Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not too lazy to tag her tit, she just wants to be paid for it. A lot of influencers only tag items for brands they work with. And when someone asks, they often respond in a dm.
Trust me, Lizzy does on occasion reply to a dm asking what something is but not always. Comments on the other hand? Forget it! She absolutely is too lazy and I’m sure doesn’t tag everything to up her engagement. Her comments are 50% her mates sucking up and 50% her followers asking what one of her clothing items is

Reactions: 11
Fair enough if influencers want to make money by working with brands from time to time, of course, but your followers are the reason you’re in that position in the first place - at the very least you can give them the odd recommendation here and there for free. It’s not a lot to ask for and requires minimal effort for Lizzy. It’s so important to maintain a rapport with your followers as an influencer. Even as a good business move if we put aside just being a decent human being who respects the people that are responsible for your success.

Reactions: 12
Genuine question - does Lizzy have brands sending her freebies abroad or did she just bring all this stuff with her?

Reactions: 6
Genuine question - does Lizzy have brands sending her freebies abroad or did she just bring all this stuff with her?
I think she packs a lot of stuff but also receives plenty there too - she was complaining about waiting for Fed Ex in her last vlog.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
How many expensive coats can a girl get gifted? It’s actually ridiculous.
She’s had about 10 in the last week.
Does she pay for anything herself anymore, apart from the odd coffee?
I still can’t comprehend why she wouldn’t want to enjoy her new home? That she purchased herself ... ahem
But would rather stay in a dingy hotel room
Weirdo!

Reactions: 8
I just find it so bizarre that she’s on holiday (seeing new tit, doing new stuff - we hope) and obtaining more stuff is still a thing she desires enough to warrant buying more luggage. Sure some of it as part of a campaign, but also she’s just getting gifted more tit which is doesn’t even seem she HAS to post about, which she has to carry home with her. And (as I always say) it all looks the same!

I think beyond being a fashion influencer she has serious hoarding issues. It’s just not healthy.

Reactions: 13
What you betting she ships the crap back via fed ex at someone else’s expense rather than packing it and lugging back herself? So sustainable.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The only thing that makes Lizzy’s film photos nice is that it’s New York like if that was Huddersfield who would give a duck

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ngl those photos are pretty terrible and not even it being New York helps that. Wrong ISO on the first one, next one is out of focus, super weird composition on the third. She's objectively not great at shooting film for someone who makes such a big deal about it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
"Um, yeah, and this is like, just capturing a feeling you know? I was just feeling so good about myself that day and was wearing a lot of expensive things, so I just wanted to just uhm, preserve that in film, and yeah it doesn't look like much, but it's actually very personal, so I love it so so much..."
Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 12.29.28 PM.png

AND AGAIN with the nasty dirty dishes.
Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 12.29.45 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s all in the details guys! We commoners don’t have the photographers eye. We don’t understand the beauty of a brolly hanging off a pole, or a stash of dirty plates and napkins 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So Lindsey is still in London... when is she going to NYC? Which means Lizzy is going to be there for at least another couple of weeks!!! 🤯

Reactions: 3
Honestly what the f is Lizzy wearing in that Levi’s ad?!

Reactions: 6
She looks like a depressed soccer mom who had too many mimosas at brunch 😳

Aspirational?! Not even vaguely.

Screenshot_20211103-193526.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.