Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
View attachment 452879View attachment 452880
It’s Hannah Ivvy. This makes me cringe so hard - I swear she’s even pulling the same face?! It’s a shame because she seems like a nice girl, I have to wonder how low her self esteem has to be to aim to replicate someone else’s life/style/mannerisms.
Fake Lizzy! Totally forgot about her, between her and fake Megan Ellaby. What's going on?

Also after listening to season one of that podcast I'm shocked there's a book deal.

Reactions: 12

Voyeurofcrap

I’m guessing it’s her dad’s handwriting (which is sweet) but by good it’s stylistically awful.

Also I definitely think Lindsay is living at Lizzie’s.

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
Why on earth is Lizzy still collaborating with & Other Stories? I mean, we all know why, but it's insane to me that she still gets clothes from them on a monthly basis. Now that she's getting gifts from $$$ brands left and right, I don't even associate her with them anymore. And for such a trend-led, fast fashion brand, it'd be better for everyone if they just leased her the clothes, so that she could play with more interesting styles and not fill her wardrobe with things she won't wear. But no, she continues to accept more of the same boring, basic things (spoiler: more jeans!) that she already owns dozens of and that we can't even tell apart.

jaymie

VIP Member
A896ADA3-5BB3-4D0B-8945-6E893B642158.png

I am craving for attention like a toddler. Can someone ask me the bruises I have on my thigh.

• Haha

Artaud

Best friends till death do us part, just don’t ask us how to spell each others names.

They’re ending season three of the podcast after only six episodes, three of which were ads - two for Vashi and one for a female sex toy brand.
They spend the last episode whinging about lockdown, they must realise its time to call it a day.

• Wow

MoniC

Chatty Member
I read through the sample of their book, I don't hate it :censored: Someone mentioned Lindsey is unhinged - I agreed. You can tell that Lizzy is the more mature one
Well that's a sentence I didn't think I`d read today. None of them strike me as incredibly mature

• Haha

fallouou

The thought process of "let me pull up my top so I can show a bit of my ribs/abs for no reason." It's pretty sad.

snarkvark

VIP Member
Didn't Lizzy "stop working with' everlane because they were problematic..... But H&M is somehow ok???

Reactions: 11

Mmmdot

I stumbled upon old pictures of Lizzy, and she has lost so much weight, especially around her breasts! She keeps talking about how she has big boobs even now, but I don’t see that. She must have gone about two sizes down. That’s so weird, my boobs stay the same no matter how much weight I lose
I think it looks like she’s wearing a padded push-up bra there whereas now she exclusively goes nips to the wind, haha.

• Haha

Fofoca

Chatty Member
I felt bad after reading the article. The topic is more than sad and yet I felt nothing. And I’ve cried watching reels of kittens (and I’m not even a cat person). I thought that my heart had finally turned completely into stone but nope, she managed to turn such a moving topic into waffle (as @Seven of Nine accurately described the piece).

I imagine that Vogue wanted something from her and she was excited but then they wanted this and we know she’s not wanted to/been able to talk about her dad’s passing (and I respect that) - and so she managed to write about it without really saying anything, instead of turning down the offer.

The small bits that do share anything of substance was already talked about in a video - it seems to have been regurgitated with some Covid sprinkled on top? Maybe I would have felt more if I’d not heard her say similar things before but then is that a me problem rather than any critique of Lizzy? (Yes it’s a me problem - if someone wants to speak about grief and tell the same story 10000000 times then please do.)

and to be clear, this is not about her dad or her grief. I don’t expect her to make me cry so that her article gets more hits. I respected her before for not seemingly exploiting her loss, even though (devastatingly) loads of other (young and not so young) people have had similar losses and would probably be interested in hearing her speak more on the subject.

who’s the waffler now?!? I’ve contradicted myself….in my post and even in my head. I’m mindful that my “critique” comes across like I’m gatekeeping the topic and I’m not (and if I am, I’m sorry, I don’t mean to.)

But I don’t “get” the piece. The only bit I got a clear message about was the promotion of the book at the end. Buy the book.

