Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #7 How's my cat? Things you can ask yer mum.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Lauren Mahon today, I am guessing she is in her late 30s but she definitely look younger than that.

Reactions: 1
I don’t doubt she might have had fillers etc, but also if you take enough photos of yourself it’s entirely possible to choose ones where you just look the way you want. I think part of why these gals like film cameras is because the lens, flash etc can be used to make you look different without doing facetune (which everyone can now spot straight away)

Reactions: 14
I don’t doubt she might have had fillers etc, but also if you take enough photos of yourself it’s entirely possible to choose ones where you just look the way you want. I think part of why these gals like film cameras is because the lens, flash etc can be used to make you look different without doing facetune (which everyone can now spot straight away)
You’re so right because film doesn’t capture in as high a quality as the cameras on their latest iPhones! Which is why I personally always post the photos of me taken on film so I can pretend I’m better looking than I am 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
D41CFB86-663B-4523-B62D-DF7A00219E62.jpeg
Does this top remind anyone else of the M&S vests their mum forced them to wear in year two?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Liz is back in NYC. Can’t wait for her riveting content of awkward “fashion” shots, getting coffee and random used napkins 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Liz is back in NYC. Can’t wait for her riveting content of awkward “fashion” shots, getting coffee and random used napkins 🙄
Hahah this explains the IUD. She found a new man in NY

E1984963-F328-4651-ADF4-CBAB20693DBA.png

When White people or rather British people moved to a new area, they are expats; but when non-white people moved to a new country, they are immigrants. Linda, you are just an immigrant kthxbye

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

View attachment 1185165
When White people or rather British people moved to a new area, they are expats; but when non-white people moved to a new country, they are immigrants. Linda, you are just an immigrant kthxbye
As someone who’s spent a ton of time abroad, the expat communities tend to be made up of some of the most narrow minded and obnoxious people. These are the types of people who refuse to learn the language because they don’t have to because all of their friends speak English. Or who love to show they’re so “immersed in the culture” because they party with the locals.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry but moving to a different country cos u got into surfing like 3 months ago is so bonkers. Luckily the cryptocurrency didnt stick or she would be trying to move to Silicon Valley

• Haha
Reactions: 24

View attachment 1185165
I actually think it’s good to distinguish between expat and immigrant. I lived abroad a couple of times, through work and studies, but I wouldn’t want to compare my experiences with what other people have to go through. There is a difference between choosing to move somewhere out of your own free will and moving countries because there is no future where you live and having to start at the bottom of society and being treated as such. I think it would be wrong to give off the impression you face the same adversity by calling yourself an immigrant. (Edit: I have a non-white parent who moved to Europe years ago, and it’s just not the same).

Just like there’s a difference between being forced to live out of your car and being rich and choosing van life.

I also don’t think she’s moving there permanently.

Reactions: 8
Sorry but moving to a different country cos u got into surfing like 3 months ago is so bonkers. Luckily the cryptocurrency didnt stick or she would be trying to move to Silicon Valley
Hahaha if that was the case I would give her an instant follow!

Back in New York again, eh? Thoughts on visa + living situation springs to mind yet again. And for people saying she has a man over there, 100%.

Reactions: 6
I must have missed the IUD announcement. Did Lizzy… tell her entire following that she got an IUD?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I must have missed the IUD announcement. Did Lizzy… tell her entire following that she got an IUD?
I'm finding it hilarious how she announced the IUD and immediately returns to NYC. So much for privacy eh Lizzy? She's effectively confirmed that she's (regularly) bonking with someone over there who I'm willing to bet is the reason for this splitting time malarkey! I wonder if the bloke will ever come to London for her

Reactions: 15
I'm finding it hilarious how she announced the IUD and immediately returns to NYC. So much for privacy eh Lizzy? She's effectively confirmed that she's (regularly) bonking with someone over there who I'm willing to bet is the reason for this splitting time malarkey! I wonder if the bloke will ever come to London for her
Of course not. She has the flexible job. Plus she finds it interesting to fly back and forth. Content.

Reactions: 10
B08004C6-A347-4894-9030-F16FB8A3386F.jpeg

Lindsey’s story from yesterday, she appears to be all at home in Lisbon and then goes on to misspell the name of one of the most famous parts of the city (it’s Bairro Alto not Barrio Alto, bairro literally means ‘neighborhood’ in Portuguese). I know she did not bother to start learning the language before moving, but she could at least have looked the spelling up? She actually used the Spanish word instead, one sure way to annoy a Portuguese person is to start talking to them in Spanish.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9