LJPopsey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her story about being harassed is completely ridiculous you will always be encouraged to change your number... because the only way they can ensure the person doesn’t contact you again is for them to have no way to contact you and if it’s that bad you can get a restraining order 🙄
sure it may be a bit frustrating because you have a business or whatever but it’s for your safety it’s not to inconvenience you 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I was wondering what she was talking about with this, she hinted at a break up after 6 years (I think that’s what she said, she talks so much and is constantly contradicting herself it’s hard to keep up) I’m assuming it didn’t end well with talk of harassment, but she’s trying to make a feminist statement out of it saying “why in 2020 is it up to the women to change her number” but that makes no sense a women can harass a women and a man can harass a man, its up to the victim to change their number and contact the police for their own safety, it’s nothing to do with her being a women.

Reactions: 2
Harassed, bullied is always a known trend for instagramers wanting traction. Oh feel sorry for me please

Watched the birthday vlog and it’s safe to say Lily was spoiled rotten she had so many gifts it was like she wasn’t even seeing them she just wanted to rip stuff open. The video reminded me of the Ingham family, so many presents the kids can’t even enjoy them it’s overwhelming for them. Also the dress she had Lily in is not appropriate for this kind of party she was running and jumping everywhere and her top came down a few times. Then Laura is literally hugging and kissing everyone and then talking about it’s ok they’re in bubbles and practicing social distancing, she obviously has no clue what’s she’s talking about and just spouting random rubbish she’s heard on the news. Even Zoe Sugg and Mark Ferris talked about why they weren’t hugging and why they were sitting 6 feet apart, this party they were all on top of each other, and yet Laura was driving around shaming people for standing outside a shop in a group just a few weeks ago. Finally Lily’s talk about she likes a boy and he has a girlfriend but she doesn’t care, she’s talking about this with some girl name Twilly and this girl is twice Lily’s age, then when they show the boy he’s one of Laura’s friends so he’s like 30! Why would she keep this in and why does she encourage this talk of boyfriends and kissing, she’s setting Lily up to become the teen mum Laura always claimed to be*
she should be encouraging Lily to act her own age and not let her hang out with teenagers 🤦🏻‍♀️

*for context Laura had Lily when she was 24 but she always makes videos talking about being a teen mum, for some reasons she obsessed with people thinking she was 16 or something 🙄

Watched the birthday vlog and it’s safe to say Lily was spoiled rotten she had so many gifts it was like she wasn’t even seeing them she just wanted to rip stuff open. The video reminded me of the Ingham family, so many presents the kids can’t even enjoy them it’s overwhelming for them. Also the dress she had Lily in is not appropriate for this kind of party she was running and jumping everywhere and her top came down a few times. Then Laura is literally hugging and kissing everyone and then talking about it’s ok they’re in bubbles and practicing social distancing, she obviously has no clue what’s she’s talking about and just spouting random rubbish she’s heard on the news. Even Zoe Sugg and Mark Ferris talked about why they weren’t hugging and why they were sitting 6 feet apart, this party they were all on top of each other, and yet Laura was driving around shaming people for standing outside a shop in a group just a few weeks ago. Finally Lily’s talk about she likes a boy and he has a girlfriend but she doesn’t care, she’s talking about this with some girl name Twilly and this girl is twice Lily’s age, then when they show the boy he’s one of Laura’s friends so he’s like 30! Why would she keep this in and why does she encourage this talk of boyfriends and kissing, she’s setting Lily up to become the teen mum Laura always claimed to be*
she should be encouraging Lily to act her own age and not let her hang out with teenagers 🤦🏻‍♀️

*for context Laura had Lily when she was 24 but she always makes videos talking about being a teen mum, for some reasons she obsessed with people thinking she was 16 or something 🙄

oh wow I thought she was a teen mum when she got gregnant! So how old is she? She seems so immature and doesn’t discipline her child. I really find it hard to watch anymore. They are so overbearing!

oh wow I thought she was a teen mum when she got gregnant! So how old is she? She seems so immature and doesn’t discipline her child. I really find it hard to watch anymore. They are so overbearing!
She’s 30! She acts like Lily’s friend not her mum, she calls her her best friend all the time and said in a video that she pretends she and Lily are sisters with her mum. It’s sad that Lily has no rules or stability in her life, she gets fed McDonald’s almost daily and is constantly eating chocolate so I suppose that’s why she’s so hyper all the time. They are both so loud it is really hard to watch when Laura talks it’s like she’s screaming at you, they have no inside voices at all, I feel like Ross from friends asking them to tone it down 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She on her story telling people to wear mask stay out of pub and shes with her friends tonight and they arent wearing a mask. I followed her cause she was friends with Ana saccone but I dont think they friends anymore Probably Anna couldnt deal with her being so immature I would never look at her life and think she was 30 she needs to get her life together. Does she even have a job?

