Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #4 Dog (re-gifted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she have a coffee run on holidays? She is trying so hard she will break herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't know if this has already been posted but that caption on Lindsey's post a few days ago 'having a lovely happy time after what feels like I've dragging myself through the mud for months on end'.... I haven't read through this full thread so please tell me if I'm missing something but seriously? Is her life so awful? What a tit

Reactions: 10
Don't know if this has already been posted but that caption on Lindsey's post a few days ago 'having a lovely happy time after what feels like I've dragging myself through the mud for months on end'.... I haven't read through this full thread so please tell me if I'm missing something but seriously? Is her life so awful? What a tit
didn't she write about how she read a lot of "happy words" and had many "happy brain days" before????? she's trying too hard to give her relationship some kind of a backstory...like prince charming saving her from her pit of despair blah blah blah...they look like they shagged after one too many pints 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
didn't she write about how she read a lot of "happy words" and had many "happy brain days" before????? she's trying too hard to give her relationship some kind of a backstory...like prince charming saving her from her pit of despair blah blah blah...they look like they shagged after one too many pints 🙄
I’m totally confused. Specially after she shares song lyrics saying ‘we’re not friends anymore, we never were, blah blah’ I reckon they have an on/off type thing. Dunno maybe she was with this dude before leaving James, who knows..

Reactions: 6
I preferred Lizzy’s style, dress sense when she lived in West London, vlogs were better and more upbeat.

Reactions: 9
Lindsey’s story is killing me I have never seen anything more unnatural bloody hell!

Reactions: 7
Lindsey’s story is killing me I have never seen anything more unnatural bloody hell!
you mean this? "noo, I haven't asked him, noooo! he just loves filming me, because we're in love, hihii"
Screenshot_20211003-122546_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah, I think that she is desperate for validation after her break up. She really thought that her ex was the ONE. And now that she has to start from scratch again, she is posting all these desperate pictures in hope that people will say something.

Reactions: 11
Can you guys believed that Lindsey is an author, she writes 5-6 words in a sentence. Today I farted. Today I met a hot dude. He is hot 🔥💥🔥. Ready to leave but not ready to leave my bikini.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well she moved to London end of May. They could have met after that or whilst she was with James. She hasn’t really shared how they met... dunno why the mystery
I kind of think the opposite. Why share so much at this point? It does not look good and I would have kept this to myself a bit more.

Reactions: 6
Well she moved to London end of May. They could have met after that or whilst she was with James. She hasn’t really shared how they met... dunno why the mystery
Because she's playing the same dumb games you play in middle school. Hint at a new boy, then smother everyone with pictures of the two of you together, but remain coy about his name, how you met, or any concrete details. I think this endless tease is in an attempt to retain the romance and headiness of a new relationship for as long as possible. "Mysterious man who sweeps you off your feet" drums up a lot more excitement than "This guy Chad I met at the pub and then boinked after one too many pints."

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hope Lizzy didn’t pick up Covid so far on her trip because she’s a catastrophe waiting to happen.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.