LJPopsey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she sounds like she has an American accent? Her daughters bad behaviour really bothers me. She needs discipline. It’s like Laura is trying to be a friend, rather than a mother. It’s so obnoxious. I do wonder how she makes her money? Can’t just be from dog walking? She barely gets any views on YouTube. Also does lily still see her father?
She doesn’t have any money hun. She walks dogs for petty cash and lives with her parents. Everything you see via her Instagram is gifted as she likes to scrounge off major companies. As for the child i believe she doesn’t see the father and calls her grandad, “dad”. Only what I’ve been told through sources

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She doesn’t have any money hun. She walks dogs for petty cash and lives with her parents. Everything you see via her Instagram is gifted as she likes to scrounge off major companies. As for the child i believe she doesn’t see the father and calls her grandad, “dad”. Only what I’ve been told through sources
oooh right! Are you local to her? I see she gets a lot of things gifted but I don’t understand how when her engagement and views are so low. What religion is the father?she said in one video that because of his religionhis family didn’t approve of her and wanted her to abort the child. Later she goes on to say that his family wanted her to convert to his religion. I wonder how he can be ok ignoring his child.

oooh right! Are you local to her? I see she gets a lot of things gifted but I don’t understand how when her engagement and views are so low. What religion is the father?she said in one video that because of his religionhis family didn’t approve of her and wanted her to abort the child. Later she goes on to say that his family wanted her to convert to his religion. I wonder how he can be ok ignoring his child.
I don’t know the religion of the father but I think he’s Jewish from rumours I have heard. Yes I am local to her and have heard all these things from very close sources put it that way. I don’t know how she’s gifted all of these things either as her content is crap in my opinion. She walks dogs for petty cash so trying to be glamorous on Instagram is one huge fake act I’m afraid

Reactions: 3
I don’t know the religion of the father but I think he’s Jewish from rumours I have heard. Yes I am local to her and have heard all these things from very close sources put it that way. I don’t know how she’s gifted all of these things either as her content is crap in my opinion. She walks dogs for petty cash so trying to be glamorous on Instagram is one huge fake act I’m afraid
Yeah, I could tell she was trying too hard. Especially with the giveaway desperation that’s going on right now 😂

I didn’t realize she had a thread on here! I posted this in the Sacconejolys thread since she’s “best friends” with Anna, she’s jumped on the Body Positivity train, but she’s photoshopping her pictures! I honestly can’t believe it, does this girl tell the truth about anything?

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I didn’t realize she had a thread on here! I posted this in the Sacconejolys thread since she’s “best friends” with Anna, she’s jumped on the Body Positivity train, but she’s photoshopping her pictures! I honestly can’t believe it, does this girl tell the truth about anything?
Urgh she is a shameless creature

What is the American accent all about?!? Her Lilly both do it !
They do! I don’t understand because she’s said she’s never been to America. That kid is so spoiled and hyper and she’s always talking about boyfriends and kissing and Laura just laughs it’s so inappropriate but then to put it online is just crazy.

• Wow
They do! I don’t understand because she’s said she’s never been to America. That kid is so spoiled and hyper and she’s always talking about boyfriends and kissing and Laura just laughs it’s so inappropriate but then to put it online is just crazy.
That kid needs discipline ASAP! 🙄

She takes her shopping for birthday presents, which can’t be helped sometimes. But lilly wants the presents now....I thought in that story she was gonna show her but she didn’t.

I wish Laura would see that she would be far more relatable if she stopped saying ‘my’ about the house, garden even the food shopping 🙄 stop pretending to go and get brand new cars just for content , it makes her look so false. She’s a pretty girl with great skin and would get more views if her natural prettiness was seen more.

It’s a real shame that Lily has been encouraged to develop into a mini teenager as when doing crafts together, she’s a lovely little girl.

Rather than hiding her dog walking business it would be good if she talked about it and how she’s been able to fit it in around school hours for Lily and whatever it is she does on social media .