Attachments

She’s 30! She acts like Lily’s friend not her mum, she calls her her best friend all the time and said in a video that she pretends she and Lily are sisters with her mum. It’s sad that Lily has no rules or stability in her life, she gets fed McDonald’s almost daily and is constantly eating chocolate so I suppose that’s why she’s so hyper all the time. They are both so loud it is really hard to watch when Laura talks it’s like she’s screaming at you, they have no inside voices at all, I feel like Ross from friends asking them to tone it down 🤣
I can’t watch her videos anymore because she yells so much I dont see why she can’t speak normally

She really needs to rethink those lashes or at least trim them they are way too long for her eyes and they look like caterpillars laying on her eyes 🤣

she claims to work as a social media manager for several companies but we’ve never seen any proof of it, she’s always out with friends during the day when normal people work, and she still lives with her parents who seem to do everything for Lily. She’s talked about buying a house and supposedly she was going to buy one this year but I think it’s all fake just like the rest of her life she always shows shopping for handbags and watches and cars but never has any of that stuff. she’s so vapide and completely out of touch with reality I would say she needs to find a rich man to marry but because she’s a mum I doubt that will happen rich guys looking for trophy wives don’t want women with children because they need all the focus on them.

• Haha
I didnt think she could be working she is always posting out in the day and bein with her friends all the time I wonder what her parents think of all this do they like that she’s spoiled or do they see the mistake they made spoiling her

I didnt think she could be working she is always posting out in the day and bein with her friends all the time I wonder what her parents think of all this do they like that she’s spoiled or do they see the mistake they made spoiling her
I thought she was a dog walker... though not that being a dog walker would fund her lifestyle Or her poor views on YouTube. Must be claiming benefits too.

I thought she was a dog walker... though not that being a dog walker would fund her lifestyle Or her poor views on YouTube. Must be claiming benefits too.
Dog walkers weren’t allowed to work during lockdown and she used to show herself walking dogs on instastories but she hasn’t since before coronavirus so I don’t think she’s doing that anymore. She surely isn’t living off her youtube views and she only gets gifted ads on Instagram so I think benefits is a safe bet. Otherwise that means her parents would be paying for everything food electric petrol even her mobile!

Dog walkers weren’t allowed to work during lockdown and she used to show herself walking dogs on instastories but she hasn’t since before coronavirus so I don’t think she’s doing that anymore. She surely isn’t living off her youtube views and she only gets gifted ads on Instagram so I think benefits is a safe bet. Otherwise that means her parents would be paying for everything food electric petrol even her mobile!
Yeah, agree! Don’t even know why she bothers with youtube anyway!
How does she know the chef aldo zilli?

I don’t know how she knows him she started posting about him during lockdown because he gave her free food I thought it was kind of funny seeing AD Gifted for a salad 🤣
It’s so obvious she was really hoping to not have to work by doing youtube but all her followers are from the sacconejoly channel and clearly those followers aren’t interested in vlogs anymore because they aren’t even watching Anna and Jonathan’s videos. Laura saw Anna as a way of making some quick cash and I think Anna figured that out because they never get together anymore the second she stopped being shown on the vlog and Instagram her channel tanked.

It’s all very odd how friendly Aldo zilli.
the way she is acting is lik they are old family friends.

a bit over the top for her 29th birthday,I thought she was about 25 with the way she acts andlike others have said was a teen mum

a bit over the top for her 29th birthday,I thought she was about 25 with the way she acts andlike others have said was a teen mum
yeah I was shocked at her age. She is so immature. Almost like emotionally stunted in a way. The way she would talk about being a young mum, I though she must have been 15/16 when she had lily. The way she acts it’s no wonder lily is growing up to be a spoiled brat with no manners.

I thought it seemed too friendly! She strikes me as the type of person that wouldn’t care if the guy was married as long as he’s got some money. I can’t understand her acting like this for her 29th birthday it’s not like she’s turning 18 or 21 it’s such odd behavior!

yeah I was shocked at her age. She is so immature. Almost like emotionally stunted in a way. The way she would talk about being a young mum, I though she must have been 15/16 when she had lily. The way she acts it’s no wonder lily is growing up to be a spoiled brat with no manners.
When she made that young and pregnant series i was like what you on about hun, you were 22 🤣 I do believe she’s emotionally stunted because I cannot fathom someone acting as she does at her age and with a child but I also think some of this is an act because she’s so desperate to be famous that she’s hoping to get cast on some reality tv show. I didn’t know that she had done reality tv in the past but it was a page or two back and it’s looks like she’s done a couple of them. I also noticed if you click her tags in her pictures she always tags media outlets as if they care about her birthday 😂

• Haha
Shes such a bloody hypocrite she’s waffling on about social distancing and then shows herself with so many different people aren’t we supposed to be sticking with our bubbles still?

She is desperate to be famous.
if she did this for your 29th imagine next year!

Just realized this thread is listed under parenting instagramers 🤣