Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #4 Dog (re-gifted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t say. She wanted a ring for a long long time, maybe he didn’t want to settle down or didn’t see a future with her
I think the pandemic showed them that they were not meant to be. I remember on Lindsey's thread that she posted somewhere on social media (I cant remember where she posted it, and cant be arsed to fin the discussion we had about it) that she was annoyed or something similar that James liked working from home.

I remember being, oooof that is not a good sign. She probably felt a bit crappy about herself because she spent the whole pandemic semi-naked on social media and James probably saw how little Lindsey actually does each day compare to himself. It's easy to fake being busy when your other half spends the day away in the office.

Reactions: 21
I think the pandemic showed them that they were not meant to be. I remember on Lindsey's thread that she posted somewhere on social media (I cant remember where she posted it, and cant be arsed to fin the discussion we had about it) that she was annoyed or something similar that James liked working from home.

I remember being, oooof that is not a good sign. She probably felt a bit crappy about herself because she spent the whole pandemic semi-naked on social media and James probably saw how little Lindsey actually does each day compare to himself. It's easy to fake being busy when your other half spends the day away in the office.
Well, she now has a new work assistant judging by her post. Who’s happy to hang around, pretend to work and ride on the influencer wave 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 6
And she's on ANOTHER vacation. That's 3 back-to-back holidays (although all in the same time frame as Lizzy's jaunt to North America). I hate to say it, but that seaside cabin looks amazing. DAMMIT, INFLUENCERS!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
It's better to break up than going through a divorce. I just hope that she won't jump into the next relationship quickly just to get a ring and a baby.

Reactions: 5
I think still Canada? Toronto maybe? But also...there's little way to tell. :LOL:
She’s in NYC now. She was in Toronto for like what, a few days? Hard to tell when it’s just coffee, posing in selective window, random street scape/tree, food and REPEAT.

Just watched the new Toronto vlog. She had a bag of clothes and I thought “oh wow, she’s finally parted with her own money. That’s good to see” - to then find out she was contacted from them in advance and given a $500 gift card to spend. Of course. As if she would buy any clothes herself. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 18
anyone else get the feeling something happened with the hotel? lizzy seems pissed off! she said she didn't want to recommend the hotel because the room wasn't that nice but the vibe I'm getting is that something happened because she looks real mad not disappointed.

Reactions: 7
anyone else get the feeling something happened with the hotel? lizzy seems pissed off! she said she didn't want to recommend the hotel because the room wasn't that nice but the vibe I'm getting is that something happened because she looks real mad not disappointed.
Please someone tell me how she made 200k last year... 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The room looks fine too from the little we saw in the vlog. Maybe they messed up the booking or it didn't look like the photos

Reactions: 3
I managed about two minutes of her vlog. I've had to unfollow everywhere as I just can't deal with how boring and lacking in imagination she is?! Soho House, luxury chain hotels, Lizzy basically only understands interesting/cool/inspiring if you spoon feed it to her. I actually feel sorry for her honestly. It must suck to have all that cash and a complete lack of ideas and taste.

Now I'm dying to know why the Fairmont was so disappointing lol

Okay I actually watched the Toronto vlog! Only because I live in Toronto and I haven't watched one of Lizzy's videos in a while. My reactions are 1) Lizzy seems to have had injections in her top lip; it looks like she's been punched in the mouth 2) it's frustrating that she trashed the Fairmont without reason; I would have diplomatically said, "this is a historical building across from the major train station, the lobby is really beautiful and Victorian but it feels like the rooms are a bit outdated, and I wish I had picked a trendy boutique hotel" 3) it's frustrating that she doesn't name any restaurants except Union and Bar Isabel 4) she doesn't name High Park when she goes there, but it's nice that she enjoyed the pond I guess 5) she doesn't explain what Night Market was, but it gave her a headache/hangover 6) Mejuri should ask for their money back after sponsoring this video because there are so many unanswered questions like, what makes Mejuri a cool Canadian brand? Was that the flagship store? Which pieces are ideal for travelling? Which restaurant did the brand reps take you to? Is there anything new in the collection for fall? Is the Toronto boutique different from online?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.