Her keep hinting at issues that are stressing her out or making her feel low feels very much like ‘ u ok hun’ mentality. Silly young lady should either shut up or explain, not skirt around but have semi digs at whoever it is thats annoyed her .

Reactions: 6
I wish Laura would see that she would be far more relatable if she stopped saying ‘my’ about the house, garden even the food shopping 🙄 stop pretending to go and get brand new cars just for content , it makes her look so false. She’s a pretty girl with great skin and would get more views if her natural prettiness was seen more.

It’s a real shame that Lily has been encouraged to develop into a mini teenager as when doing crafts together, she’s a lovely little girl.

Rather than hiding her dog walking business it would be good if she talked about it and how she’s been able to fit it in around school hours for Lily and whatever it is she does on social media .

Her keep hinting at issues that are stressing her out or making her feel low feels very much like ‘ u ok hun’ mentality. Silly young lady should either shut up or explain, not skirt around but have semi digs at whoever it is thats annoyed her .
Yes!!! I’m over her constant complaining, either talk about what your issue is or stop bringing it up.

Also she won’t ever stop posting this fake content, trying to make herself look richer than she is because it’s all she’s got going in her life. She’s 30 years old, still living with her parents, walking the neighbors dog for pocket money, she has no career goals, no family goals, she’s just existing, and as you’ve said turned lily into a mini teenager, they are more like sisters than mother and daughter.

She is good friends with Anna Saccone and with all of Anna’s faults I have to say nobody would ever guess that they had kids at the same age, Laura acts like she’s 16 with a child, Lily has no routine, she’s constantly feeding her McDonald’s, it’s like she’s not even trying.

Reactions: 4
She’s been gifted loads of boohoo stuff....
Wouldn’t be surprised if she has bought it herself and pretending they have gifted her.
She is so fake, we all know she lives with her mum n dad.

I know when I first started following her she did a tv show for mtv thing it was Pimp my car style show never watched It and she was on big brothers little brother a Few times.

She’s been gifted loads of boohoo stuff....
Wouldn’t be surprised if she has bought it herself and pretending they have gifted her.
She is so fake, we all know she lives with her mum n dad.

I know when I first started following her she did a tv show for mtv thing it was Pimp my car style show never watched It and she was on big brothers little brother a Few times.
I think you’re right, there’s no way it was gifted because she would have had to put AD if it was and she hasn’t plus her videos and Instagram get barely any views so why would BooHoo work with her out of all the influencers out there.
I didn’t know she had been in tv shows before, so the fame desperation isn’t a new thing, I always thought it was after she became friends with the sacconejolys but she probably became friends with them for the fame, although it definitely didn’t help her 😆

I think she must watch too much American tv because she uses that word more than any teenager I’ve ever met.
Also can we talk about the brows 😂 I can’t believe she draws those on and thinks they look good 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she must watch too much American tv because she uses that word more than any teenager I’ve ever met.
Also can we talk about the brows 😂 I can’t believe she draws those on and thinks they look good 🤦🏻‍♀️
I know they are awful!
How can you leave the house and think you look ok!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

100% this. There’s no shame living at home with your parents and walking dogs for a living. It’s just the pretending to be something she’s not that is the problem.

100% this. There’s no shame living at home with your parents and walking dogs for a living. It’s just the pretending to be something she’s not that is the problem.
Yes! She recently showed herself car shopping again but we all know she’s not going to be buying a new car, she’s pretending to shop because she thinks that’s what people want to see, just like she keeps talking about she was supposed to be buying a house this year, again we know that’s not true or else she would have shown herself viewing houses last year. I think my biggest issue with her is how fake she is and I almost find it insulting that she thinks we’re all dumb enough to fall for her lies.
I bet if you took away the makeup, the extensions, and that constant shouting that she does to make people think she’s happy she would be a lovely girl, but I also wonder if she would even know who she is without all that.