Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The outfit was nothing to begin with, but what is she doing in her clothing that it all falls to pieces? That must be some very intense rave she was at.

I’m no prude at all, but even at 19, on holiday in Greece or the Spanish coast, I would not have worn that on a hot night out, let alone on a rainy Saturday in October (not sure where she is though). I would feel very naked.

I think there’s a difference between being Rihanna or Rose McGowan in a “naked” dress on the red carpet and Linda going to a random Halloween party.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Clearly nobody's told her how amazing her body is for a couple of days so she's putting images out there to seek the validating comments she lives for. Who needs self respect when you've got 5000 stranger's telling you how incredible you look ey?

92173621-756D-4FA6-9E66-3BF322994F90.jpeg
No a prude either. But I do not understand the outfit or the make up. She used to be soo much more classy. I agree with the comment before about probably needing the validation…

Reactions: 5
You know how people say some girls just want to dress slutty for halloween? Lindsay is definitely one of these girls.

I get that this is a halloween costume and she's trying to be paris hilton so the outfit is probably something she got off aliexpress. But her selection of images for IG Stories screams "look at me, I'm slim and sexy and I'M HAVING A LOT OF FUN!"

Lizzy going as Luigi for halloween is kind of cute if you ignore his momentary abandonment

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The way they took this first picture really makes her look like a street walker.

3A83E717-86F0-4606-9771-10E1E67F9869.jpeg

“Why do these things always happen to me? 🤦‍♀️
—because you want these things to happen. You seem to think it’s content.

2165079C-5AD5-480E-A329-FF8E0B8EE608.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her addressing her boringness by asking for critiques/ suggestions is rich eh? All that's required is that she gets off her ass and research the places she goes to, takes good video and comes up with new ideas. Oh, yeah, you want people to come up with the ideas and itinerary for you? Of course you do. Would you like to have a lie down and and we will pitch it to you in storyboards?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I mean I will actually say its a reference to Paris Hilton's iconic birthday dress, so it's not without meaning haha

Reactions: 9
I mean I will actually say its a reference to Paris Hilton's iconic birthday dress, so it's not without meaning haha
I think we all recognised the reference, it’s just poorly done. If Lucy Williams or Camille Charriere had done it I’m sure it would’ve been a million times better. Lindsey just doesn’t have the va-va-voom

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think we all recognised the reference, it’s just poorly done. If Lucy Williams or Camille Charriere had done it I’m sure it would’ve been a million times better. Lindsey just doesn’t have the va-va-voom
To be honest! I think LUCY Williams and Camille are also very over rated!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That would make sense they’re also just skinny, rich, white, blonde girls

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Trouble is with that Lindsey Halloween Paris Hilton dress is that it just looks like her regular "going to the club, I mean pub" style.

And it falling off - does anything NOT fall off Lindsey "accidentally" these days? good natured snigger...

• Haha
I still find Lizzies trip quite weird. When she was talking about the negative comment on the vlog asking people what they wanted to see because she was going to be there ‘quite a bit longer’ but is mostly just mooching around getting coffee and asking viewers what she should do

Reactions: 5
Wanted to know what the name of her jacket was and saw this comment…Lizzy won’t like that 🤣
B52690D0-9033-4471-83F4-AC3B65E06E2D.jpeg

• Haha
Imagine if all this time Lizzy was running Lizzyhadfieldcloset, just to give herself something to do all day in between coffee trips

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s appalling to me to think Lizzy is a fashion influencer who is grossly overpaid to sell fashion to us yet she’s too lazy and superior to tag her tit so someone else had to set up an account to do it for her. She’s really trying to reach the “I’m too cool for all of this” celeb status.

Reactions: 22
It’s appalling to me to think Lizzy is a fashion influencer who is grossly overpaid to sell fashion to us yet she’s too lazy and superior to tag her tit so someone else had to set up an account to do it for her. She’s really trying to reach the “I’m too cool for all of this” celeb status.
She’s not too lazy to tag her tit, she just wants to be paid for it. A lot of influencers only tag items for brands they work with. And when someone asks, they often respond in a dm.

Reactions: 7
Agree. It irks me no end when there's does happen to be a one off, interesting item you want to know the brand of but influencers are trying to be mysterious and cool. Will definitely tag the navy jumper we've all seen a hundred times though!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.