Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol you made me doubt my understanding. No i don’t think so, she wants it though. She thinks covid ruined her plan :rolleyes:

View attachment 556906
Design looks a lot like dolly’s book.
I don’t know the Dolly you’re referring to, but the cover also reminds me of Lena Dunham’s book.
1620002196954.jpeg

Also, Lindsey, you and your crystals can kindly duck off. Imagine all the people out there who have had COVID worse than she apparently has... I’m sure one doesn’t give a rats ass about healing crystals when you’ve lost your sense of smell or are on a ventilator.

Reactions: 10
I can't imagine - based on the experiences loved ones have had with Covid - feeling well enough to take photos in my underwear for the gram while sick with Covid! She's an odd one. I hope she gets better soon.
How sick people are from Covid varies wildly though

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t Pandora Sykes the co-host on Dolly Alderton’s podcast? So they’ve ripped off Dolly’s book cover and included a quote from Pandora, her co-host, on the cover.

Please say there is someone here who can find out how many copies of the book they manage to sell.
Although I’m originally from Norwich not even I can bring myself to like Jim Chapman but there is a rumour that circulates around Norwich that Jim’s book sold less than a thousand copies. He has a larger following and that younger, impressionable teen audience.

Reactions: 8
Wasn’t Pandora Sykes the co-host on Dolly Alderton’s podcast? So they’ve ripped off Dolly’s book cover and included a quote from Pandora, her co-host, on the cover.

Please say there is someone here who can find out how many copies of the book they manage to sell.
Although I’m originally from Norwich not even I can bring myself to like Jim Chapman but there is a rumour that circulates around Norwich that Jim’s book sold less than a thousand copies. He has a larger following and that younger, impressionable teen audience.
Max Fosh has a video documenting him getting a book onto the Amazon bestsellers list. It is remarkably easy, with not that many sales. So not surprised about those rumours re Jim's book!

Reactions: 4
Lol you made me doubt my understanding. No i don’t think so, she wants it though. She thinks covid ruined her plan :rolleyes:

View attachment 556906
Design looks a lot like dolly’s book.
well that looks tit. I'm a graphic desginer and this wouldn't even be a mockup I'd consider showing my boss. This is as low effort as you can get. They should've used a picture of the two and stuck to the design of the podcast thumbnail, I don't understand why they went with pitch black???? It's so uninviting

Reactions: 5
I was too young when he had his heyday and I don’t know who this Jim guy is, so I googled and...cringe overload! No wonder his book sold poorly. I’m afraid Lizzy and Lindsey’s book will follow in the footsteps.

Is there anything this woman does that isn’t cringy/try-hard?
View attachment 557077
Uhhhh.... I rest my case.
A0543CDD-3C69-4F76-B985-99B3E55BFC30.jpeg

What’s so funny to me is I remember when Lizzy made this account to post non-outfit photos and immediately after Lindsey made hers! She’s not even subtle about copying whatever Lizzy does and hoping for the same results/engagement

Reactions: 6
well that looks tit. I'm a graphic desginer and this wouldn't even be a mockup I'd consider showing my boss. This is as low effort as you can get. They should've used a picture of the two and stuck to the design of the podcast thumbnail, I don't understand why they went with pitch black???? It's so uninviting
I was thinking the same thing, why don’t they use the picture for their podcast thumbnail. But I think they want people to buy their book for their ‘work/art’, not their ‘look or who they are’. This is lol-able :censored:

Reactions: 2
Maybe Lizzy did it herself, seeing as she "designed" the chocolate wrappers for her Reposed collab... 😏 lol who am I kidding, she doesn't know how to left-align type! That's way too advanced.

In all seriousness, they went with this cover because they think it'll look like a real book written by real writers. Only self-help authors and famous people put their photos on a book cover. And to someone browsing in a bookstore who doesn't know or care who Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland are, it will look appealing enough to pick it up out of curiosity (though when they realize these two fools are clueless influencers, all bets are off).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I haven't been following her for months and just watched her latest video. She seems happier but still seems a bit lost. I think her "golden period" was when she was dating Harry.

What chart is their podcast topping? That must be a very defined and niche category.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If Danielle Bernstein’s book made the NYT bestsellers list, I’ve no doubt that Lizzy and Lindsey’s people are pulling all the stops to get their book on some sort of list too. Always double check when it says “bestselling author”. Anyone can stick that in a cover.

• Haha
If Danielle Bernstein’s book made the NYT bestsellers list, I’ve no doubt that Lizzy and Lindsey’s people are pulling all the stops to get their book on some sort of list too. Always double check when it says “bestselling author”. Anyone can stick that in a cover.
Even LP could lol

• Haha
Lindsey is moving...back to London! I thought getting a dog, moving to a house etc was her getting ready to settle down with her bf? Unless they’re splitting

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The countryside has been incredible and I have loved making memories here but after what the world has been through - I just want to be close to my friends and the ease of life. The ease of great places to eat, daytime festivals and the option to nip round and see the girls within 10 minutes of making that plan.

This is peak influencers, we all do these on the weekend anyway.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.