Lizzy Hadfield (Shot from the Street)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because we all needed to have a better look at Lizzy's crotch today. Lizzy's bff has posted not 1, not 2 but 4 bikini shots this afternoon.
The posed puzzle shot 😂
Imagine asking your boyfriend ‘can you take a photo of me in my bikini pretending to do a puzzle please’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha the entire time she was talking about her furniture I was thinking about the TV shoved into the corner and how she even manages to watch it. Totally agree and I got the feeling she will not be renewing her lease when it is up in October (?)

I know she didnt mention it in her last vlog, but the other thing I don't get is the curtain behind bed closet. If you are spending so much money on rent surely you should have some kind of proper closet/wardrobe?
She shouldn’t have put the bed right in front of the closet. Easy solve. Her closet’s a mess so anytime that curtain isn’t sitting properly you get a glimpse into the chaos. Plus if you’re messy or unorganized, you don’t have a solid door to stop anything from falling out. And you lose access to the space behind where the bed sits, so it basically lessens your storage area.

I like the curtain, I think it’s different and adds a softness to the room, but the bed positioning makes it look like a dorm room 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
If she says testament again I am going to die, yes invest in expensive furniture. I do want to but I don’t have inheritance, I need to pay my mortgage and the most exp furniture I owned is from west elm :( watching her faffing about her living room is so sad, like her whole life is just books and arranging furniture
That's not totally fair. Her life is also #gifted trips to expensive resorts. But thanks to coronavirus, we will just have to settle for bikini selfies in the garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not too rave too much or blow Lizzy’s trumpet but I really liked the look of the cake she got Lindsey for her birthday. So I went to the Instagram account of the baker (@deesbasement) and she appears to be a black woman! As a black woman myself, it’s reassuring to see Lizzy practicing what she’s been preaching regarding BLM and spending her money on black owned businesses. I know it’s the bare minimum but it is more than a lot of people I know have done/are doing.

Reactions: 14
I think Shoreditch? One of those streets of sweet little terraces near-ish the Flower Market? (I lived in London for 3 years, but am a West London girl myself, so not so good on East geography!)
yeah it would be Shoreditch lol. Gentrified to the max now

The posed puzzle shot 😂
Imagine asking your boyfriend ‘can you take a photo of me in my bikini pretending to do a puzzle please’
Thisssss 😂 my boyfriend would laugh me out of the room if I tried to involve him in some of the cringe stuff these influencer boyfriends do

Reactions: 8
Lindsey treated us to another faceless bikini shot today. What a treat. Upside down as well. So exciting.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lindsey treated us to another faceless bikini shot today. What a treat. Upside down as well. So exciting.
All she does is sit in that garden! Is she trying to work? Hardly any YouTube content, not sure if she has a blog but honestly if I were her boyfriend I’d be a bit annoyed. Yes influencer work might have slowed down but she can create work to generate *some* income.

apologies for hijacking Lizzy’s thread, just annoys me!

I initially read this as "Lizzy" and wondered what you meant by upside down... because Lizzy has ALSO posted a headless, gifted bikini shot today. How predictable can these influencers be?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I initially read this as "Lizzy" and wondered what you meant by upside down... because Lizzy has ALSO treated us with another headless, gifted bikini shot today. How predictable can these influencers be?
Oh! I have sort of made this into a Lizzy/Lindsey thread, most comment last about them are interchangeable anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it's easy to see her photos and think Lizzy does nothing but read and sunbathe all day, but we have to remember that she (and all influencers) are only showing us a perfectly composed fraction of their lives. What's probably happening is that she takes 30 minutes to get the perfect selfie, then it's back to baggy clothes and mindlessly scrolling through her phone for the rest of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There's a reason why she collabs with alot of 'it' brands. Out of all the fashion vloggers, I think she's the most down-to-earth and hardworking. She's steps ahead of other vloggers such as that label-bleep/narc Lydia Millen.

Reactions: 1
Yup, re: reading, I have a really hard time believing she's a "good" reader, i.e. serious and thoughtful.
I skip hopped through her vlog where she tries on Weekday jeans (it's was something a little inane like 6 different versions of the same cut lol) and talks about books and boy was it painful to hear her mumbling her way through. She didn't even know how to pronounce Maya Angelou ("May-a" ugh what).

And the biggest red flag for me is that she arranges her books the other way around so you can only see the beige pages and not the colourful spines because ~~~aesthetic~*~* Maybe it's just me but I love my books and would never want to put them away in this manner. How does it make any sense?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All she does is sit in that garden! Is she trying to work? Hardly any YouTube content, not sure if she has a blog but honestly if I were her boyfriend I’d be a bit annoyed. Yes influencer work might have slowed down but she can create work to generate *some* income.

apologies for hijacking Lizzy’s thread, just annoys me!
Actually Lindsey did manage to put up a few bits on Depop yesterday.... must be a nice little income boost selling on #gifted clothes!!

Yup, re: reading, I have a really hard time believing she's a "good" reader, i.e. serious and thoughtful.
I skip hopped through her vlog where she tries on Weekday jeans (it's was something a little inane like 6 different versions of the same cut lol) and talks about books and boy was it painful to hear her mumbling her way through. She didn't even know how to pronounce Maya Angelou ("May-a" ugh what).

And the biggest red flag for me is that she arranges her books the other way around so you can only see the beige pages and not the colourful spines because ~~~aesthetic~*~* Maybe it's just me but I love my books and would never want to put them away in this manner. How does it make any sense?!
Yes finally someone speak up about book spines, like if you care so much about book you wouldn’t have turn it over for the LOOK

Reactions: 9
Ugh, YES to the stupid books-as-home-accessories. To give her credit, at least she reads them first, but obviously has no intention of reaching for them again, as she'd never be able to find them. I don't think I could sit through one of her "reviews"... I can just imagine they go like: "Um, yeah, so just finished this one and I really, really loved it, it's so, so good. I also read this one based on your recommendations, and it was really good as well, um, just really good plot and things like that." 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.