Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I think it’s undereating. Her face is drawn and tired. Even in vlogs from last summer you can see what a difference just a bit of weight makes.
I actually think that the short hair looks good on her and the long hair doesn’t suit her and makes her look kinda scraggly... BUT... nothing looks good when you are malnourished and just generally feeling unwell.

Reactions: 6
I preferred Lizzy’s hair in 2019, I think the fringe and length helped balance out her features. But I don’t think it’s just the haircut that is making Lizzy’s face seem different, she always used to wear that stripy headband in Manchester to keep her fringe off her face and her whole face does look different now.

It must be the combination of undereating and ageing. Although Lizzy claimed she wouldn’t have surgery in the past I wouldn’t put it past her to get a nonsurgical procedure or fillers, her lips were looking ridiculous at one point. Personally I think Lizzy is too vanilla for illicit substances, it was never really the vibe I got from her friends in her Manchester vlogs either, I would be surprised if Lizzy had ever taken poppers.

Personally I think Lizzy is too vanilla for illicit substances, it was never really the vibe I got from her friends in her Manchester vlogs either, I would be surprised if Lizzy had ever taken poppers.
That's so interesting you would think that. I agree that it's probably under-eating, ageing, and general 2020 wear and tear that's making her look this way. However, in terms of taking things it's rife in London to dabble for a night out. Sometimes the vanilla girls and boys are the worst hahah, especially when they have a lot of disposable income.

Also, I think the lines are so blurred these days between cosmetic surgery and injectables. People view injectables almost in the same vein as facials as an anti-aging procedure, and for people constantly taking photos and looking at themselves, like Lizzy, there's more desire to fix minor things. Maybe 2020 is the year she stopped putting things in her face, hence she's looking knackered!

Reactions: 4
I have no idea if Lizzy dabbles in anything but I agree with the previous poster that said it’s all over the place in London. While I have no proof of this I always wondered if Lizzy is a smoker and uses it to suppress her appetite, I can totally see her doing this. she seems run down and tired And I am sure her lack of good eating habits probably doesn’t help.

Reactions: 3
As for her face changing, I sometimes have other suspicions, but that goes too far for me to mention, even on a gossip site.
Ohhh let us now what you think. I’m super curious now! Apart from under eating, smoking, drinking, injections or no treatments- what could it be?

Ohhh let us now what you think. I’m super curious now! Apart from under eating, smoking, drinking, injections or no treatments- what could it be?
I thought the poster was referring to illicit substances which is why I mentioned it. Oh no..

I’ve lived in London for longer than Lizzy and we have some mutual acquaintances but I just can’t imagine prim and proper Lizzy ever taking anything classed as illegal. Lizzy seemed like such a bore in Manchester, rarely not in bed my 10pm, out of her depth in their podcast when Lindsey talked about her younger years and girls holidays which Lizzy obviously couldn’t relate to.

Where's this drugs chat even coming from? She barely does anything, even without quarantine so who would she do them with?

That pic of Lindsey is so odd, she looks like a completely different person

ETA: Obviously the weird out of place hand on her face made me realise it's her tho!

Lizzy would so not do any illicit substances at all! Are you guys forgetting she only just started drinking wine last year 😂 if anything she’s playing hours of Spyro to distract her from eating!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are you guys forgetting she only just started drinking wine last year 😂 if anything she’s playing hours of Spyro to distract her from eating!
:ROFLMAO: That is a very fair point!!

Reactions: 1
It does seem like lizzys life is so empty...I mean I know she probably doesn’t want to share every aspect of her life but it seems like her only good friend is Lindsay. Like she doesn’t have a group of non-influencer normal friends??

One of her old school friends, Katie, used to show up in her vlogs (they looked a little similar and would joke that they were sisters). Lizzy would stay with her whenever she came down to London from Manchester. She seemed like a nice, normal gal, but I don't think Lizzy's mentioned her in at least 2 years. Seems like once she moved to London, Lindsey filled in that bestie role.

One of her old school friends, Katie, used to show up in her vlogs (they looked a little similar and would joke that they were sisters). Lizzy would stay with her whenever she came down to London from Manchester. She seemed like a nice, normal gal, but I don't think Lizzy's mentioned her in at least 2 years. Seems like once she moved to London, Lindsey filled in that bestie role.
There was also a male friend, I can't remember his name but she featured him in vlogs back in the Manchester days, I think he lived in London back then and maybe still does. He stayed over in her current house, so she must still be in touch with him. I remember there was a vlog where she mentioned he was coming over and she took him to an evening yoga class.

Reactions: 2
I can't really imagine Lizzy ever doing drugs, she seems so tamed and so "proper" all the time, but her friends on the other hand... I can picture The Halpins + Simon being regular weed consumers and other stronger substances ever so often. I might be completely wrong though, It's just an impression really.

She has mentioned Katie and even shown Connor in recent vlogs, I think maybe vlogging in Lindsey’s presence comes more naturally because she also has an online following and their friendship is very much shown on and a result of Instagram. But with her friends from school etc I guess it’s more unnatural to film them the whole time?

Also idk why but Simon strikes me as so prim and proper hahah it’s just the way he dresses and the way he presents his content - but as you say it’s all just an impression

Last edited:
Oh, well maybe I’m wrong then. Being from Amsterdam, I’ve seen many “good girls” fall, especially when they just moved. Plus, she wouldn’t be the first to use drugs not to gain weight. For me the manic and chaotic vlogs were what caused me to think in that direction.

But I think you guys are right, it’s a bit of a stretch.

I think Lizzy's naturally a quite anxious person, very reactionary to whatever situation she's in, so drugs seem out of the question for her. When stressed (even a good stress, like when her reposed box was released), she's so chaotic and all over the place, but when in lockdown, she's absolutely miserable. Her latest vlog was pretty low-key, as her mom was there and there wasn't anything to do. Despite that, I actually didn't dislike it, maybe because there was more distraction with her cat and mom, so less breathless, boring monologues about nothing.

Reactions: 5
Oh, well maybe I’m wrong then. Being from Amsterdam, I’ve seen many “good girls” fall, especially when they just moved. Plus, she wouldn’t be the first to use drugs not to gain weight. For me the manic and chaotic vlogs were what caused me to think in that direction.

But I think you guys are right, it’s a bit of a stretch.
I don’t think you thought to far...I‘m from berlin and here doing drugs is almost normal in some circles, like everyday normal not only for parties. Just because of boredom or what not. So I mean if you got time and money and are bored...but I don’t feel like she’s the type of person to call a dealer and meet with them 😂
That’s why I don’t think she’s doing it.

I think Lizzy's naturally a quite anxious person, very reactionary to whatever situation she's in, so drugs seem out of the question for her. When stressed (even a good stress, like when her reposed box was released), she's so chaotic and all over the place, but when in lockdown, she's absolutely miserable. Her latest vlog was pretty low-key, as her mom was there and there wasn't anything to do. Despite that, I actually didn't dislike it, maybe because there was more distraction with her cat and mom, so less breathless, boring monologues about nothing.
Honestly I wish it was a bloody joint channel with her mum, whenever she’s in the vlog it just seems like Lizzy is more relaxed and the overall vibe of the video is better than her content alone. Maybe it’s just because she has someone to interact with?

Reactions: 5
Yeah, there aren't many people we've seen in her vlogs with whom she can just be calm and relaxed. With Lindsey, they hype each other up so much that it's an unwatchable gigglefest. Don't get me started on Ben. Maybe the only other person that we've seen her just be normal with would be her ex Harry, since they were used to each other from living together.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.