Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #4 Dog (re-gifted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else get the feeling something happened with the hotel? lizzy seems pissed off! she said she didn't want to recommend the hotel because the room wasn't that nice but the vibe I'm getting is that something happened because she looks real mad not disappointed.
I wouldn't be surprised if she asked the hotel to gift her the stay in return for a mention on socials and they said no and that pissed her off lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I wouldn't be surprised if she asked the hotel to gift her the stay in return for a mention on socials and they said no and that pissed her off lol
that's the vibe i got. or they'd offered her a free night (before she went on her travel)s, which she expected to be the best room they had but she got their budget option! something definitely happened there.

Reactions: 11
"i've got a really busy work week this week... i'm meeting the girls from mejuri and hopefully seeing some friends on the weekend" lol so busy :unsure:
Followed by "if I'm honest" :rolleyes: I can't be fussed with what I look like, "if I'm honest". I've got lot's of work, "if I'm honest". Blah blah and repeat.

Let's have a rewrite (pretend I'm Wonder Woman circling her with the truth rope):

If I'm dishonest, I've got a lot of work to do. "If I'm honest", it's irritating that I have to pause my holiday for 2 hours to get a vlog edited while lying flat on my back in a hotel bed after a night of drinking. It's soooo difficult to stay awake!

If I'm dishonest, I love RI. "If I'm honest", it was a truck load of cash.

If I'm dishonest, I am here by myself to "prove my independence to myself and take a spiritual journey", "if I'm honest", I'm here for tattoo guys who make me feel more relevant, desirable and "edgy" somehow, for a travel brag and to shop to fill the giant hole that is my psyche.

If I'm dishonest, I'm into sustainability but "if I'm honest", I get giant boxes of duplicate things I don't need every week to shill so I can do all of the above.

😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just ended up watching Lizzy's Toronto video. It's actually left me feeling quite depressed rather than inspired.
She comes across so privileged and spoilt in these videos lately. I felt she passively aggressively complained quite a bit. In the first 5 minutes she complained about the hotel but didn't elude to why? Why bother saying it then. Yes, it might be the wrong district but it looked like quite a plush room. Surely it was her that chose it, not like the hotel are forcing her to be there.
The random being gifted of 500 vouchers at a designer shop - jesus! The outfits she purchased were really not worth the price. She wears the same style but different label. How is anyone inspired by her?
I think she's trying so hard to be cool but coming across dowdy. The Dear Frances sandals - I absolute detest on her feet.
Has she really travelled all the way to Toronto just for a coffee run?

Still can't believe she's just recently bought a mil pound house in London. Hasn't really lived in it, buggered off to two holidays. Spending a fortune on renovations. Escaped the actually reality of it and left the cat that she claims to love so much.

I've also noticed her following has gone up slightly ???

ONE last note - Her overconsumption on clothes and jewellery has gone through the roof. She comes across so vacuous now.

Anyway, I promise to end there. Think I've said enough on the matter - lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Shut up Lindsey, you came back from 3 holidays (Portugal, Croatia and that gifted cabin)

Just ended up watching Lizzy's Toronto video. It's actually left me feeling quite depressed rather than inspired.
She comes across so privileged and spoilt in these videos lately. I felt she passively aggressively complained quite a bit. In the first 5 minutes she complained about the hotel but didn't elude to why? Why bother saying it then. Yes, it might be the wrong district but it looked like quite a plush room. Surely it was her that chose it, not like the hotel are forcing her to be there.
The random being gifted of 500 vouchers at a designer shop - jesus! The outfits she purchased were really not worth the price. She wears the same style but different label. How is anyone inspired by her?
I think she's trying so hard to be cool but coming across dowdy. The Dear Frances sandals - I absolute detest on her feet.
Has she really travelled all the way to Toronto just for a coffee run?

Still can't believe she's just recently bought a mil pound house in London. Hasn't really lived in it, buggered off to two holidays. Spending a fortune on renovations. Escaped the actually reality of it and left the cat that she claims to love so much.

I've also noticed her following has gone up slightly ???

