Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious to take the piss out of the fact you abandoned your cat and the mean nasty people who dare to ask you about it

Her and Lindsey are so immature
The best of all is the contact email address. Responsible pet care….
Is it just me, or does anyone else wish these two disappear off the face of the earth?

Reactions: 6
If you’re staying inside, that’s not a problem.

If you go outside on a very hot humid day, it becomes everyone’s problem 😂

Didn’t I tell you guys Lizzy was going to move to New York. The amount of time she stayed, I could definitely tell she enjoys the city. To bad the crime rate has skyrocketed. Lizzy isn’t used to mentally ill people roaming about with nothing to lose and a gun in their pocket.
which area is this? My partner lives in NYC and I've heard nothing about this sky rocketing crime rate

Reactions: 2
Does this apply to director of your own company? So for example, she could earn 500k in the next tax year under her company but choose to only pay herself a salary of <80k.
Quite interested in understanding how this stuff works.
I really don't know the answer. I wish I did! I suspect this kind of work around is not allowed, but maybe with the help of a good tax lawyer? Also there are incentives for starting businesses which include easier immigration - so who knows?

I've never owned my own business beyond freelancing. My boss for 6 years, who was a Director of a large corporation and had residences in London and America (oh and France) had no end of complicated tax meetings with his accountants. Anything seems possible with a bit of dosh sometimes.

You know how it goes, the richer you are the less you seem to pay - the middle class are truly the ones screwed as they qualify for no aid for education or healthcare but barely scrape by...wah wah. My boss was a lovely man by the way, one of my best friends. Still, he has little understanding of how normal working people live. Lizzy is a bit like this too no?

which area is this? My partner lives in NYC and I've heard nothing about this sky rocketing crime rate
Crime has definitely increased since the pandemic but I'm not sure I would classify it as skyrocketing - though some journalists might. Before the pandemic NYC had an incredibly low crime rate, one of the safest cities anywhere in the world - so any increase will be quite noticeable.

That said, the subway lines/stations are more dangerous due to less ridership/people staying home. I always found way less of a presence of mentally ill persons in NYC than San Francisco (notorious for this) but there were definitely some scary moments I've had.

I feel much less safe in London. Less guns in London but more knife crime and muggings/physical violence. Whether or not that's rational I'm not sure. Just British yobbos going off tilt has always given me more worry than the, in general, more targeted, drug related gun violence I find where I'm living now. And believe me that worries me too. I'm anti gun but that's an impossible position in my current city - ha. People are different though. I grew up in London but lived in NYC and now in Texas.

I think it's hard for statisticians to make comparisons in NYC due to the city being less populated during last year. It could be crimes of opportunity due to no one about, money/job pressures, stress, isolation etc. Difficult to ascertain if this is a trend or an explainable blip due to extenuating circumstances. Always, always good though to have spidey sense activated.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Anything seems possible with a bit of dosh sometimes.

You know how it goes, the richer you are the less you seem to pay - the middle class are truly the ones screwed as they qualify for no aid for education or healthcare but barely scrape by...wah wah.
So so true…

did I sound like lizzy there?

[cries in poor]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Anyone else notice the repetition of the influencers poses? Sometimes I have to do a double take, because I’ve seen someone else doing the same ones

Reactions: 14
As far as puffers, there are lots of coats now that have quilted thinsulate linings that are sort of puffer coat-esque on the inside but not on the outside. I have one by Woolrich with fur in the hood too is black cotton on the outside. Kind of a parka but not a Blur type parka. It cost $1000 which for me is a LOT but it's the best and warmest coat ever. If I did wear a wool coat I generally put a down puffer vest on under it or the Uniqlo ultra light weight down jackets. Those things are awesome.
I had one of those Woolrich parkas. It still wasn't warm enough and the cut was a bit too straight and dowdy. The fur hood was amazing though. Question on the Uniqlo ULWD jacket, how do you clean yours? Are you meant to wash it in the machine then tumble it with tennis balls? Apparently it goes lumpy otherwise...?

