Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #7 How's my cat? Things you can ask yer mum.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1187198

Lindsey’s story from yesterday, she appears to be all at home in Lisbon and then goes on to misspell the name of one of the most famous parts of the city (it’s Bairro Alto not Barrio Alto, bairro literally means ‘neighborhood’ in Portuguese). I know she did not bother to start learning the language before moving, but she could at least have looked the spelling up? She actually used the Spanish word instead, one sure way to annoy a Portuguese person is to start talking to them in Spanish.
To be fair, Lindsey can’t spell in English either.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not that it should surprise anyone, but these girls are all surface, no substance. Do you think Lizzy actually has learned a thing about coffee after all the time and money spent on daily coffee runs? If asked to describe her favorite origin/roast/brewing method, would she be able to speak to it with any level of expertise? She'd only say which color of paper cup she likes best, and whether she prefers they write her name in block letters or script.

• Haha
Hahaha if that was the case I would give her an instant follow!

Back in New York again, eh? Thoughts on visa + living situation springs to mind yet again. And for people saying she has a man over there, 100%.
Basically Ben 2.0 minus the fact that we don’t have to see the annoying boyfriend this time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So the latest vlog goes a little something like..

⚡Passive aggressive tone activated ⚡

“Here’s me wearing a stained navy jumper because you all know I love me a bit of that but don’t worry guys it was a Arket freebie I’m not going to even bother brining home with me so Linda can doss about in it after her weekly 20min surfing for content stint if she likes.

“ We are going out this evening so if I wear something exciting I will share that with you all but who knows if I have it in me at this point”

The influencer did not have it in them..

Cuts to London where she passive aggressively mentions expenses Northface socks twice for some reason? Did she actually have to spend her own money on them or something?

Zero actual Lisbon content worth speaking of the whole trip, In fact the only thing that stood out was in the last vlog which was how much Linda was sulking on the sofa when Lizzy mentioned her featuring on YouTube again 🙄

Riveting stuff as always..

Left questioning my own sanity as to why I still watch this stuff? Has anyone got any suggestions of anyone worth following who actually enjoys putting out YouTube content?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

“Here’s me wearing a stained navy jumper because you all know I love me a bit of that but don’t worry guys it was a Arket freebie I’m not going to even bother brining home with me so Linda can doss about in it after her weekly 20min surfing for content stint if she likes.

“ We are going out this evening so if I wear something exciting I will share that with you all but who knows if I have it in me at this point”

Cuts to London where she passive aggressively mentions expenses Northface socks twice for some reason? Did she actually have to spend her own money on them or something?

Zero actual Lisbon content worth speaking of the whole trip, In fact the only thing that stood out was in the last vlog which was how much Linda was sulking on the sofa when Lizzy mentioned her featuring on YouTube again 🙄

Left questioning my own sanity as to why I still watch this stuff? Has anyone got any suggestions of anyone worth following who actually enjoys putting out YouTube content?
Gosh same! I hate myself for sometimes getting sucked into the vlogs. I cringe and fast forward all the way through and question what I'm I doing. Probably most for the bands on here.
It would be great if someone could share someone decent to watch.

She actually makes me ick now. Just the complacency and the arrogance of it all.
Still baffles me why Arket sponsor her! She actually puts me off their brand as just comes across boring and generic.

Reactions: 12

If watching Lizzy's vlogs didn't kill us all a little inside, I'd request that you always recap them thusly. Way more entertaining AND to the point :ROFLMAO: Lisbon is so romantically picturesque, and Lizzy's social media posts only showed some interiors, drab graffiti, and glimpses of cobblestone streets on the periphery of her outfit shots. I can't.

