Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #7 How's my cat? Things you can ask yer mum.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that’s as honest as Elizabeth will ever be these days, a colourful interpretation of the truth to suit her current narrative. She’s spending the majority of her time in New York with absolutely nothing going on and she looks miserable.

Is it really encroaching on her privacy to ask about Luigi? The cat who Lizzy made the center of her content for 10 months before being carted off to her mother’s house. Saying he is still living with Anne really isn’t that deep.
There isn’t any plausible way Lizzy can coherently explain why she bought a cat if she was planning to live between two cities on two continents, other than bi-continental living simply wasn’t something she was considering when Luigi came into her life - less than a year before. She will never admit it.

Lizzy will also never admit to how much of her life and mental health revolves around Lindsey. It really is unhealthy and is never going to bring longterm happiness.
She will never admit Luigi was bought on a whim because of Arthur and she gave him to Anne to keep up with Linda’s next whim - Portugal.

Similarly Elizabeth doesn’t know how long she’ll pretend to live in New York for because she’s going to try and keep the charade going until Linda returns to living in London. She already said in a previous vlog something to the tune of “Portugal won’t be for forever, she’ll [Linda] will be back and then I’ll be back”. Lizzy’s probably too hesitant to give a firm date incase Linda decides to call time on Portugal early and she must know she’s pushing her luck with the American visa situation.
I suppose if Lizzy’s followers don’t follow Linda it isn’t immediately obvious where the idea for NY, Luigi and all the instances before then originated from.

I’ve thought for a while now that if Lizzy could afford to financially drop Youtube she would have shelved it by now. Her last paid video was almost three months ago, so I do wonder how long she’ll keep going with it if the paid opportunities don’t return.

Reactions: 29
I think that’s as honest as Elizabeth will ever be these days, a colourful interpretation of the truth to suit her current narrative. She’s spending the majority of her time in New York with absolutely nothing going on and she looks miserable.

Is it really encroaching on her privacy to ask about Luigi? The cat who Lizzy made the center of her content for 10 months before being carted off to her mother’s house. Saying he is still living with Anne really isn’t that deep.
There isn’t any plausible way Lizzy can coherently explain why she bought a cat if she was planning to live between two cities on two continents, other than bi-continental living simply wasn’t something she was considering when Luigi came into her life - less than a year before. She will never admit it.

Lizzy will also never admit to how much of her life and mental health revolves around Lindsey. It really is unhealthy and is never going to bring longterm happiness.
She will never admit Luigi was bought on a whim because of Arthur and she gave him to Anne to keep up with Linda’s next whim - Portugal.

Similarly Elizabeth doesn’t know how long she’ll pretend to live in New York for because she’s going to try and keep the charade going until Linda returns to living in London. She already said in a previous vlog something to the tune of “Portugal won’t be for forever, she’ll [Linda] will be back and then I’ll be back”. Lizzy’s probably too hesitant to give a firm date incase Linda decides to call time on Portugal early and she must know she’s pushing her luck with the American visa situation.
I suppose if Lizzy’s followers don’t follow Linda it isn’t immediately obvious where the idea for NY, Luigi and all the instances before then originated from.

I’ve thought for a while now that if Lizzy could afford to financially drop Youtube she would have shelved it by now. Her last paid video was almost three months ago, so I do wonder how long she’ll keep going with it if the paid opportunities don’t return.
Yesssss Rimbaud, your observations are everything!!

Reactions: 7
I think Lizzy is experiencing the "golden handcuffs" of influencing. She's clearly checked out of creating any quality content, but she won't/can't give up the cushy gifts, press trips, and the company of rich friends like the Halpins. And even if she wanted to switch jobs, she has no skills that would qualify her for anything above entry-level positions, despite being almost 30. Unless there is a job for "professional coffee drinker".

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Community brands means a brand for wannabe influencer and influencers.

I am convinced that her west London flats are nice only because they have a very good bones. High ceiling and big windows. Now that she moved to a tiny Victorian terrace, her deco is atrocious. She needs to give up on those two chairs though, it doesn’t work in her place View attachment 1386253

View attachment 1386254
cringe alert
Why is her heart full? Sounds like she was held hostage in NY and she's relieved to have escaped. If she missed home so much why didn't she just leave?

Did she say in that video if she'll be heading back to the US anytime soon? I know she wants to be private but I'm nosy.

Why is her heart full? Sounds like she was held hostage in NY and she's relieved to have escaped. If she missed home so much why didn't she just leave?

Did she say in that video if she'll be heading back to the US anytime soon? I know she wants to be private but I'm nosy.
She didnt say, but I think she will def be back? Maybe autumn in NYC and back in London for winter? Haha.
Throughout she also said she did “some work” (on her computer) and i was wondering LIKE WHAT?? Reply to emails? Going thru pics of her dirty napkin? What constitutes work for her now?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her brand deals seem to have dried up since her previous agency dropped her. She must be cringing about that River Island collab.

Reactions: 12
10.5 minutes of sheer drivel. It really does highlight what we’ve been saying all along.
Guys how good would home content be for now until she decides what she wants in life. It’s that Lizzy or take a god damn break and reevaluate, nothing wrong with that!
I’m really craving home content from Lizzy right now. She did a very good job with her previous residences.

but she won't/can't give up the cushy gifts, press trips, and the company of rich friends like the Halpins.
Oh wow I didn’t know the Halpins were rich. They’re from an affluent background?

Reactions: 1
I’m really craving home content from Lizzy right now. She did a very good job with her previous residences.

Oh wow I didn’t know the Halpins were rich. They’re from an affluent background?
Her previous flats have very good bones though, high ceiling etc.

Reactions: 8

I dont know but if i remember right they are from Cornwall, nit sure what the parents do but Joanna has been modelling in the US for a while and her (older) boyfriend seems minted.

Reactions: 1
If you can’t make a classic Holland Park Georgian flat look amazing then there is not much hope for you !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Her brand deals seem to have dried up since her previous agency dropped her. She must be cringing about that River Island collab.
When did this happen? This was the same agency that got her the Prada and maison margiela fragrance connections?

Reactions: 4
Didn't she get picked up by the dudes who left Next Models and started their own agency though? Or did they drop her too?

Lizzy used to hire / work with photographers to create content for her blog, now she is reduced to haphazard pics of her bathroom, street selfies and stained napkins. I think she is def lost and also lost the passion that got her started in the first place…

Reactions: 13
I don’t know why on earth would people desperately pre order a towel. Surely no one wakes up one day and think ‘the sun is shinning let me buy some towel that will arrive in 2 weeks”

• Haha
Reactions: 15