Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #4 Dog (re-gifted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I think she is actually very pretty but much prettier before this weight loss. It's unfortunate if she feels she has to be rail thin but I get why she would feel that in her situation.

Regardless, I hope she posts more of NY. Looks to me like she might be staying in Williamsburg and taking the L to the lower east side but it's impossible to tell given her photos so far. If she makes NYC look like everywhere else then she's really lost it.
She's not pretty in person. Very plain and ordinary.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Lizzy looks very English and not in an English rose sort of way. She is perfectly fine looking but next to Tara you can get a better sense of what she really looks like. Or it might just be an unflattering picture but she did reshare it so maybe she likes it? Is she very tall?

Reactions: 4
Why haven’t we seen more of her RI pieces on her, on holiday. Especially that lime green shirt 🤣😜.
The warehouse outfit really doesn’t do anything for her. Think it could have been styled a little better.
I used to think she had some charisma about her before but now I view her very plain, ordinary like. No uniqueness about her at all. I also don’t class her as ‘pretty’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The post is giving me wannabe Lucy Williams vibes but the caption (“When he calls 📞🤍”) is giving me first relationship at 14 vibes
0B031B2F-537E-468B-8F0C-30D0F1BBA190.jpeg
C11A346D-551D-400D-A1FC-415731EBB1BD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow? Was the first photo taken when she felt via telepathy that he would call?
And who takes photos of someone whilst they’re on the phone? I would tell my friends to ****off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lizzy looks very English and not in an English rose sort of way. She is perfectly fine looking but next to Tara you can get a better sense of what she really looks like. Or it might just be an unflattering picture but she did reshare it so maybe she likes it? Is she very tall?
I look very English. LOL. Probably why I think she is "very pretty". The narcissist in me in denial about my averageness. Hahahahahaha. I think I know what you mean and it isn't a compliment. I remember a fellow English person saying at a fabric show "gosh, you look so English". Don't worry, I don't take offense, I love my home country and it makes me giggle and they're not wrong. I wish people said you look very Scandinavian, very French, very anything but English really :cry::ROFLMAO:

P.S. I got my ancestry results back several years ago and it said 40% English 40% Irish 20% Scandinavian and I was disappointed as heck because there is a family rumor that we have some Spanish and Italian blood along with some misbehavior (oohh, kinda exciting). I really clung hard to the Scandinavian at 20% and was very pleased :love:.

Then about a year ago they sent me an email saying they had improved their accuracy and actually my DNA revealed 75% English and 25% Irish. WAH!!!!! Nooooooo! (clanging noise). Nothing against my compatriots but I was crushed, I tell you, crushed. Scientifically revealed to be a basic bog standard witch 😰😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Hahaha looking English is SUCH a thing my god! I’d never thought about it too much, but do you ever look at someone and you’re just like damn…you’ve got to be 100% through and through English! And not in a Lady Di / Kiera Knightley way 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
lizzy blocked you?? I always thought she was more of a "ignore it all" person
No, she hasn't, I was just going to congratulate Villanelly if she had been blocked because generally the people blocked have had the guts to speak the truth - LOL. With me, I just mutter it under my breath and sometimes release my annoyance here. Ha!

Reactions: 4
WHO is telling Lizzy her photos are any good? It's almost like she's trying to be completely ridiculously average with everything now?!

Screenshot_20211010-190202.jpg

Screenshot_20211010-190221.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.