Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she felt
Half of today's vlog is Anna "I'm not back at my ED, I just cut off fats and carbs and goggled low calories vegetables" saying that she feel rubbish now (around Fathers Day), but while beeing heavier in Orlando she felt so good about herself. In next segment Jonathan says that their current house isn't THE house they've wanted. He still thinks that he is increasing the value of property with his "renovations".
If she was so happy with herself in Orlando why is she starving herself now and why does she alter her pictures?

Bit
What channel is he talking about???
But he's talking about buying an even more expensive house!

Bit
What channel is he talking about???
But he's talking about buying an even more expensive house!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
but she doesnt eat it raw or boiled, she roasts it till its burned, she has no idea about nutrition or how to get the benefits of veg
I've never said she prepares food to properly gain as much nutrition as she needs. I just find it interesting how she's saying "I'm not back to ED" but still as many here pointed out, she does everything to cut calories by e.g. eating porridge with water or drinking coffee without any milk.

If she was so happy with herself in Orlando why is she starving herself now and why does she alter her pictures?
Exactly! She is saying one thing and doing opposite.

Reactions: 11
If she felt

Because if you take all the evil in the world & the most horrible a person on the planet, that's nothing compared to being fat. "I'm a raging witch to my husband & kids, but at least I'm not fat." Fat is evil. Fat is a horrible thing for a person to be...& sadly, a lot of people think that way & I'd say most don't have ED's.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Omg that nipple talk on today's vlog has turned my stomach. She is obsessed with talking about breast feeding, like noone else ever did it and he's there talking about and feeling his nips saying they're never touched! 🤮
Yikes, I'm so glad I didn't watch the vlog, the mental images are bad enough 🤢🤮 The pair of them are obsessed with breastfeeding and nips 🙄

Because if you take all the evil in the world & the most horrible a person on the planet, that's nothing compared to being fat. "I'm a raging witch to my husband & kids, but at least I'm not fat." Fat is evil. Fat is a horrible thing for a person to be...& sadly, a lot of people think that way & I'd say most don't have ED's.
It's a shame she doesn't put the same amount of effort she puts into her diet and exercise into her children and their welfare instead. As long as she's got her slap trowelled on and is feeling thin then all is right in Anal's world.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She cut the advocado out as it’s high in calories. Good calories but calories none the less. She does things lately that are classic Ed behaviour drinking loads and loads of water cutting out all fats going to bed early so you don’t eat. Weighing yourself every day or every other day. Children need a balanced diet with good fats, carbs protein and different coloured veggies. With Andres lunch she gave him a cherry tomato one piece of pepper and a teaspoon of humous. Not enough imo

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I don’t understand why you’d buy you’re kids takeaways they don’t like. The other week they said the kids are not a fan of Wagamamas, why do they buy it then? The same with Nando’s, it’s meant to be a treat yet they’re eating food they’re not keen on.
Cos they're selfish bastards and only get what they want! duck the kids!😠

Was that glasses holder really the best she could get him for the 4 kids? I mean... really?
Especially when he gets her £1000 phone case and the like! I swear she bleeping does it on purpose to take the piss! Mean witch!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I don't watch the videos but it was posted on another board that he said in today's video he's bringing back his channel. I'm assuming it's his actual channel and not the 1 he set up to exploit the kids more. God that channel is SO CRINGE and those poor kids will be horrified when they see the things their father made them do for money.
Ohhh that stupid thing with all the dressing up and songs???😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is trying to talk herself up. She needs to see a therapist, she's not in a good head place. Even if she says she's fine, she's not because she's fixated on her weight constantly.

Reactions: 18
Just watched a bit of the vlog about her going on about her weight. I feel bad for her because we all have our things we don’t like about ourselves. I don’t think it helps Jonnyboy losing weight eating normal foods and bragging about it in front of her. Even now posing without tops on 🤢 Hopefully she will stop this crazy dieting and start eating normal healthy foods... maybe even taking up running with Jonnyboy 🤣

Reactions: 12
Is the ed so deeply engrained that while she plays lip service to the followers she's in so deep that she needs major help. She won't help herself until she accepts she needs it. Just a thought.
I mean in the summer I sometimes reduce the carbs in my meals but I am also a pig who eats far too much chocolate in the evening so it's not for health reasons.