• Heart
Agree! I think Sunbeamsjess boyfriend, Zak, is a great photographer. Her feed has a lovely variety of compositions and tones. They're not always flattering, but they're interesting and required that photgraphers eye. I think BB's Dean is also pretty good in that sense too.

Maybe photographer boyfriends/ husbands needs to be a whole other tattle thread :LOL:
Would love a thread of insta photographer boyfriends / husbands :ROFLMAO:

Weird vanity project - applies to pretty much all these “influencers”! Do they ever take a step back and think, “what the fudge am I doing?! What value am I adding? What is the point of this?”

Do they think taking basically the same pictures over and over again is a blessing to the timeline? Or getting someone else to take the exact same picture adds to the viewer experience?

Living room. Rented space that looks like your living room. Street. Another street. Generic street in Europe. Street in Japan that I’ve sucked the life out of so now also looks like it could be London. Wow so many reflective surfaces. Bikini in garden. Bikini in kitchen. Cat everywhere.

Apologies. Apparently I’ve been driven mad.
"Wow so many reflective surfaces. Bikini in garden. Bikini in kitchen. Cat everywhere."

Could be a better poem than what their new book will be.

• Haha

jaymie

VIP Member
my thoughts exactly🙃 then again, lizzy posts so many thirst traps that this one did not surprise me at all, lol
I forgot to mention. She dates dude that have strong resemblance to the area she lives in.

Ben - West London
Simon (don't know what his status) - the stereotypical East London dude that eat avo toast and buy £3 coffee everyday and complain about housing, and still afford Aesop hand soap.

Is Harry the stereotypical Mancunian dude? Even Lizzy dressed differently

Last edited:
  • Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I hope they make her account more interesting, her content has become terribly boring 😴 Gifted The Row sandals don’t seem like a bad start, eh? Must feel great getting all this stuff for free having not properly worked a day in your life.
Ehhh the horrid Danielle Bernstein got gifted the same exact The Row sandals. Brands must just work with a PR company that then distributes free shit through management agencies.

@jaymie with the super sleuthing skills over here! Classic “I’m done with the big agency that got me to where I am today, ready to set up my own boutique agency with my roster I’m bringing over as a big f you” rich white bro bullshit.

• Heart
  • Haha

Nbg85

So I don't mean to rain on their parade, but I listened to the podcast for the first time in about a year and struggled to get through it. At what point did they become self-appointed agony aunts? The last time I was interested in that type of content I was 13 and devouring Sugar magazine.

They must know that no one in their demographic is interested in a book version of a cheesy, generic agony aunt column? Particularly when we're all one Google search away from real advice by qualified professionals.

The cringe is going to be very, very real when their faux-intellectual, 30-something mates (hey, Brittany Bathgate) have to promote it as a life-changing work of art 😬
It is quite cringey that they are calling themselves authors and acting like poeple will be buying this because they think it will be a well written book with good advice, surely only existing 'fans' will be buying this to support them? I really can't see how it's going to sell a lot

I have only listened to one of their podcast episodes and it really annoyed me and put me off others, a trainee solicitor (I think) had written in saying they were struggling with their job and should they continue and Lizzy was like 'you've just got to keep going' and I was thinking 'this is Lizzy who has literally NEVER had to get up and go to work every day and deal with a boss and colleagues and clients etc' :mad: I don't know why the person had thought to ask them and what Lizzie said probably wasn't wrong it just annoyed me knowing she had no understanding of what so many jobs are like because she's never had a regular job.

jaymie

VIP Member
1620752266572.png

lol, are they from corporate background because that sounded like the crap you read on corporate webpage

So this was story...He either poached her or her contract with Next ended. (In my industry, there is usually a clause where you can't poach the clients for a certain period)
1620752514696.png

• Wow
  • Sick

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
I had to do a double take because I thought I was watching a vlog, not a styling video, in partnership with .. whomever it was. What was that begining? Her filming downstairs and going on about washing machine? So unprofessional! And her whole attitude throughout the video, as if she could barely bother to put together a few outfits. Don't get me started on that filthy mirror. I can't believe she actually got paid for this.
Oh, and I didn't se AD in the title nor in the video, when it clearly was one.

Unbelievable.