LJPopsey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
http://tattle.life/threads/sacconej...-death-traps-and-tuna-wraps.6757/post-1650721 Wait, What? Did Jonathan Joly and Laura have a rendezvouses? I’m so confused I don’t remember any drama being talked about but so many people have referenced this over the years and Laura the other day said she was still close with Anna but Anna hasn’t acknowledged Laura exists for a while now so it makes me wonder if maybe Laura got to flirty with Jonathan or maybe Jonathan seemed to obsess over her like he did Zoella....either way it looks like Anna cut both of them out of their lives.

I think she must watch too much American tv because she uses that word more than any teenager I’ve ever met.
Also can we talk about the brows 😂 I can’t believe she draws those on and thinks they look good 🤦🏻‍♀️
I watched her YouTube video of the primark haul and her make up was just awful looking but her eyebrows especially were just horrible!! I think if I’d filmed myself and not realised my make up was that bad and then I saw it back I wouldn’t of uploaded it! She looked terrible

Reactions: 3
She is back on instagram trying to explain why she isn’t posting videos like she said she would and whinging about her “head being all over the place” I’m done hearing this, she’s been saying it for almost 6 months. She lays around in her garden sunning all day no wonder she’s in her own head she has to be bored out of her mind, get up, get a job, stop sponging off your parents and you’ll be much happier.
She also said she wants to “make high quality content she’s proud of” I’m willing to bet the next video we see from her will be a haul filled with cheap tat, or something she can use Molly-Mae in the thumbnail for, she LOVES using that girl for views.

Also she posted a video of Lily in her knickers, she’s as bad as the SacconeJoly’s they don’t care that pedos are watching as long as they get views, horrible parents the lot of them.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
So after yesterday’s stories we get a hint of a relationship but is gonna keep it of social media but then in another storie.....it might feature? She took ages just to say that!
Dripping information.

Reactions: 2
I was watching that and it was mentally draining trying to see what she was trying to say. I often wonder if she thinks about what she’s going to say or does she just open up stories and say the first thing that comes to mind, she’s so inconsistent and flip flops back and forth she’s worse than Anna Saccone with contradicting herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She looks awful! Her friend who was with her in bluewater (guessin it was a friend n not her mum) was orange too!!
Did you see the stories where she was asking about how many children can come
To Lilly’s birthday? I personally wouldn’t have a party of any size if I didn’t understand the rules like she does.

Reactions: 1
She spent the last 4 months constantly complaining about people not following the rules and saying she was so worried about coronavirus, and now that it’s Lilys birthday all that’s gone out the window and she wants to have a big party 🙄 I wouldn’t risk it considering she lives with her parents and they would be part of the vulnerable group.

So after yesterday’s stories we get a hint of a relationship but is gonna keep it of social media but then in another storie.....it might feature? She took ages just to say that!
Dripping information.
Back to this for a second, for the last 2 months going into last week she was on stories talking about how her head is all over the place, she’s really been struggling, she’s going through something, and then she says she was in a 6 year relationship and it was really up and down and now it’s ended and now she’s already talking about a new relationship with someone else and she may or may not post about.
To go from being so upset you can’t work last week to this week she’s over the moon met someone else and moving on seems really fast. I really hope she’s not introducing Lily to this person straight away, that would be way to confusing for her.

• Wow
I watched her ASOS haul, she says she has a lot going on personally and will try to do one video a week.
She also said that she bought stuff from ASOS so she could do a haul and was going to return it, I said that a few weeks ago, I knew there was no way she was keeping all the stuff she was hauling, she wears the same thing everyday! She was also asking what shoes to keep she said she can’t afford to keep both, wasn’t she showing herself at Mercedes a month ago saying she was car shopping???
Something else I noticed is her hair, she wears extensions but look at how short her natural hair is around her face, I knew her hair was short because she said it has been snapping off but dam lay off the bleach and extensions!
I couldn’t help but upload this picture of her tan lines, she uses the filter tan from molly mae but I guess she only does face and hands 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She is! I don’t understand this obsession she has with her birthday, what’s wrong with having a nice little family party, why does she need to go so over the top? She’s been posting about her birthday for the last 6 weeks and of course everything is gifted, it’s easy to spoil a child if it doesn’t cost the parent a thing!

Woo it’s finally here, the day we’ve all been waitin for.....Lilly’s birthday! 🤣🤣🙄🙄

Woo it’s finally here, the day we’ve all been waitin for.....Lilly’s birthday! 🤣🤣🙄🙄
🤣 she posted a lot less than I thought she would after hyping it up for the last month, but that makes me think she vlogged it so I suppose we have that to look forward to!

From what was shown not very social distancing.
But yeah a 20 min vlog coming our way🤣🤣🤣

🤣 yep vlog coming soon.
Also is she wearing any bottoms? I hope to god this isn’t a dress it’s so high up her vajayjay will be on full display!