it where it didnโ€™t sound patronising!)

@DellaC how long have you got your hotel for? Have you heard from Mr D or your daughter?
It doesn't sound patronising at all!! I really appreciate it ๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท it's lovely to hear!!
---
Thatโ€™s really amazing! And absolutely bizarre that it happens. Especially that youโ€™ve had 2 different types of hair grow back during treatment.
Maybe your leg hair etc will come back blonde too so you can leave it a bit longer ๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh hopefully!!! I have really enjoyed my maintenance free life the last few months๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
---
How long do you plan on staying in the hotel @DellaC ?? Hope it's on Mr D's credit card!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Until September ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

No, I just booked 2 nights. I felt so overwhelmed with everything, like I was going to explode. So here I am. I've never done anything like this before but it feels really good...might make it a regular occurrence ๐Ÿ˜

I sent them both a text yesterday, saying I was having a couple of nights away, have spoken to them both since, they clearly think I've lost my mind. And maybe I have but at least I'm relaxed ๐Ÿ˜‚

They're lucky...I was looking at Flights to Orlando and Air B'n'Bs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜’
---
It doesn't sound patronising at all!! I really appreciate it ๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท it's lovely to hear!!
---

Oh hopefully!!! I have really enjoyed my maintenance free life the last few months๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
---
How long do you plan on staying in the hotel @DellaC ?? Hope it's on Mr D's credit card!!
Nope...I thought about it but then he'd know where I am ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You havenโ€™t lost your mind! I think they have ๐Ÿคฃ your break is well deserved and I agree you should make it a regular thing! It will be good for your sanity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I love that you did that @DellaC, you clearly needed some space to think! Let them think youโ€™ve lost the plot, maybe they will take you a bit more seriously next time

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.