Reactions: 1

Anyone else notice the repetition of the influencers poses? Sometimes I have to do a double take, because I’ve seen someone else doing the same ones
And they all seem to have the similar outfits. So difficult to distinguish between them all now.

Reactions: 9
I had one of those Woolrich parkas. It still wasn't warm enough and the cut was a bit too straight and dowdy. The fur hood was amazing though. Question on the Uniqlo ULWD jacket, how do you clean yours? Are you meant to wash it in the machine then tumble it with tennis balls? Apparently it goes lumpy otherwise...?
Woolrich has many styles. I have the short arctic Parka from a few years back- kept me warm enough upstate too which is typically 10-20 degrees (F) colder than NYC. I actually like straight cuts best (on jackets/tops) though don't like shaping on me. I didn't wash the Uniqlo lightweight down jkts that much, but I do always use those wool dryer ball things so maybe that helped them not get lumpy. I think all the Uniqlo thermal stuff is ace and reasonably priced too and a turtlefur (that's a brand) neck warmer thing is handy (and nondescript) when it's super blustery out you can pull over practically your whole face leaving just your eyes LOL - on some days you just don't give a tit - anything to be warm 🤣

I wonder if Lizzy will reveal a little bit more about what the heck is up? It's all very clandestine at the moment (not that we don't already have a very good idea).

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think before Lizzy had even left NY last year she planned to go back at this time. Even if you pay for additional hold luggage there is actually a limit to how much one person can take on a plane. She was probably aware back then the builders weren’t going to have started work on the bathroom window and apparently one can not possibly stay in their house whilst builders are present.

Lizzy is probably abusing the standard tourist/ESTA visa, all the visas that allow British nationals to live and/or work in the US require an embassy interview. The US embassy in London was closed for long periods over the last few years to comply with Covid/lockdown regulations and there is a massive backlog with visa appointments. It dates back from before Lizzy got Luigi.

If Lizzy has any sense she’ll be out there trying to find a visa sponsor. I think she’ll get the O1 visa too but as someone said if she applies now and US immigration find she was retrospectively ‘working’ and having ‘meetings’, as Lizzy so confidently said in vlogs, she might find herself in trouble.
The O1 visa and moving to NY as a non-American in general costs a fortune. Years ago when my ex and I were going to do it we had estimated it was going to cost around £35k, £15k was for was visas around £7k each, so for Lizzy it will be less. The remaining amount for other legal fees, initial rent costs, etc.
Everything slots around the visa, she won’t be able to get a rental contract unless she has a valid visa for longer than the tenancy period. Equity in property you have abroad holds no bearing in the US. If she tries to wing it and stays on the ESTA and Airbnb’s immigration will undoubtedly notice and she risks getting banned from the US for three years or more?

The difficulty for Lizzy is she wants to simultaneously live between two cities on two different continents.
Personally I think she will have difficulty generating enough income in NY to satisfy immigration - you have to earn a certain amount on the O1 visa and when renting in NY you have to earn 40 times the monthly rent.
Most European influencers living in NY I follow still market most of their content back to their home countries. Lizzy will be at an advantage having friends in the industry, weren’t those press trips last year because of NYCbambi? But I think she’ll struggle finding enough paid work in the US and in the process it might reduce her earnings in the UK.

And then her house, with the mortgage she can’t just switch between renting and living there. If she leaves the house empty whilst she’s in NY it has implications on the insurance, invalidating your insurance creates problems with your mortgage - as does living and moving a percentage of your income overseas.
Not that it seems to matter to miss Hadfield as her jaunt last year would have invalidated the insurance, going away for so long whilst leaving construction work unsupervised - the privilege and stupidity will never fail to astound me.

