Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y’all, it looks like the Disney font.

Really surprised by the placement. But I’m a huge advocate for getting tattoos in places you don’t have to see every day 🤷🏻‍♀️

Is it just me or is the placement, a bit...awkward? Might have worked better on her wrist.
I was thinking underneath or right above the elbow pit (is there a proper name for the inner arm where your forearm and upper arm meet?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I spent an hour thinking why it reminded you of PD, and then I remembered Carl has “Libertine” tattooed on his arm in Pete’s handwriting 💔
View attachment 566636
Very sweet, but it was, what, 20 years ago? Lizzy is late to the party. Maybe it was in this Buffy show she is obsessed with.
That’s what I was thinking of!! Off their album cover!
Btw, I met Carl once in a pub on a college excursion 😂

• Heart
Tell me about it, please 😂 I used to have such a crush on Carl (well, both of them) when I was about 16!

P.S. Sorry for going off top folks 🙈
You just got me to reactivate my fbook to screenshot this 😂 I’m from up north and we were going to Paris (for an extremely educational trip 🙄😂😏) and we stopped in London over night and we went to a pub that night along the south bank (I think) where me and another girl recognised him. This is going back 14 years.
I got a photo with him, too. Obviously I won’t upload that! Hahah.
C809E0E8-2643-486B-AFCA-E23494AC91DA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You just got me to reactivate my fbook to screenshot this 😂 I’m from up north and we were going to Paris (for an extremely educational trip 🙄😂😏) and we stopped in London over night and we went to a pub that night along the south bank (I think) where me and another girl recognised him. This is going back 14 years.
I got a photo with him, too. Obviously I won’t upload that! Hahah.
View attachment 566832
Oh dear, I’m so jealous! 14 years ago he was still hot haha 🤣 Was he nice? He seems like a lovely guy as far as I can judge, I just wish people would spill more tea about him in the PD thread!

Reactions: 1
that tattoo is really strange, looks like something written by a marker, especially as she's not exactly the type for tattoos, idk, maybe the inner arm would be a better placement?
It'll just be very black to begin with and settle into the skin after a year or so, take it from someone who has lost count of how many they have!

Reactions: 4
Is that Simon dude her bf, friend or friend with benefit? I can't work out who he is, straight, bi or gay.

1620640405471.png

Surely is a joke right, first I will be fuming if someone posted this. And hmm, just pancake

• Haha
Reactions: 12
my thoughts exactly🙃 then again, lizzy posts so many thirst traps that this one did not surprise me at all, lol
I forgot to mention. She dates dude that have strong resemblance to the area she lives in.

Ben - West London
Simon (don't know what his status) - the stereotypical East London dude that eat avo toast and buy £3 coffee everyday and complain about housing, and still afford Aesop hand soap.

Is Harry the stereotypical Mancunian dude? Even Lizzy dressed differently

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahaha I am willing to bet money that Lizzy and Simon are purely friends! Especially as he posted a hinge screenshot which leads me to believe he is using the dating app

I don't believe Lindsey self-isolate for the required period.

She was out and about on the 28/4 with Lizzy, the rule says that you need to self-isolate for 10 days from the day your symptoms started. She told us she had Covid on the 3/5. I do not believe that she actually self-isolate. Shouldn't Lizzy be isolating too?

I don't know why I am so petty being a covid police

Reactions: 11
Simon used to live with Sarah Halpin and the content Sarah used to share of him always gave me the impression he is gay. This was before they even seemed to be friends with Lizzy so who really knows.
I could never bring myself to actually follow Simon, there’s something about him that has always made me cringe.

And of course Covid rules don’t apply to these two, or three including Simon.

Reactions: 10
Simon used to live with Sarah Halpin and the content Sarah used to share of him always gave me the impression he is gay. This was before they even seemed to be friends with Lizzy so who really knows.
I believe that Sara mentioned once in her stories that she would love Simon as a BF but they both love same sex - men, so I believe he is gay and just appreciates how women look..?

Reactions: 7
Is that Simon dude her bf, friend or friend with benefit? I can't work out who he is, straight, bi or gay.

View attachment 567527
Surely is a joke right, first I will be fuming if someone posted this. And hmm, just pancake
I am pretty sure he is gay. I am not the one to assume sexual orientation so he must have mentioned it somewhere. And I always thought Lizzy has a rather prominent bum for someone so thin? She might be posing this way, of course...

Reactions: 2
Catching up on a lot of topics this morning!
I forgot to mention. She dates dude that have strong resemblance to the area she lives in.

Ben - West London
Simon (don't know what his status) - the stereotypical East London dude that eat avo toast and buy £3 coffee everyday and complain about housing, and still afford Aesop hand soap.

Is Harry the stereotypical Mancunian dude? Even Lizzy dressed differently
Actually, I think Lizzy has a type, which is big, beefy men with dark features. Ben was a douche-bro to the extreme, but he and Harry were pretty similar physically. Dean was a creepy goober, but tall and again with dark features. Even if Simon wasn't gay, he's like a male Brittany Bathgate (but with talent), so would be out of the running!

Re: Lizzy's tattoo, I'm waiting to hear her explanation. I agree with you all that she is not cool enough for a tat, especially one in such a prominent area. Good on her for getting something different (ie. not that cursed loopy cursive font or something dumb like a circle), but I too hope that it's something meaningful and personal.

And I always thought Lizzy has a rather prominent bum for someone so thin? She might be posing this way, of course...
She doesn't have a big behind by any means. She walks with her butt sticking out because of the way her spine bends; I don't remember what the term is, but she's mentioned it before. If you ever watch her cleaning montages where she's vacuuming or picking up around the house, you can see it pretty clearly.

Finally, Desperate Lindsey is back at it with cringe (second slide). Must've still been drunk when she composed the photo and the caption.

• Haha
I can't believe someone like that gets to write a book meanwhile our teacher deems us absolutely worthless when missing 1 comma, lol

I can't believe someone like that gets to write a book meanwhile our teacher deems us absolutely worthless when we miss 1 comma, lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I am pretty sure he is gay. I am not the one to assume sexual orientation so he must have mentioned it somewhere. And I always thought Lizzy has a rather prominent bum for someone so thin? She might be posing this way, of course...
No, she has a super hollow back (scoliosis?). And a flat bum.

On the tattoo thing, I don’t think you need to be cool to have a tat these days, everybody and their mother has one.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.