Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding that tattle article, I found this bit really, well, funny? People have contacted the brands that collaborated with Lily, because she's infamous for begging and not saying anything positive once she succeeds. Does it mention the problematic of the constant ad/gifted massage? No. Imaginary breaches of Covid? bleeping pardon, you don't have to be a genius to have a scroll via Lizzy and Lindsey's instagrams to see they acted like there wasn't a pandemic going on.
I'm not denying there are really disgusting threads here which I avoid as plague, but this part really painted the influncers as martyrs, while...eh, no, most of them are just privileged and getting offended by anything but boot-licking.

20211125_014539.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
We must cover every section of society on here, personally I go into gurus and other topics and haven’t got a clue who a virtually all are in the families & instagrammers etc sections

I see a lot of constructive criticism in the threads I’m most interested in, but on the other hand I’ve found myself on random threads through nosiness and boredom and I see stuff that is just bloody horrible
If you do see really horrid stuff on here (racism etc) don't hesitate to report it! The terms & rules encourage users to.

I am so bored of Lizzy thinking a 'sad indie tune' (well observed @newbotanic ! ) and a muted filter over a video is enough to make a good vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If you do see really horrid stuff on here (racism etc) don't hesitate to report it! The terms & rules encourage users to.

I am so bored of Lizzy thinking a 'sad indie tune' (well observed @newbotanic ! ) and a muted filter over a video is enough to make a good vlog.
I call it sludge music. Dreary as duck, bit like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think her upper lip doesn't move as much as it used to, so I'm more and more convinced she's topped up her lips a bit.

Listen up, brands: STOP ENABLING THIS WOMAN. Unless you are selling sensible basics for the post-menopausal. Then have at it.
View attachment 885749

Also, I couldn't help myself.
View attachment 885751
I am three days late to the party! Just watched the latest video. I think her lip filler has shifted so she now has that duck/BJ lips look?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
One of her oldest videos to now

736A69CC-F44F-466E-A204-8655DB4591A3.jpeg

Sorry, didn't mean for that to appear so big. Apologies for anyone on desktop who just received the fright of their life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I am three days late to the party! Just watched the latest video. I think her lip filler has shifted so she now has that duck/BJ lips look?
Yes, her fillers migrated, the moustache is not that noticeable maybe because of the lightning but I don’t know why everyone gets overboard with lip fillers it can look so bad so easily.

Reactions: 14
I know I'm late on this, but don't most people feel like crap when they have tonsillitis? Wouldn't any decent partner be catering to her needs a little more if she's feeling unwell? I'm far from a prude, but the fact that this is what L&L concern themselves with while poorly says so much about their desire for male validation.

Reactions: 25
I know I'm late on this, but don't most people feel like crap when they have tonsillitis? Wouldn't any decent partner be catering to her needs a little more if she's feeling unwell? I'm far from a prude, but the fact that this is what L&L concern themselves with while poorly says so much about their desire for male validation.
As someone who is prone to tonsilitis, I can tell u no one would be getting a BJ from me. It hurts to swallow anything and even opening your mouth hurts. In my mind they made up this anecdote to make themselves sound interesting, L&L are the very definition of pickme's/ cool girl trope

Reactions: 23
In my mind they made up this anecdote to make themselves sound interesting, L&L are the very definition of pickme's/ cool girl trope
I think so too. Wasn’t Lizzy extremely vocal about being into anal at one time on the podcast too? To me that’s a weird thing to be so public about. Share between your friends, but not the general public. Or you know, do so to put out that image of yourself as that posh girl who’s a bit dirty for all the lads.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Funny how she professes to be really enjoying Bukowski and yet hated Salinger. Bukowski a huge fan of Salinger, and both are quite aligned.

I'm not personally that interested in what I call man fiction/its misogyny anymore. Though I like his style of writing, his dedication to the craft etc. his life, of which most of his books are a thinly veiled non-fictional account, disturbs me now, particularly after the social reckoning of the last few years.

She is such a trope - the hipster in a cafe reading the "classics". Nothing more cliche than reading Bukowski in Brooklyn or the LES while having a coffee, trying to look too cool for school (can she go somewhere else? and not what she calls "upstate" which is essentially gentrified hipster enclaves in the country 2 hrs North, not what NY staters call upstate) . But ask her anything about it and she really struggles. She strikes me as a superficial reader caring more about the aesthetics of the book shop rather than its content.

She's a bit of an eye roll, basically :rolleyes: but we know that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think so too. Wasn’t Lizzy extremely vocal about being into anal at one time on the podcast too? To me that’s a weird thing to be so public about. Share between your friends, but not the general public. Or you know, do so to put out that image of yourself as that posh girl who’s a bit dirty for all the lads.
Oh good god! I never listened to their podcast but you're right she's obviously trying to protray an image that by being into anal she deems herself as being cool and edgy, dirty for all the lads haha oh and she drinks pints - so delusional! because why else would you divulge such information. Always the quiet looking ones huh ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mega cringe. She’s such a try hard.

Reactions: 9
She strikes me as a superficial reader caring more about the aesthetics of the book shop rather than its content.
100% THIS! I think she’s in love with the romantic idea of having a book in her bag or being photographed with one. It’s almost like she uses books as props instead of actually reading them or appreciating the literature.

I wonder if we’ll see lizzy in an art book store after seeing dean and BB post their visit on IG today, given how unoriginal she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I listened to that podcast and at the time, the thought that we could discuss on Tattle was the only thing that got me through. They definitely want to be the cool girl that’s up for anything, but discussing this on the podcast or in their book was pointless. No man will listen or read any of that crap.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.