Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James works in logistic/shipping, he didn't go to university but it seems like he really work his way up the rank. A lot of people actually work more at home than in the office. It is easy to have a toll on their relationship when one spent most of his time working whilst another barely doing anything. Perhaps this is why they broke up?

Reactions: 6
Do we need a separate thread to discuss Lindsey? I’ve noticed quite a few people on here follow/hate follow her.

Reactions: 8
It doesn't bother me, they are one and the same :ROFLMAO: , but I know in the last thread we were talking about Lindsey and someone had a bit of a rant about how we shouldn't be doing it in this thread. But I think most of the regular posters in here also talk follow Lindsey. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
It doesn't bother me, they are one and the same :ROFLMAO: , but I know in the last thread we were talking about Lindsey and someone had a bit of a rant about how we shouldn't be doing it in this thread. But I think most of the regular posters in here also talk follow Lindsey. 🤷‍♀️
Ya I don’t mind. I can’t be arse going to another thread just to talk about the same thing, afterall they are the same cringe worthy duo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ya I don’t mind. I can’t be arse going to another thread just to talk about the same thing, afterall they are the same cringe worthy duo
Same I'm nosey about Lindsay but wouldn't make the effort to visit her thread 😂 so happy to have them both here

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20210507-144641_Instagram[1].jpg

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
a. how much bleeping alcohol do these two dimwits drink?? I see some kind of booze every day on their stories or the feed
b. time to unfollow for me, it's getting to a point where I'm always pissed off when I see the shite they post. It's gone rapidly downhill with the two

Reactions: 6
I’m guessing it’s her dad’s handwriting (which is sweet) but by good it’s stylistically awful.

Also I definitely think Lindsay is living at Lizzie’s.

I appreciate the sentiment, but the tattoo is bad. I thought they were out of fashion with Lindsey and BB removing theirs, and Lizzy is not cool enough to pull off a tattoo anyway.

The sentiment is there.... but, very Pete Doherty imo.
You made me laugh! 😄 I like him so I would not see that as a downside, but again, Lizzy is not that cool.

I’m so shocked! I didn’t think tattoos were Lizzy’s style/thing, especially the one she’s gotten and it’s placement. Though if it is her father’s handwriting that is quite touching

Reactions: 9
that tattoo is really strange, looks like something written by a marker, especially as she's not exactly the type for tattoos, idk, maybe the inner arm would be a better placement?

Reactions: 8
Yeah that seems a bit 90's placement that everyone else is trying to get rid of now

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.