Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #4 Dog (re-gifted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"i've got a really busy work week this week... i'm meeting the girls from mejuri and hopefully seeing some friends on the weekend" lol so busy :unsure:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
“Today I’m dressing for comfort” - literally wears the same thing as every single other day

• Haha
Reactions: 16
there's nothing funnier when influencers try to be relatable in their instagram descriptions and all end up writing the same tit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lindsey’s picture with her man. Looks like a mum sending off her son to uni.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
maybe they will talk about love on their podcasts? or write another book? or even record a podcast with their boyfriends, lol

Reactions: 3
I’m just waiting to see what cringeworthy content they post on @thelongingtotalktostrangers lmao. Also why is Lizzy obsessed with that scottleonphoto guy, we get it you’re in NY with a random photographer off the internet

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
im sorry but tattoo man's latest caption on instagram.... he sounds like a yob.
I know right? It should read ‘she gave me a bj on the beach, then got cold and asked to go back to the cabin’. Do they really need to tell us every time they have sex? 😂 it’s like being 17 all over again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s this new found obsession of sharing (teasing) us with a photo of a males arm full of tattoos?
Both Lindsay and Lizzy are feeding us the same crap!
*rolls over *

Reactions: 12
God, this guy's face is so punchable.
That's the look my mom gives to the computer when she is halfways squinting her eyes, concentrating, and trying to writhe something on the computer (like on facebook).

The bloke looks a bit lost, are we sure he's not drunk and being held against his will? He seems to be regretting life in the picture, like "tit I thought I was getting some fun times and now there's talk about having a future together and babies..."

• Haha
Reactions: 10
95EF972E-BD39-41FC-B878-9986EFDAE25B.jpeg

Now we know what’s in fashion for autumn 2021. Guys with tatts. Ladies, time to go out and buy yourselves one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
she says "New York shots so far", but it's just bunch of photos that could be taken anywhere 🥱 suppose Lizzy could take a picture of pyramids in Egypt or the Red Square in Moscow and make it look like an alley in London

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.