LJPopsey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is desperate to be famous.
if she did this for your 29th imagine next year!
I wish she’d just sort her life out how can she be 29 still living at home with her daughter and not earning a full time income. She needs set some goals and maybe by 30 be out on her own but she’s not going to get there off her YouTube and Instagram her content is so desperate it’s hard to watch.

Just realized this thread is listed under parenting instagramers 🤣
the irony 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haven’t been on her insta for a while but felt like a little stalk. Someone’s gotta tell her that her hair extensions look like tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I so wish she’d stop calling everything in her parents house ‘ my, mine, etc’ it makes her look like a right fool.

Reactions: 4
Along with her tan! Her face is a different shade !
I can’t imagine walking around with my face a completely different color than the rest of my body I’m surprised she doesn’t see that wearing crops all the time just shows off she’s so lazy she can’t even do a full tan

Reactions: 1
God! I just went over to her stories and she’s started off saying she’s having a work day but she’s just out doing the weekly shop with her Mum. Every time she posts about work or business she’s always with her Mum so either she doesn’t work and is living off the dole or she works for her Mum and won’t admit it.

Then she’s talking about how she doesn’t see her Mum very often and how it’s special when they hang out THEY LIVE TOGETHER she is 30 years old living with her parents she’s been sponging off them since the day Lily was born and everyone in the area knows it.

She also keeps showing herself in her car WE ARE IN LOCKDOWN HUN I’m so sick of influencers flouting the rules going out meeting up with friends while the rest of us can barely make rent but have to stay home.

The final straw is tonight she filmed Lily talking about wanting the James Charles palette and hot clothes so she can look hot for her boyfriend. Lily is a CHILD Laura has sexualized this poor girl since she was a toddler she thinks it’s so funny when Lily swears or talks about boys or kissing and now she wants to look hot she’s probably learned from Jonathon that that works online how can they not care that pedos are watching this?

I’m absolutely disgusted by this woman she gets everything for free has never had to worry about making rent has never had to worry about food and she plasters her life online making out like she’s working so hard to pay for her life NO HUN YOUR PARENTS ARE WORKING HARD TO PAY FOR YOUR LIFE.

Lily is going to end up just like Laura except Laura can’t afford to pay Lilys way and they’ll both be on the dole.

I’ve emailed Kopari so they know what kind of person they are working with not sure why they want to work with her anyways it’s clear half her followers are from Anna Saccone and the other half she bought she’s lucky to get 200 likes per picture so all that sponging off Jonathon and Anna didn’t even help her.

Reactions: 2
God! I just went over to her stories and she’s started off saying she’s having a work day but she’s just out doing the weekly shop with her Mum. Every time she posts about work or business she’s always with her Mum so either she doesn’t work and is living off the dole or she works for her Mum and won’t admit it.

Then she’s talking about how she doesn’t see her Mum very often and how it’s special when they hang out THEY LIVE TOGETHER she is 30 years old living with her parents she’s been sponging off them since the day Lily was born and everyone in the area knows it.

She also keeps showing herself in her car WE ARE IN LOCKDOWN HUN I’m so sick of influencers flouting the rules going out meeting up with friends while the rest of us can barely make rent but have to stay home.

The final straw is tonight she filmed Lily talking about wanting the James Charles palette and hot clothes so she can look hot for her boyfriend. Lily is a CHILD Laura has sexualized this poor girl since she was a toddler she thinks it’s so funny when Lily swears or talks about boys or kissing and now she wants to look hot she’s probably learned from Jonathon that that works online how can they not care that pedos are watching this?

I’m absolutely disgusted by this woman she gets everything for free has never had to worry about making rent has never had to worry about food and she plasters her life online making out like she’s working so hard to pay for her life NO HUN YOUR PARENTS ARE WORKING HARD TO PAY FOR YOUR LIFE.

Lily is going to end up just like Laura except Laura can’t afford to pay Lilys way and they’ll both be on the dole.

I’ve emailed Kopari so they know what kind of person they are working with not sure why they want to work with her anyways it’s clear half her followers are from Anna Saccone and the other half she bought she’s lucky to get 200 likes per picture so all that sponging off Jonathon and Anna didn’t even help her.
I JUST CAME TO SAY THE SAME THING... WHATTTTT. “I don’t see my mum much”... urrr you live with her??

also if my daughter said tit like that I wouldn’t be laughing and putting it on Instagram, what the fuckkkk is wrong with her.

I didn’t think she’d be dumb enough to go to London with her new boyfriend and put it all over her stories after she banged on about coronavirus for months she then spends 20 minutes talking about social distancing only to show herself completely pissed with her friends in London during lockdown she was showing them in the car and the boyfriend was holding what looked to be a bottle so she endorses breaking the lockdown advice given by the government and also drink driving.

I didn’t think she’d be dumb enough to go to London with her new boyfriend and put it all over her stories after she banged on about coronavirus for months she then spends 20 minutes talking about social distancing only to show herself completely pissed with her friends in London during lockdown she was showing them in the car and the boyfriend was holding what looked to be a bottle so she endorses breaking the lockdown advice given by the government and also drink driving.
literally what the duck, seriously one minute preaching about social distancing and then the next blatantly flaunting it all over her Instagram. Cringey as duck. Seriously felt like I needed to bleach my eyes

Again going to London last night when we’re all supposed to be staying local (she lives in Surrey) last time she claimed it was for business meetings... clearly wasn’t that.. makes me laugh.. she drives an old juke there is no flashy car btw

It’s sad her dad has died but why is she on stories. She hasn’t mentioned her mum since.
She needs to step away for a while.