She cut the advocado out as it’s high in calories. Good calories but calories none the less. She does things lately that are classic Ed behaviour drinking loads and loads of water cutting out all fats going to bed early so you don’t eat. Weighing yourself every day or every other day. Children need a balanced diet with good fats, carbs protein and different coloured veggies. With Andres lunch she gave him a cherry tomato one piece of pepper and a teaspoon of humous. Not enough imo
I truly hope she is reading this as she is god awful...she knows duck all about diets nutrician and food...her food is vile my cat eats better then her..her food has zero nutrition and lacks any imagination...does she know how to cook a good vegetable soup or make a nice quiche?and I think Jon boy is meeting ljpopsey for rendezvous after dinner...that whole family make my brain hurt...seriously

• Sad
"I've lost weight just naturally"
no no no no no no no
You're restricting your portions and variety of food, and weighing yourself as you just admitted, knowing the numbers are triggering for you. Just because you're not vomiting up what you eat anymore doesn't mean you "don't have an eating disorder anymore".
Anna please get some proper help Anna, for your sake and your families.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Here’s an idea annal, give your scales away , then you won’t be ‘torturing’ yourself with the numbers......

Reactions: 9
He wants to be so important in the youtube community, but everyone knows he's just making money from his children. "meeting with YouTube" was probably a meeting with his Gleam advisor
Screenshot_20200624_112300_com.twitter.android.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Oh Anna, what has happened between Feb and now?

You decided to follow Michellewhatshername, change your diet to restricting even more, and take up another workout regime.
You started focussing on weight and food full on again. You started weighing a lot more often. And hey presto, you feel worse about yourself. And no, that weight loss was not 'natural', at all.

Do you still not understand that these are the constant cicles you find yourself in? STOP it. Get proper help and sort this before it gets so bad that there's no other option than to check yourself into an ED clinic for months.

He wants to be so important in the youtube community, but everyone knows he's just making money from his children. "meeting with YouTube" was probably a meeting with his Gleam advisor
View attachment 161701
Why would he need to 'have a meeting with Youtube' in order to restart his own channel? Such BS. The most he would have done is have a chat with Gleam about his plans.

Here’s an idea annal, give your scales away , then you won’t be ‘torturing’ yourself with the numbers......
Or even let Jonathan hide them as he does want to weigh himself, eventhough he too has addictive tendencies and might spiral himself.

And oh dear Jonathan still thinks he can make money on all the 'renovations' he's done... Bless....

Funny how when they bought the house he never mentioned it being anything other than 'their forever home', or anytime since other than the other day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
They need to sell the house, their channel is a sinking ship. I watch another channel with well under a million subscribers, yet they still get twice as many views than the SJs. And, somebody like David Dobrik, who posted ONE video in three months still gets 5 million+ views daily.
Jofus and Anal need to stop. It's getting embarrassing.

Reactions: 17
Jono did not renovate the house to modern standard, he decorated it to modern standard (because grey is modern now) but he himself showed how BAD job the decorators done... he thinks he got a project and made it up, but he actually created project for new owners 🤦‍♀️ because to sell the house for the as much as possible reactors will be like:
- potential to create an annex (which was there when they bough it)
- double garage which is used as living rooms, but will be easy to convert back to double garage (which was there when they bought it)
- large garden with space for garden shed (which was there whe they bought it)
- all you have to do is add some steps and barriers in the garden to make it safe (which were all there when they bought it)
- it will need:
fixing roof
Fixing bathrooms
Get rid of fly nest
Get rid of bee nest
Get rid of dead birds in blocked foreplaces because they obv not blocked properly from outside
Clearing of all tit they leave behind

What a grand house it used to be! But they ruined it..
And from my experience at estate agency, ppl buying this sort of houses dont want them to be grey and bland.. so I can easily see new owner going and investing in real wooden floors (which were there when they bough it) and completely re-docorating it..

And I dont know how all the leak/flooding history will sit with realtors - the first when he said he needed to RIP the floors, then the 2nd and now the last one kids apparently did... and it's all documented on YouTube too, he even said himself that all downstairs is ruined - GOOD selling point Jono 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder how much water damage there is. They had 2 incidents, one when it was leaking upstairs, and then the other week it was leaking downstairs.

And you know what's great about all this..... the people wanting to view the house can look at all the vlogs and see how much they messed it up. If anything, that would turn potential buyers down, because I doubt they'll be open and honest about water damage, dead birds and how many layers he'd put on that drive.....

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.