Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #6 No coat, no cat and no idea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #6! After much ado, we have decided on this title by the very funny @Pulltheotherone 🤣

Recap:

- Lizzy went to NY, returned to London for four weeks and went back to the States. We tattlers suspect she has a new boy other there

- She also bought a super expensive house only to renovate it and to probably rent it out while she lives in NY. We disapprove.

- While in London, Lizzy posted fancy promo photos showing off a Dior bag in a…ahem, questionable area of London. We laughed.

- It’s really cold in NY right now, but Lizzy made a TikTok in which she hilariously underdressed, wearing a coat that does not button and complaining it’s cold. We believe she only wanted to flash her nips and advise her to invest in a puffer jacket.

- Luigi the kitten now lives with Lizzy’s mother. We cannot believe she only got him because she was bored in lockdown. Reminds us of the situation with Linda and poor doggy Arthur 😓

- Lindsey keeps on posting her dodgy boyfriend and surfer brand ads. She’s maybe been surfing free times in her life, but she is going to Portugal in March and is looking for an Airbnb there.

If you have something to add, feel free to! 😆 Happy posting!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I've met 8 year old boys who are more mature than Linda.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If Lizzy's personality is 'finding cassettes in the attic' then Linda's is 'don't you know I like giving head'

• Haha
Reactions: 24
But would you buy it with your own money if it hadn’t been #kindlygifted? 🤔
That the joy of the gram ray !
Shill / swipe up / kindly gifted / ads not tagged then off to depop to screw the last few quid out of it.
Whats not to love ?
Every day is Christmas Day.
I’m in the wrong job.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She says in the new vlog that the sweater tied over the coat is because it keeps your back and shoulder warmer than a scarf would? Who wants to tell her that keeping your back and shoulders warm is your coat's job, not your scarf?

Also featured in the vlog:
Screenshot_20220120-093312.png

Okay, a bit cruel I picked this frame but honestly I think it looks decent on her. I mean it looks ridiculous because it is, but if she decided to wear it with confidence I think she could pull it off (which she won't, because it's not a navy jumper and she's not interested in trying anything interesting)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Sheesh, her latest vlog was boring as all get out. It seems like she’ll be renting when she makes this “move” to NYC. 25 years ago, being her age and having a mortgage in one city and a rental in another was a symbol of success, but now I just find it icky. I still can’t wrap my head around the fact that she’s not even present for renovations on the house she owns. She’d rather jet off to another city (and not even one that different from the one she came from other than it’s not London) than oversee her investment. I don’t know, it’s just baffling.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
lindsey is really living her manic pixie girl written by a man fantasy 🤪 coming up next: drinking orange juice straight from the carton

She says in the new vlog that the sweater tied over the coat is because it keeps your back and shoulder warmer than a scarf would? Who wants to tell her that keeping your back and shoulders warm is your coat's job, not your scarf?

Also featured in the vlog:
View attachment 1002361
I actually like this!! like you said it's not boring and keeps you warm

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At least it's different, I'll give her that! I still think she's in need of a better winter coat though 😂
I'm conflicted with this balaclava trend that Lizzie, Brittany et al are all jumping. Whilst I agree it's practical, why is it that skinny white girls can wear head/face coverings but if a Muslim woman or black man do it, they are deemed to be oppressed by the patriarchy, threatening etc?

This isn't an attack on anyone who chooses to wear/ like them I just think it's an interesting point to consider.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm conflicted with this balaclava trend that Lizzie, Brittany et al are all jumping. Whilst I agree it's practical, why is it that skinny white girls can wear head/face coverings but if a Muslim woman or black man do it, they are deemed to be oppressed by the patriarchy, threatening etc?

This isn't an attack on anyone who chooses to wear/ like them I just think it's an interesting point to consider.

I really agree with the fact there's a double standard for white people but its nothing to do with them being skinny lol

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.