Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine Lindsey's boyfriend receives some really inventive and whacky posed nudes if this is what we get on the internet

Screenshot 2021-02-25 at 22.05.34.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lurker here. I commented on an insta pic posted by Lizzy’s double asking her why she does what she does and that it was quite obvious who she was copying and I ofc got super duper blocked. I wanted to check what her reaction would be, I think the comment stayed for maybe 25 mins?

edited for typos
imagine if she responded saying that it was lizzy who was copying her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lurker here. I commented on an insta pic posted by Lizzy’s double asking her why she does what she does and that it was quite obvious who she was copying and I ofc got super duper blocked. I wanted to check what her reaction would be, I think the comment stayed for maybe 25 mins?

edited for typos
Comments on her posts have now been limited....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I just don’t get it- as has been mentioned in earlier posts on here people have contacted Lizzy, and she says she is aware of her but there is nothing to do about it. I don’t know UK law, but isn’t what she is doing pretty straight forward as far as copyright infringement goes? Or would she then have to literally steal her photos and text word by word and publish them as her own? Stalking?One thing is the insta which I guess she can report but not much more, but her blog? Surely she must be able to take action in some shape or form? Maybe she finds it edgy and well cool to have a double, but hell no, I would’ve lawyered up. Sorry for going on about this, maybe she is trying to do something about it behind the scenes, but I just find it so strange that she doesn’t seem to care/be willing to take action regarding a situation that must feel so creepy and uncomfortable? Personally I would have felt unsafe!

Reactions: 2
This is not straight forward copyright infringement at all, legally that will be a very difficult case in most countries. It’s very hard to prove that Lizzy’s poses and pictures are unique to her. If this was that easy, the person who pouted on Instagram first would have been very rich now. There have been some cases where a similar photo was considered copyright infringement, but it’s very few cases.

And then we haven’t even started on what damage you can claim. I doubt a judge will think that this girl and her limited number of followers has a large impact on Lizzy’s income.

Reactions: 10
This is not straight forward copyright infringement at all, legally that will be a very difficult case in most countries. It’s very hard to prove that Lizzy’s poses and pictures are unique to her. If this was that easy, the person who pouted on Instagram first would have been very rich now. There have been some cases where a similar photo was considered copyright infringement, but it’s very few cases.

And then we haven’t even started on what damage you can claim. I doubt a judge will think that this girl and her limited number of followers has a large impact on Lizzy’s income.
Exactly! The only people that would recognise this copying are Lizzy’s followers so it makes no difference really

Reactions: 4
I guess it‘s like if someone at work wore similar clothes to you and then got a kitten after you did, you couldn’t go to HR and be like hey this person has the same jumper as me and cut their hair like me do something. They would be like you can’t stop someone from being similar to you. It’s totally freaky don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t like it at all if I were Lizzy. But I don’t think there’s anything she can really do, fake Lizzy only has a couple thousand followers so it’s not like she is much of a threat work wise. I guess the only thing Lizzy can do is ignore her, not draw attention to her and hope she moves onto copying someone else.

what I think is even weirder is if Lizzy has blocked her (which I think she has) and she is still choosing to copy her and be inspired by her......Girl that’s not normal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I guess it‘s like if someone at work wore similar clothes to you and then got a kitten after you did, you couldn’t go to HR and be like hey this person has the same jumper as me and cut their hair like me do something. They would be like you can’t stop someone from being similar to you. It’s totally freaky don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t like it at all if I were Lizzy. But I don’t think there’s anything she can really do, fake Lizzy only has a couple thousand followers so it’s not like she is much of a threat work wise. I guess the only thing Lizzy can do is ignore her, not draw attention to her and hope she moves onto copying someone else.

what I think is even weirder is if Lizzy has blocked her (which I think she has) and she is still choosing to copy her and be inspired by her......Girl that’s not normal.
Ya super weird, buying fake designer bags just to keep up with Lizzy

Plus, my main argument in court would be, Lizzy is an influencer. Well, she influenced me. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder what she’ll do when Lizzy suddenly decides the scruffy/normcore look isn’t for her anymore and buys or gets gifted a new designer persona that mini Lizzy can’t afford 😂 she’ll have a wardrobe full of Uniqlo tat and fake designer bags not even depop’s most desperate will want!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've got absolutely zero interest in the copycat. It was shocking at first, but at the end of the day, her behavior, creepy as it is, isn't affecting anyone. In fact, she's just proof of how successful Lizzy is at influencing, although taken to an extreme. Unless she moves next door to Lizzy and starts getting reconstructive surgery to look even more like her, there's nothing else to talk about.

Reactions: 9
I've got absolutely zero interest in the copycat. It was shocking at first, but at the end of the day, her behavior, creepy as it is, isn't affecting anyone. In fact, she's just proof of how successful Lizzy is at influencing, although taken to an extreme. Unless she moves next door to Lizzy and starts getting reconstructive surgery to look even more like her, there's nothing else to talk about.
100%. At this point she's copying so blatantly so people keep talking about her. Over it.

I find Lizzy single white female-ing the Halpin’s worse. It’s one thing to fall for basic marketing but to purposely emulate people you have recently managed to befriend in real life?

Vashi, Lizzy’s favourite jewellery brand until her next Mejuri ad.

Is she seriously referring to herself as an author now? Trust me on this Lizzy, telling someone you are an author whilst referring to this inevitable flop is not going to end well.

• Haha
Google honey basra and you will see a similar case although MUCH creepier and closer to being criminal - but police couldnt do owt

Reactions: 3
Arket sent her a few bits- but, she quickly adds "it's not sponsored or anything". What difference does that make? Still hundreds of pounds worth of new clothes gifted in order for her to advertise the brand?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.