I’m not sure Lizzy has met someone though, surely by now we would have had some of what Lizzy perceives as arty pictures of his profile or she would have started wearing his clothes? I was actually embarrassed for her when she did it with the Canadian guy - my private life is private but look guys I met a male acquaintance!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m not sure Lizzy has met someone though, surely by now we would have had some of what Lizzy perceives as arty pictures of his profile or she would have started wearing his clothes? I was actually embarrassed for her when she did it with the Canadian guy - my private life is private but look guys I met a male acquaintance!
Artaud, so many good points here. I'm really curious to see how her plans will evolve and what the result of all of this will be actually.

I also think you might be right about meeting someone...for what we know, she hung out with the guy from Canada for a couple of weeks and we got him served in our feed. According to his Insta he is based in Vancouver, an 8 hour flight from NYC, so I doubt he is the reason she is going back. She might of course have met someone else though, if she has, or been taking secret trips to Canada haha.

I find it a bit odd that neither Lizzy or Linda seem to learn from their experiences of being very public with their significant others, if not through pictures then totally giving it all away on the podcast. I mean, they literally gave us all the deets about Dean, who was in a long term relationship at the time. And Linda posting her BF so soon after starting to date him.

And Ben, when did they break up again? He has more or less disappeared from the face of social media after the book came out (as far as I am aware, please correct me if I'm wrong). I also remember Linda saying that she felt as if Lizzy prioritised going away to see him and spend time with him and that it affected their friendship a little bit if I understood it correctly.

Anyway, rambling on as always! We really need a new thread soon haha (I don't know how to make one, I'm sorry!)

Reactions: 8
Artaud, so many good points here. I'm really curious to see how her plans will evolve and what the result of all of this will be actually.

I also think you might be right about meeting someone...for what we know, she hung out with the guy from Canada for a couple of weeks and we got him served in our feed. According to his Insta he is based in Vancouver, an 8 hour flight from NYC, so I doubt he is the reason she is going back. She might of course have met someone else though, if she has, or been taking secret trips to Canada haha.

I find it a bit odd that neither Lizzy or Linda seem to learn from their experiences of being very public with their significant others, if not through pictures then totally giving it all away on the podcast. I mean, they literally gave us all the deets about Dean, who was in a long term relationship at the time. And Linda posting her BF so soon after starting to date him.

And Ben, when did they break up again? He has more or less disappeared from the face of social media after the book came out (as far as I am aware, please correct me if I'm wrong). I also remember Linda saying that she felt as if Lizzy prioritised going away to see him and spend time with him and that it affected their friendship a little bit if I understood it correctly.

Anyway, rambling on as always! We really need a new thread soon haha (I don't know how to make one, I'm sorry!)
Yes, this I also struggle with. Sharing dates so quickly. Are they even in an exclusive relationship at that point? So risky to go all in so quickly. Linda shared his face after their holiday, but had already shared photos of them together. I mean, this doesn’t even cross my mind normally. And the Canada thing, so bizarre. Not sure what’s the purpose of it really

Reactions: 8
Lizzy on tiktok actually made me feel sad for her. I do feel for the influencers trying to keep up with the kids.

Also, her pout is ridiculous.

• Haha
Lizzy basically wearing the navy sweater as a scarf is so funny.
I suppose when you have lots lying around it’s a good idea to repurpose.

• Haha
Lizzy on tiktok actually made me feel sad for her. I do feel for the influencers trying to keep up with the kids.
Tbh there are people in their 40s or 50s who create amazing fashion/make-up content, it's just that Lizzy lacks original ideas, style and will to spend more than 30 minutes on her videos, lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Will throw my little suggestion in there, albeit not my best work..

Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #6 And Just Like That.. pet-free and out of touch!

Reactions: 12
Tbh there are people in their 40s or 50s who create amazing fashion/make-up content, it's just that Lizzy lacks original ideas, style and will to spend more than 30 minutes on her videos, lol.
This is very true. I re-phrase my original post to “I feel sorry for people who are dull, tired and lacking originality trying to magically tap into a new audience, using the same lack lustre content when they’ve put in zero effort into anything for at least the past two years.” Adding some indie music on top of a tit video doesn’t make it better Lizzy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.