Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lindsey is moving...back to London! I thought getting a dog, moving to a house etc was her getting ready to settle down with her bf? Unless they’re splitting
I suspected that her and James might have broken up or were going through a rough patch for a while now. It just seemed really weird to me that she spent most of lockdown at home and then like a month or so ago all of a sudden she was spotted in Manchester and seemed to be in London every other day. Perhaps they are still together, but her moving back to London and no mention of him - but wanting to be close to friends seems odd. She made no secret that she wanted a ring and a baby in 2020, well we are in 2021 and she hasn't had either of those things (that sounds harsher than I mean it to be) but I can imagine her giving him an ultimatim...Will be interesting to see if she moves in next door to Lizzy! She also used to be based in West London before the move.

Reactions: 14
I suspected that her and James might have broken up or were going through a rough patch for a while now. It just seemed really weird to me that she spent most of lockdown at home and then like a month or so ago all of a sudden she was spotted in Manchester and seemed to be in London every other day. Perhaps they are still together, but her moving back to London and no mention of him - but wanting to be close to friends seems odd. She made no secret that she wanted a ring and a baby in 2020, well we are in 2021 and she hasn't had either of those things (that sounds harsher than I mean it to be) but I can imagine her giving him an ultimatim...Will be interesting to see if she moves in next door to Lizzy! She also used to be based in West London before the move.
I agree. They may have broken up, it would only make sense. Especially since her post only refers to herself instead of “we” or “James and I” finding a new place. But we will soon find out, I’m sure Lindsey will start referring to herself as being single. I hope she gets better though.
Probably the only one here thinking this, but I’m actually impress by the partnerships and PR gifts both Lindsey and Lizzy are getting through Hermes/dior/prada. I think it’s cool, but it still doesn’t make me wanna buy $100 Hermes lipstick. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
I agree. They may have broken up, it would only make sense. Especially since her post only refers to herself instead of “we” or “James and I” finding a new place. But we will soon find out, I’m sure Lindsey will start referring to herself as being single. I hope she gets better though.
Probably the only one here thinking this, but I’m actually impress by the partnerships and PR gifts both Lindsey and Lizzy are getting through Hermes/dior/prada. I think it’s cool, but it still doesn’t make me wanna buy $100 Hermes lipstick. Ridiculous.
Agree on the relationship, it sounds like they broke up or else she'd say "we move back to london". The prada earrings Lizzie posted remind me of the ID tag piercings cattle have in their ears 😄 but instead of being labelled as a certain cow, you're labelling yourself as a brand billboard lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Interesting, some people are just city people though. I never quite understood why she appears to have moved to such a small town where she has no ties, it must be quite isolating even pre-Covid.
I definitely think Lindsey moved there under the assumption marriage and children were to follow but living back in London won’t stop that happening either. They might not have necessarily broken up, Lindsey still envied people getting engaged and pregnant on the last podcast episode.
But in the same regard it wouldn’t surprise me if they have as they don’t seem that well suited to each other, Lindsey kept going on about how lockdown has made them spend too much time together grating on each other.

Those kindly gifted Prada earrings Lizzy showed on IG stories are vile. What happened to not liking visible branding?

Reactions: 10
Maybe that's why Lizzy has been so happy lately. Got Lindsey alllll to herself now.

Reactions: 7
Oooooh, so that would explain why Lindsey has London on her LinkedIn. I wonder if she's been planning this for a while but has put it off until lockdown started to lift again. I think we'll have to wait and see what exactly this move means in terms of her relationship. I found her explanation quite odd; she doesn't mention anything pragmatic like needing to be in London for work nor mentions her partner's job, only that she wants to be closer to friends and convenience. Then again it could just be her bad writing again and all is fine with her.

Reactions: 4
Oooooh, so that would explain why Lindsey has London on her LinkedIn. I wonder if she's been planning this for a while but has put it off until lockdown started to lift again. I think we'll have to wait and see what exactly this move means in terms of her relationship. I found her explanation quite odd; she doesn't mention anything pragmatic like needing to be in London for work nor mentions her partner's job, only that she wants to be closer to friends and convenience. Then again it could just be her bad writing again and all is fine with her.
To me the blogpost seemed rushed, almost as if she needed to get it out of the way. Maybe the move is happening right now and she doesn't want it to be too weird so this way people are expecting it. 🤷‍♀️

It was like Hi guys, long time no speak, I've had covid, I am moving to London, ok, thanks, bye.

Reactions: 10
To me the blogpost seemed rushed, almost as if she needed to get it out of the way. Maybe the move is happening right now and she doesn't want it to be too weird so this way people are expecting it. 🤷‍♀️

It was like Hi guys, long time no speak, I've had covid, I am moving to London, ok, thanks, bye.
That's all of her blog posts though, haha. Scattered and hastily written, like a 4th grader's diary. "Hello, how are we all, hope everyone's holding up. I had a good weekend. I saw my best mate, took a nap, and got COVID. Also, I thought I'd show you this bikini, which I'm absolutely loving. Let's all have a restful week! Make sure you pre-order our book! ♥"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lizzy has posted a thirst trap picture again. Can’t think of an excuse to make a new one so she rummaged through her old pics. Oh dear, this girl will never change. She should find herself a hobby or something.

Reactions: 5
Lizzy has posted a thirst trap picture again. Can’t think of an excuse to make a new one so she rummaged through her old pics. Oh dear, this girl will never change. She should find herself a hobby or something.
how tf does it have 7k likes in 2 hours

Reactions: 2
how tf does it have 7k likes in 2 hours
That’s the point of thirst trap, I suppose? Easy likes?

But then somebody on here said she was buying followers or likes so IDK...

Ooh...where can we find a pic?

Any idea what he does for a living? I vaguely recall Lindsey implying he has a demanding career of sorts?
She used to post pictures with him from time to time. This one is Christmas 2020:

Reactions: 2
Next thread should always be Lizzy Hatfield/Lindsey Holland.... can’t talk about one without the other. 😂

But I love their friendship. You don’t see many influencer friendship like theirs. A lot of influencer are either living that single single life (osscaional friend meet up) or heavily focus on their partners and being a power couple.

Reactions: 7
Ooh...where can we find a pic?

Any idea what he does for a living? I vaguely recall Lindsey implying he has a demanding career of sorts?
No idea what he does. All I know is that he has a nice butt :love:

Wondering if the break up rumours are true? It didn't seem like he was ever comfortable with the camera.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.