Lizzy Hadfield (Shot from the Street)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I went back to the vlog where she announced that she was moving out of curiosity and this is what she says:

"The bit that is very exciting in it all is that I am moving house and I think that's exciting just for the fact that moving vlogs are the best vlogs ever. I am obsessed with watching people move house. Whenever anyone I'm watching on Youtube is moving I become like a thousand times more engaged with their content"

"I'm so so excited, it feels like a very fresh start and I can't wait to be in a new area of London. The whole time I lived in London I was in West London and I moved around here because most of my friends were here when I initially moved to London but it's kind of switched now more to people based more East. I can't wait, it's a little terrace house"

"I've been so happy here but it's such the right time for a change. There's no part of me that wants to stay here at the moment"

Reactions: 3
Jesus, 3,2K for a flat is beyond ridiculous.

She could have rented a flat for way cheaper now that she moved after her only friend, and saved half of the rent for her future property. Mabey I am just too poor to understand how she can spend that much money on renting, I know London is expensive but that's like New York prices.

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but spending over 3K on rent for 1 PERSON is so wasteful, even for London. That money would be better off paying a mortgage.

Reactions: 9
I haven't watched her for ages as her vlogs and content got so samey and boring. Just sat around her flat talking about nothing of interest. It's odd as I feel like she paints herself to have a good work ethic, shes always up early and talking about working but what does she even do? She must include things like errands and shopping as work time. If she genuinely sits at her desk working as much as she says she does then she is super inefficient as she doesn't have much to show for it.

I gave her recent vlog a watch and gosh nothing has changed. And why was she losing it over a plain white mug? So dull.

Her book content is also pretty boring. She reads some interesting books but has nothing unique to add to the discussion about them. She could use her art skills to make some more interesting content.

Reactions: 5
This is what happens when you become a slave to portraying yourself as a living, breathing Tumblr.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well, today we were treated to another bikini shot. Haven’t checked if it was sponsored. Oh wait, of course it is.

Reactions: 2
Her fixation on the wallpaper and feeling like all white walls would make the place feel better is so sad. Look inwards too Lizzie. You have a beautiful space with beautiful things. If you're not happy, its not just about the space you're in. I say this from personal experience, trying to fix interiors when really I needed to work on mental health stuff.
It's also something we see with lots of influencers - Gabriella Lindley and Lydia Millen being two big culprits of eternal interior re-dos.

Reactions: 9
What area of east London is she in? I’m from east, just curious.
I think Shoreditch? One of those streets of sweet little terraces near-ish the Flower Market? (I lived in London for 3 years, but am a West London girl myself, so not so good on East geography!)

Reactions: 1
I actually love the wallpaper, gives the room a bit of personality. But I know it doesn’t fit in with Lizzie’s aesthetic.. plain and boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I actually love the wallpaper, gives the room a bit of personality. But I know it doesn’t fit in with Lizzie’s aesthetic.. plain and boring.
Agreed! And I think it does go with her beige/cream interiors. It’s the way everything is “styled” that doesn’t make it look right.

Maybe it’s just me, but I also hate how her sofa is up against the window and the TV is in the corner. Mount that #gifted #ad TV on the wall and cover the holes/repaint when you inevitably move out in the next 6 months.

Reactions: 4
If she says testament again I am going to die, yes invest in expensive furniture. I do want to but I don’t have inheritance, I need to pay my mortgage and the most exp furniture I owned is from west elm :( watching her faffing about her living room is so sad, like her whole life is just books and arranging furniture

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agreed! And I think it does go with her beige/cream interiors. It’s the way everything is “styled” that doesn’t make it look right.

Maybe it’s just me, but I also hate how her sofa is up against the window and the TV is in the corner. Mount that #gifted #ad TV on the wall and cover the holes/repaint when you inevitably move out in the next 6 months.
Haha the entire time she was talking about her furniture I was thinking about the TV shoved into the corner and how she even manages to watch it. Totally agree and I got the feeling she will not be renewing her lease when it is up in October (?)

I know she didnt mention it in her last vlog, but the other thing I don't get is the curtain behind bed closet. If you are spending so much money on rent surely you should have some kind of proper closet/wardrobe?

Reactions: 3
Because we all needed to have a better look at Lizzy's crotch today. Lizzy's bff has posted not 1, not 2 but 4 bikini shots this afternoon.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.