Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #5 Lazy & Lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree @Artaud, I think she is on using a tourist visa too. And if she does decide to get a different visa she cannot "convert" to it. She will have to go home and apply from home. If she doesn't get detained for questioning upon entering or leaving for using 2, tourist visas back to back, they will notice when she applies and it will not be favorable.

I had an Italian national boyfriend who I met while he was on vacation in NYC and he stayed for the 3 months. Then he went back to Italy for a month and came again. He was separated at entry and questioned for 8 hours. The only reason they let him go was they were understaffed and he didn't know English (this is true) and they probably just got annoyed/had bigger fish to fry at that moment. He got lucky.

She could get a talent visa but you have to do it right. A sponsorship costs a company a lot of money but possibly an agency would do that for her? I don't know. Regardless, this jaunt, if she doesn't have a proper visa will not help her towards - US will say you had 3 months before to find a sponsor/ explore options.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Tbh there are people in their 40s or 50s who create amazing fashion/make-up content, it's just that Lizzy lacks original ideas, style and will to spend more than 30 minutes on her videos, lol.
Yes Peppin Yes! On all platforms.

Girl is wearing that in -10?! Wow I suppose those nipples need a reason to stand.
Unless of course she’s just going to the next block to buy her 17th coffee of the day.
An expert and she hasn't actually lived through a NY winter yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha the coat doesn’t button, but at least she has 2 layers around her neck 🤦🏻‍♀️

Where are the base layers?! Where are her gloves?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
YES. I don't use TikTok, but I imagine people are a lot more *ahem* forthcoming with their feedback on that platform.
HA, yes, people like lizzy often have no other choice than turn off the stitches and comments, let's say it might receive a feedback slightly more intense then the good old "you are doing too many ads and they aren't good"

tho I'm genuinely surprised she made an account -- it's not that easy to target big audience with a thigh gap and pouting... or nipples for that matter 🤭

Sorry to all the Brits here. You Brits are notoriously underdressed when it comes to cold. Like, you guys are immune to cold :sneaky: that is what you wear when it is 6c not -10c.

Reactions: 10
Sorry to all the Brits here. You Brits are notoriously underdressed when it comes to cold. Like, you guys are immune to cold :sneaky: that is what you wear when it is 6c not -10c.
Hahaha I don't know if this is a british thing or a (british)influencer kind of thing, but they are generally suuuuuper underdressed for the weather and then have the AUDACITY to complain about how cold it is... Has anyone else realised? It makes me want to scream at my laptop screen hahaha
Lydia Millen used to be specially annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We desperately need a new thread and a new title, how about L&L #5 finding mini discs in your attic is not a personality trait?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If we can't come up with a title just yet, let's just do their names and thread number? (If we can change it later though, I am a tech noob)

Reactions: 1
Still find it funny she thinks this is how you should wear when it is -10c :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.