Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me 🙋🏼‍♀️ I have zero interest in her cat... but to be honest I skip through most of her content nowadays.
Ditto this! She has become so boring it hurts. Influencers are supposed to influence/inspire, not bore the hell out of you. I can’t relate to her new “thin white girl with a black kitten and a ton of overpriced beige coats” aesthetic anyway.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else skip through all of the cat content?
Me. But I hate cats.

Arket sent her a few bits- but, she quickly adds "it's not sponsored or anything". What difference does that make? Still hundreds of pounds worth of new clothes gifted in order for her to advertise the brand?!
Plus, maybe she’s hoping for a sponsorship in the future, gotta keep all doors open and can’t be bashing Arket with a negative review.

Reactions: 8
Who keeps a box of batteries above the bath? I was waiting for that cat to push it into the water. Make it make sense, Lizzy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else skip through all of the cat content?
Okay, I love cats, love cat content. But even I have been thinking that she is really really milking the luigi content. He is in every photo, every ad, every conversation - Lizzy needs to chill out with the cat content. She's only had him a few months and he's already part of her 'brand' seems a bit weird to me.

Reactions: 12
Definitely can't watch this weeks video after all these cat comments - to begin with was understandable but now all the lingering shots and baby talk as if he's the most interesting thing ever are getting very old.

What is the 'very exciting news'? Clickbait?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Definitely can't watch this weeks video after all these cat comments - to begin with was understandable but now all the lingering shots and baby talk as if he's the most interesting thing ever are getting very old.

What is the 'very exciting news'? Clickbait?
She and Lindsey “wrote” a book, which is basically their “podcast” in written and binded form. Woo.

Just to be a dissenting voice here I love the cat content 🥺 So many influencers adopted/shopped very fashionable dog breeds over the past year that it’s nice to see someone obsess over their very ordinary looking black cat.

I used to LOVE her fashion sense but it’s so boring now, that I can agree on! I miss the feminine pieces mixed into the masculine silhouettes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is going to sound stalkerish but I much preferred Percy, the grey cat her mum used to have:giggle:
But I also liked her fashion sense much more back then!

Reactions: 6
I actually love the cat content and it's nice to see Lizzy happy about something! But I can also see if you didn't like cats how awful it would be!

Reactions: 4
In any case, if she is looking for a man, I’d tone down the cat lady image and voice a little bit.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I skip the cat content, but I also do the same when one of my friends do it :LOL: I also skip every jewellery content.

Reactions: 3
This is going to sound stalkerish but I much preferred Percy, the grey cat her mum used to have
Percy was an exceptionally cute cat. I don't really like most cats, but I love British Shorthairs and want to get one someday. But, I follow dedicated instagram pages for that lol

I think it's the doting, over bearing mother voice for me. I've muted most friends with babies for the same reason lol.

Reactions: 9
I skipped over most of this very boring vlog. I'd rather watch Luigi for 30 minutes than hear Lizzy talk about her Amazon bathtub lights or arranging her bookshelf. I thought her perfunctory showing of the ugly Tod's bag was hilarious; you can tell she doesn't like it and won't wear it. She said about two nice things and a lukewarm thank you before changing the subject. Oh, to be so flippant about a $1600 bag you got for free!

Her haircut looked so bad while she was doing her makeup; the ends of her bangs just sticking out on each side, and worst of all the way the ends of her hair don't sit right on her shoulders.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh, to be so flippant about a $1600 bag you got for free!
😳 That's £1,200! Ew. I wonder if she picked it herself, seeing as they do have a few better options. She really loves the more "mature" looking bags.

• Wow
I swear, knowing that these influencers get gifted very 'expensive' things (like for instance that Dior saddle bag) just eliminates the so called value of the items for me. Surely if something is of such good quality and costs so much, why would a company just throw it an influencer or celebrity, for nothing but some promotion in return? I would be a fool to spend thousands - hell, even hundreds on an item these girls and boys are being sent for free. Am I the only one who looks at it from that perspective?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.