Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyesopened

VIP Member
I wish Laura would see that she would be far more relatable if she stopped saying ‘my’ about the house, garden even the food shopping 🙄 stop pretending to go and get brand new cars just for content , it makes her look so false. She’s a pretty girl with great skin and would get more views if her natural prettiness was seen more.

It’s a real shame that Lily has been encouraged to develop into a mini teenager as when doing crafts together, she’s a lovely little girl.

Rather than hiding her dog walking business it would be good if she talked about it and how she’s been able to fit it in around school hours for Lily and whatever it is she does on social media .

Her keep hinting at issues that are stressing her out or making her feel low feels very much like ‘ u ok hun’ mentality. Silly young lady should either shut up or explain, not skirt around but have semi digs at whoever it is thats annoyed her .

Reactions: 6

Okay

I think she must watch too much American tv because she uses that word more than any teenager I’ve ever met.
Also can we talk about the brows 😂 I can’t believe she draws those on and thinks they look good 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Eyesopened

VIP Member
I so wish she’d stop calling everything in her parents house ‘ my, mine, etc’ it makes her look like a right fool.

Okay

I wish Laura would see that she would be far more relatable if she stopped saying ‘my’ about the house, garden even the food shopping 🙄 stop pretending to go and get brand new cars just for content , it makes her look so false. She’s a pretty girl with great skin and would get more views if her natural prettiness was seen more.

It’s a real shame that Lily has been encouraged to develop into a mini teenager as when doing crafts together, she’s a lovely little girl.

Rather than hiding her dog walking business it would be good if she talked about it and how she’s been able to fit it in around school hours for Lily and whatever it is she does on social media .

Her keep hinting at issues that are stressing her out or making her feel low feels very much like ‘ u ok hun’ mentality. Silly young lady should either shut up or explain, not skirt around but have semi digs at whoever it is thats annoyed her .
Yes!!! I’m over her constant complaining, either talk about what your issue is or stop bringing it up.

Also she won’t ever stop posting this fake content, trying to make herself look richer than she is because it’s all she’s got going in her life. She’s 30 years old, still living with her parents, walking the neighbors dog for pocket money, she has no career goals, no family goals, she’s just existing, and as you’ve said turned lily into a mini teenager, they are more like sisters than mother and daughter.

She is good friends with Anna Saccone and with all of Anna’s faults I have to say nobody would ever guess that they had kids at the same age, Laura acts like she’s 16 with a child, Lily has no routine, she’s constantly feeding her McDonald’s, it’s like she’s not even trying.

Okay

She is back on instagram trying to explain why she isn’t posting videos like she said she would and whinging about her “head being all over the place” I’m done hearing this, she’s been saying it for almost 6 months. She lays around in her garden sunning all day no wonder she’s in her own head she has to be bored out of her mind, get up, get a job, stop sponging off your parents and you’ll be much happier.
She also said she wants to “make high quality content she’s proud of” I’m willing to bet the next video we see from her will be a haul filled with cheap tat, or something she can use Molly-Mae in the thumbnail for, she LOVES using that girl for views.

Also she posted a video of Lily in her knickers, she’s as bad as the SacconeJoly’s they don’t care that pedos are watching as long as they get views, horrible parents the lot of them.

• Angry

Okay

I watched her ASOS haul, she says she has a lot going on personally and will try to do one video a week.
She also said that she bought stuff from ASOS so she could do a haul and was going to return it, I said that a few weeks ago, I knew there was no way she was keeping all the stuff she was hauling, she wears the same thing everyday! She was also asking what shoes to keep she said she can’t afford to keep both, wasn’t she showing herself at Mercedes a month ago saying she was car shopping???
Something else I noticed is her hair, she wears extensions but look at how short her natural hair is around her face, I knew her hair was short because she said it has been snapping off but dam lay off the bleach and extensions!
I couldn’t help but upload this picture of her tan lines, she uses the filter tan from molly mae but I guess she only does face and hands 😂

Attachments

• Wow

Troll13

She is desperate to be famous.
if she did this for your 29th imagine next year!
I wish she’d just sort her life out how can she be 29 still living at home with her daughter and not earning a full time income. She needs set some goals and maybe by 30 be out on her own but she’s not going to get there off her YouTube and Instagram her content is so desperate it’s hard to watch.

