Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_5376-1300x1733.jpg

Like come on. The state of them. And this must have been after Lizzy did the flower design on her nails. She's not all there upstairs.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Let’s not forget this happened.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Who is fake Megan
Megan Ellaby also has a copycat/stalker, pulling the same faces/poses as Megan, copying the clothes, even moving to the same city... weirdly a very similar situation to this one! Head over to her thread, it's been recently discussed over there too. Very creepy stuff :oops:

Reactions: 6
What on earth...Both of them made me cringe so hard! The whole copycat thing is weird, but Lizzy herself can be soooo tacky.

What do we think about Lizzy's new campaign for Vashi? https://www.vashi.com/vashi-voices/lizzy-hadfield

Personally, I think it's zzzzzzzzzz. Boring, predictable interview for more boring (but expensive! Yowza!) jewelry.
My thoughts exactly. The photographer did a nice job trying to make it look presentable but Lizzy...Well, she did not make me want to buy this stuff.

Reactions: 3
That first pic looks like somebody is trying to choke her.

View attachment 454057
I also thought it looked like she was posing with somebody else's hand! Despite that, I actually think this photo has more energy and personality than 99% of the photos Lizzy takes. It might also be because the lighting and photo editing is 1000% better than the average Lizzy photo.

Reactions: 5
i love the highlighted quote in the article: "i have worn this signet ring every single day since i got it quite a few months ago." - Lizzy Hadfield.

Wow. Poignant. Inspiring. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i love the highlighted quote in the article: "i have worn this signet ring every single day since i got it quite a few months ago." - Lizzy Hadfield.

Quite a few months even!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I was going to post that quote but you beat me to it. every single day guys, wow, must be a ring she has loved for years.....quite a few months. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That first pic looks like somebody is trying to choke her.

View attachment 454057
I think it's okay from an editorial point of view! I don't mind this style of picture if they are for ads or more editorial content as Lizzy does try to be the fashion type of girl anyway.. would have been maybe weirder if it was just an everyday pic!! You can tell it was a selfie, I think the picture would have been nicer by a photographer..definitely a professional could have captured and framed better!

Reactions: 2
I think it's okay from an editorial point of view! I don't mind this style of picture if they are for ads or more editorial content as Lizzy does try to be the fashion type of girl anyway.. would have been maybe weirder if it was just an everyday pic!! You can tell it was a selfie, I think the picture would have been nicer by a photographer..definitely a professional could have captured and framed better!
It’s definitely more editorial than the typical hand on face jewellery pose. But to me it almost looks like she’s measuring her face or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Another day, another awkwardly posed photo trying to sell us something:

She's so predictable. You can scroll through her grid and tell which posts are ads, because they all go like this: [product] + gratuitous skin + sexy (but really just awkward) contortion = PROFIT $$$? Doesn't matter if it's bath towels, body cream, or what. I really want a brand to gift her a shower cap or hot dogs or something to see how she'd shoehorn it into her formula.

This is how I imagine the scene:
We open with a photo of Lindsey's naked torso luxuriating in a sunbeam on her living room floor. Note: the photo is grainy and underexposed, but we can still tell her abs are tanned and ~ToNeD~. Her head demurely looks away from the camera. Draped across her abdomen (which, as a reminder, is unclothed and very toned) is her manicured hand, glittering with dainty gold #mejuri rings and holding a tube of hemmorhoid cream #gifted. The accompanying text reads:

"AD: I can’t fully explain just how much @preparationh mean to me as a brand. They have not only a well-deserved; and permammant, place in my medicine cabinet: they have changed the way I look after my body, and in turn, my well-bieng. Through their exciting line of products, I have learnt that the best way to show you care is to show you care back there. I'm so thrilled to be sharing my partnership with Preparation H."

In the comments below, her adoring fanbase erupts in a chorus of praise, with besties Lizzy and Brittany Bathgate first in line to congratulate her with messages of "BABE", heart emoji, hands raised emoji, winky kiss face emoji. Anna Newton exclaims, to no one in particular: AMAZING.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
permammant! Hahaha. That made me laugh.

But seriuosly, your well-bieng is very important, ecspecially in these corona times.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lurker here. I commented on an insta pic posted by Lizzy’s double asking her why she does what she does and that it was quite obvious who she was copying and I ofc got super duper blocked. I wanted to check what her reaction would be, I think the comment stayed for maybe 25 mins?

edited for typos

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.