As to your question... I realized that I don't follow any influencers anymore. The genre has gotten too saturated, commercial, and predictable. I can't even stand seeing random influencers in my IG suggestions feed. Are you a living, breathing clothes rack with endless disposable income and unlimited gifted vacations? Next.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
If watching Lizzy's vlogs didn't kill us all a little inside, I'd request that you always recap them thusly. Way more entertaining AND to the point :ROFLMAO: Lisbon is so romantically picturesque, and Lizzy's social media posts only showed some interiors, drab graffiti, and glimpses of cobblestone streets on the periphery of her outfit shots. I can't.

As to your question... I realized that I don't follow any influencers anymore. The genre has gotten too saturated, commercial, and predictable. I can't even stand seeing random influencers in my IG suggestions feed. Are you a living, breathing clothes rack with endless disposable income and unlimited gifted vacations? Next.
If you’ve seen one, you’ve seen them all.
Same outfits, same hair, same poses…. 😴
I’m not personally a lover of NYC, preferring London myself. But Lizzy doesn’t really sell it either. Doing exactly the same things she could be doing in London. Same *hit different place, basically.
And Portugal content will soon be boring. Because how long can one person pretend?
What happened to the towels?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hadfield should give up YT …. She clearly hates doing it and I hate myself for watching the utter shite.
Anyway no doubt we will all be dazzled by her NY content now she’s back with her secret shag. Is it just me but does she always do the running ?

Reactions: 19
Hadfield should give up YT …. She clearly hates doing it and I hate myself for watching the utter shite.
Anyway no doubt we will all be dazzled by her NY content now she’s back with her secret shag. Is it just me but does she always do the running ?
She does. Because:
1) She has the flexibility and the means to do so, and
2) Despite practically wearing a billboard around her neck proclaiming that she's so independent and confident in herself, she will bend over backward for a man so she can live out a TikTok fantasy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

I mean I pretty much narrate every vlog in my head just to make them at least somewhat entertaining or comical for me at least. I usually start it off with “ This week in the extraordinarily privileged life of Lizzy the navy jumper slayer! gifted alpaca socks! Dirty restaurant napkins and awkward OOTD Toks!”’
Shock me, shock me, shock me with your deviant behaviour! Buckle up folks, the coffee run is about to get wildly lethargic! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I mean I pretty much narrate every vlog in my head just to make them at least somewhat entertaining or comical for me at least. I usually start it off with “ This week in the extraordinarily privileged life of Lizzy the navy jumper slayer! gifted alpaca socks! Dirty restaurant napkins and awkward OOTD Toks!”’
Shock me, shock me, shock me with your deviant behaviour! Buckle up folks, the coffee run is about to get wildly lethargic! 🤣
I'm dead :LOL: We need to bookmark this one for the next thread title:
Gifted socks and awkward OOTD Toks

• Haha
  • Heart
She does. Because:
1) She has the flexibility and the means to do so, and
2) Despite practically wearing a billboard around her neck proclaiming that she's so independent and confident in herself, she will bend over backward for a man so she can live out a TikTok fantasy.
Lizzy is the opposite of independent. She leans heavily on her mother and needed Lindsey to get started in London. For example, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her at an event or a party without Lindsey. She seems to either go with Lindsey, or she doesn’t go. Now that Lindsey is gone, she jets off to New York to hang out with the Boyfriend. I wonder if it’s a Brit living there, or an American.

When she travels alone, to Japan for example, she travels like an old lady, in hotels and taxis and drinking coffee in western cafes.

• Heart
Despite practically wearing a billboard around her neck proclaiming that she's so independent and confident in herself, she will bend over backward for a man so she can live out a TikTok fantasy.
So true. Despite all of her independence claims and her privilege, Lizzy always seeks male validation to feel confident. This makes me think she is actually pretty insecure and self-conscious. Can you be both self-obsessed and self-conscious? Looks like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In today’s episode of “Influencers Phoning It In”, we have Lizzy who needed to get a sponsored vid up by deadline that is 6 minutes of mirror outfit shots that could be mirror outfit shots from 6 months ago. As she clicks ‘publish’, the “no one will know” meme is playing in the background.

• Haha