Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the tattoo thing, I don’t think you need to be cool to have a tat these days, everybody and their mother has one.
This is very true. You don't need to be "cool" to get a tattoo, and likewise, having a tattoo doesn't automatically make you cool. But getting a tattoo will always have an undertone of edginess; despite their popularity, tattoos haven't completely shed their connection to rebels and fringe culture. You can't deny that Lizzy got hers for some of that cool factor.

Reactions: 4
🙃🙃🙃 when looking at this I feel like I'd make a solid influencer with my shitposting tendencies
20210510_225353.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In the comments of the tattoo post, Lizzy says the placement is sentimental too. I really hope she does a video explaining the thought process behind it

Reactions: 4
I hope they make her account more interesting, her content has become terribly boring 😴 Gifted The Row sandals don’t seem like a bad start, eh? Must feel great getting all this stuff for free having not properly worked a day in your life.

Reactions: 6
I have no idea how you would make her content interesting at this point. She's abandoned her more down-to-earth qualities as she's gotten used to expensive gifts and higher profile partnerships. The only way to go is up (price-wise, and down quality-wise). I'm sure the reason she chose this agency was that they would continue to nudge her in the direction she's been heading, a la her friend Simon and the Halpins: unrelatable, minimalist aesthete with even less substance.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
1620752266572.png

lol, are they from corporate background because that sounded like the crap you read on corporate webpage

So this was story...He either poached her or her contract with Next ended. (In my industry, there is usually a clause where you can't poach the clients for a certain period)
1620752514696.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I hope they make her account more interesting, her content has become terribly boring 😴 Gifted The Row sandals don’t seem like a bad start, eh? Must feel great getting all this stuff for free having not properly worked a day in your life.
Ehhh the horrid Danielle Bernstein got gifted the same exact The Row sandals. Brands must just work with a PR company that then distributes free tit through management agencies.

@jaymie with the super sleuthing skills over here! Classic “I’m done with the big agency that got me to where I am today, ready to set up my own boutique agency with my roster I’m bringing over as a big f you” rich white bro bullshit.

• Heart
  • Haha
I have no idea how you would make her content interesting at this point. She's abandoned her more down-to-earth qualities as she's gotten used to expensive gifts and higher profile partnerships. The only way to go is up (price-wise, and down quality-wise). I'm sure the reason she chose this agency was that they would continue to nudge her in the direction she's been heading, a la her friend Simon and the Halpins: unrelatable, minimalist aesthete with even less substance.
You have a point. In this case, I will stop bothering to visit her page (don’t follow her anyway), and I’m sure I will not be the only one. Not interested in people who try so hard to appear “cooler than you” because they are, in fact, boring, bored of life and bland.

Reactions: 6
Onlyfans?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Onlyfans?
Gosh, this made me laugh. Not sure Lizzy has much to offer in this department either; as we have ruled here, she has a flat bum and her boobs waved her goodbye when she lost weight. 😂 But that would certainly be interesting, no doubt about that.

Reactions: 7
Ehhh the horrid Danielle Bernstein got gifted the same exact The Row sandals. Brands must just work with a PR company that then distributes free tit through management agencies.

@jaymie with the super sleuthing skills over here! Classic “I’m done with the big agency that got me to where I am today, ready to set up my own boutique agency with my roster I’m bringing over as a big f you” rich white bro bullshit.
HAHA I am flattered! I once figured out an ex's password, I guess lots of people have 'name+birthday' as their password combo.
We can definitely start a pro-bono private investigator service on tattle. :unsure::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I doubt they know so much about wine to begin with. They have so much free time on their hand, they could have done a WSET course. Some of my friends had done it as a side hobby.

Oh, they are definitely the one that buy the cutest packaging and the most expensive ones.

Yikes, here is me in my underwear and is just me stretching, there is nothing underneath

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.