Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

minniemoo42

Why would you start your podcast up again only to do one episode and then say you are skipping the next week?
i also think it is poor form to skip a podcast ep when you have LITERALLY just announced the book the same week. wouldn't you ride that wave? they will need to.

Reactions: 13

Nova

VIP Member
Pack a bag to leave during a fight? And this comes from a woman who gives advice in a podcast?

• Haha

Mmmdot

Just to be a dissenting voice here I love the cat content 🥺 So many influencers adopted/shopped very fashionable dog breeds over the past year that it’s nice to see someone obsess over their very ordinary looking black cat.

I used to LOVE her fashion sense but it’s so boring now, that I can agree on! I miss the feminine pieces mixed into the masculine silhouettes.

• Heart

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
Oh, Lizzy. So this is what we've come to?

Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 11.46.13 AM.png

This is basically what you wear when you've stopped giving a shit. At that point you wear whatever is in your closet--you certainly don't go out to Uniqlo to buy even more identical sweaters in multiple. Add to that her "broke art student" bangs that looks like she cut it with child's scissors, and I just see dowdy Midwestern soccermom.

I really think she's lost her way. Has anyone used the Kibbe body type system before? I don't know that much about it, but I'm curious what Lizzy's type is, because like someone above pointed out, other people manage to make the same oversized, tomboy clothing look chic and expensive, but not her. Somehow, the combination of her face/body type/build suits styles that are more fitted and tailored.

• Haha

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
Another week, another podcast about friendships. Good friendship, bad friendship, judgmental friendship, toxic friendship, friendship with people you barely know, friendship with people you hate, but above all, celebrating friendship with @vashiofficial #AD.

Also, apparently, they will both be narrating their audiobook. *cringe*

• Haha

jenmarks

VIP Member
That's what I was wondering, she used to do it herself until she lived in Holland Park.

Realistically Lizzy either left Next out of her own accord, bad financial year didn’t want them to take their cut or disappointed with the opportunities they presented her with. Or she either got dropped by Next because she wasn’t bringing the opportunities in and they were paying her manager more than the commission they made. 🤷‍♀️
They dropped her in January. Also heard that her collab with the book co and three or four other brands completely bombed as they made up numbers.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

sfts

Lindsey is moving...back to London! I thought getting a dog, moving to a house etc was her getting ready to settle down with her bf? Unless they’re splitting

• Wow
I appreciate the sentiment, but the tattoo is bad. I thought they were out of fashion with Lindsey and BB removing theirs, and Lizzy is not cool enough to pull off a tattoo anyway.

The sentiment is there.... but, very Pete Doherty imo.
You made me laugh! 😄 I like him so I would not see that as a downside, but again, Lizzy is not that cool.

jaymie

VIP Member
It doesn't bother me, they are one and the same :ROFLMAO: , but I know in the last thread we were talking about Lindsey and someone had a bit of a rant about how we shouldn't be doing it in this thread. But I think most of the regular posters in here also talk follow Lindsey. 🤷‍♀️
Ya I don’t mind. I can’t be arse going to another thread just to talk about the same thing, afterall they are the same cringe worthy duo

• Haha

Binx

VIP Member
her latest vlog was so lazy, the audio was lagging and to top it off it had a sponsor who she did an ad for and she didn't even care enough to make sure it didn't have any problems before uploading

Last edited:

mindlessness

VIP Member
If they're all very oversized blazers identical to the ones she already owns I will be so unimpressed. At the top end, she could give a Balmain blazer a try. Or something from Smythe or Cefinn or Theory or Blaze Milano... All at Net-a-porter for the affiliate link money too :rolleyes: Plus she could get a good blazer from the M&S suiting range on the more affordable side of things.

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
Hannah (the candid photo poster) has described the book as stunning. A) erm what about the whole “don’t judge a book by its cover” thing? And B) it’s not actually a stunning book is it? It’s a fine front cover but nothing visually amazing?
Of course it's stunning. I'm stunned that it ever got published.

• Haha

Bia

From Lindsey's Instagram, "Our book is the gift of our own tummulous, heart breaking and laugh out loud experiences..." This bodes well:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Why do influencers think that going on trips is some unimpeachable right? The lack of perspective is pretty astounding particularly when the rest of Europe is still in lockdown. Yes, I also feel more inspired on holiday, but haven't been able to return "home" for over a year...

fallouou

I like the jumper, and I guess I can appreciate the price tag on certain people. Like if Alexa Chung had been wearing this I might have thought "yeah, can believe that's £1k." But for some reason every time Lizzy wears something I think "could have been £5 in a charity shop / vintage."

• Haha