ONE last note - Her overconsumption on clothes and jewellery has gone through the roof. She comes across so vacuous now.

Anyway, I promise to end there. Think I've said enough on the matter - lol
I am assuming she went to Fairmont Royal York Hotel, idk why why she book for hotel as such as expect it to look like Soho House. Is not really a design hotel?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Shut up Lindsey, you came back from 3 holidays (Portugal, Croatia and that gifted cabin)

I am assuming she went to Fairmont Royal York Hotel, idk why why she book for hotel as such as expect it to look like Soho House. Is not really a design hotel?
The Fairmont is gorg and one of the nicest in the city and it’s also a 10 min walk from her beloved Soho House. One quick Google search and she would’ve read/seen that Toronto’s downtown emptied once Covid started. Lots of stuff closed and never re-opened, though my fave French boulangerie made it LOL. Downtown Toronto isn’t that exciting, even pre-Covid. The Annex in Yorkville is really nice and probably more to her liking. And she missed out on a lot of cool culture-y stuff.

ALSO. Personally offended at her derision towards Tim Hortons. It’s a cultural institution and she can suck it with her pretentiousness.

Reactions: 21
Must be so rough for Linda to see Lizzy getting a collaboration with a shoe brand while her biggest announcement is a tattooed chav

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In lieu of Lizzy’s new shoe collaboration, I was wondering how cool it would be if influencers who did collabs gifted the item/s etc to random followers to style. Because I know how a lot of women struggle with knee high boots due to bigger calves etc, so I thought it’d be cool to see the shoes on people who don’t look like Lizzy!

Reactions: 13
Does anyone like this shirt? To me it is supremely ugly but I wonder if I'm just too old/out of it. The V is really awkwardly placed and trim too wide, the fit isn't at all flattering (baggy and weird length) and the pattern looks cheap. Maybe they were going for Missoni look and missing the mark? Although Missoni can look horrid too, I do appreciate that it's well done. It's 70's dad but not in a cool way. It is Warehouse but sometimes even though it's crap it looks somewhat decent on. Weird choice and yet another fast fashion brand for her...

Also, she looks gaunt and older than she is. Or am I imagining it? I had an ed in my 30's. Well on and off since dancing ballet from childhood but not recently. I got really skinny and this is what it did to me too so I recognize it in these shots if they aren't filtered. It's concerning.

I think influencers have a really hard time keeping level headed and mentally healthy. Heck, I did, working in fashion and with models a lot of the time. I can't imagine what it must be like frankly to be so glued to instagram and posting like they do.
Screen Shot 2021-10-09 at 12.34.10 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Does anyone like this shirt? To me it is supremely ugly but I wonder if I'm just too old/out of it. The V is really awkwardly placed and trim too wide, the fit isn't at all flattering (baggy and weird length) and the pattern looks cheap. Maybe they were going for Missoni look and missing the mark? Although Missoni can look horrid too, I do appreciate that it's well done. It's 70's dad but not in a cool way. It is Warehouse but sometimes even though it's crap it looks somewhat decent on. Weird choice and yet another fast fashion brand for her...

Also, she looks gaunt and older than she is. Or am I imagining it? I had an ed in my 30's. Well on and off since dancing ballet from childhood but not recently. I got really skinny and this is what it did to me too so I recognize it in these shots if they aren't filtered. It's concerning.

I think influencers have a really hard time keeping level headed and mentally healthy. Heck, I did, working in fashion and with models a lot of the time. I can't imagine what it must be like frankly to be so glued to instagram and posting like they do.View attachment 802172

She look like London and it's fashion scene is taking a toll on her. She used to have a normal body and was way more happier in the sense that she sounded more grateful. Now she is constantly complaining about something and is facetuning her face and body.

Reactions: 11
Yeah, I think she is actually very pretty but much prettier before this weight loss. It's unfortunate if she feels she has to be rail thin but I get why she would feel that in her situation.

Regardless, I hope she posts more of NY. Looks to me like she might be staying in Williamsburg and taking the L to the lower east side but it's impossible to tell given her photos so far. If she makes NYC look like everywhere else then she's really lost it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.