Just realized this thread is listed under parenting instagramers 🤣
the irony 🤣

• Haha

Okay

It’s all very odd how friendly Aldo zilli.
the way she is acting is lik they are old family friends.

a bit over the top for her 29th birthday,I thought she was about 25 with the way she acts andlike others have said was a teen mum
I thought it seemed too friendly! She strikes me as the type of person that wouldn’t care if the guy was married as long as he’s got some money. I can’t understand her acting like this for her 29th birthday it’s not like she’s turning 18 or 21 it’s such odd behavior!

yeah I was shocked at her age. She is so immature. Almost like emotionally stunted in a way. The way she would talk about being a young mum, I though she must have been 15/16 when she had lily. The way she acts it’s no wonder lily is growing up to be a spoiled brat with no manners.
When she made that young and pregnant series i was like what you on about hun, you were 22 🤣 I do believe she’s emotionally stunted because I cannot fathom someone acting as she does at her age and with a child but I also think some of this is an act because she’s so desperate to be famous that she’s hoping to get cast on some reality tv show. I didn’t know that she had done reality tv in the past but it was a page or two back and it’s looks like she’s done a couple of them. I also noticed if you click her tags in her pictures she always tags media outlets as if they care about her birthday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

CrystalM

oooh right! Are you local to her? I see she gets a lot of things gifted but I don’t understand how when her engagement and views are so low. What religion is the father?she said in one video that because of his religionhis family didn’t approve of her and wanted her to abort the child. Later she goes on to say that his family wanted her to convert to his religion. I wonder how he can be ok ignoring his child.
I don’t know the religion of the father but I think he’s Jewish from rumours I have heard. Yes I am local to her and have heard all these things from very close sources put it that way. I don’t know how she’s gifted all of these things either as her content is crap in my opinion. She walks dogs for petty cash so trying to be glamorous on Instagram is one huge fake act I’m afraid

Okay

What is the American accent all about?!? Her Lilly both do it !
They do! I don’t understand because she’s said she’s never been to America. That kid is so spoiled and hyper and she’s always talking about boyfriends and kissing and Laura just laughs it’s so inappropriate but then to put it online is just crazy.

• Wow

HASHTAGAD123

And using her child in videos too. What is it with these people exploiting their young children for social media followers? Seriously....

Grapes

I think she must watch too much American tv because she uses that word more than any teenager I’ve ever met.
Also can we talk about the brows 😂 I can’t believe she draws those on and thinks they look good 🤦🏻‍♀️
I watched her YouTube video of the primark haul and her make up was just awful looking but her eyebrows especially were just horrible!! I think if I’d filmed myself and not realised my make up was that bad and then I saw it back I wouldn’t of uploaded it! She looked terrible

HASHTAGAD123

100% this. There’s no shame living at home with your parents and walking dogs for a living. It’s just the pretending to be something she’s not that is the problem.

Okay

oh wow I thought she was a teen mum when she got gregnant! So how old is she? She seems so immature and doesn’t discipline her child. I really find it hard to watch anymore. They are so overbearing!
She’s 30! She acts like Lily’s friend not her mum, she calls her her best friend all the time and said in a video that she pretends she and Lily are sisters with her mum. It’s sad that Lily has no rules or stability in her life, she gets fed McDonald’s almost daily and is constantly eating chocolate so I suppose that’s why she’s so hyper all the time. They are both so loud it is really hard to watch when Laura talks it’s like she’s screaming at you, they have no inside voices at all, I feel like Ross from friends asking them to tone it down 🤣

• Wow

LottieLou38

what’s with the constant American accent it does my head in. Definitely she thinks she’s something special

HASHTAGAD123

Haven’t been on her insta for a while but felt like a little stalk. Someone’s gotta tell her that her hair extensions look like shit.

• Haha

Okay

100% this. There’s no shame living at home with your parents and walking dogs for a living. It’s just the pretending to be something she’s not that is the problem.
Yes! She recently showed herself car shopping again but we all know she’s not going to be buying a new car, she’s pretending to shop because she thinks that’s what people want to see, just like she keeps talking about she was supposed to be buying a house this year, again we know that’s not true or else she would have shown herself viewing houses last year. I think my biggest issue with her is how fake she is and I almost find it insulting that she thinks we’re all dumb enough to fall for her lies.
I bet if you took away the makeup, the extensions, and that constant shouting that she does to make people think she’s happy she would be a lovely girl, but I also wonder if she would even know who she is without all that.