Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I find "bubbles" to be utterly useless. The purpose of the bubble was to allow contact with one other household, and one household only. But folks like Lizzy interpreted it as: "Well, I have my best friend bubble with Lindsey, and then, of course, a bubble with my mom. Then my London friends bubble with Simon and the Halpins. And I can bubble with whoever's passing through town. And if anyone fancies taking my picture, they can be in my bubble, too."
Sorry deleted my post, as it was a bit of a ramble! But yes, you are allowed to form a bubble/extend a household to prevent to single people from being isolated, or for care or crisis needs. Lizzy I thought had formed a "bubble" with her mother (who is a one person household), but she seems to have traveled down to Lyndsey's (and vice versa) (who isn't a one person household), has her friends in her house (and vice versa) and then all the constant meet ups with mates outside to take pictures of her going to the shops. The latter may not be illegal, but we are meant to be reducing time out shopping and meeting with multiple people bar for essential reasons.

I'm sure there are lots of people just going "duck it" at this point, but to post it on social media, is a bit....
Maybe London is all relaxed about lock down now, but to see influencers use the excuse of photoshoots, when people in care homes haven't been able to see family in person, and society as a whole is meant to not go in other peoples houses bar a few exceptions... sigh.

Reactions: 6
Anyone know whereabouts Lindsey lives? I don't follow her, so had assumed she was one of the reasons Lizzy moved to east London.

I'm sure there are lots of people just going "duck it" at this point, but to post it on social media, is a bit....
Maybe London is all relaxed about lock down now, but to see influencers use the excuse of photoshoots, when people in care homes haven't been able to see family in person, and society as a whole is meant to not go in other peoples houses bar a few exceptions... sigh.
Yes, there are obviously loopholes in the lockdown laws to exploit but to post about it on social media in one of the hardest Covid-hit boroughs (Hackney) is disrespectful especially if you have a platform and have the capacity to "influence" others' behaviour.

Reactions: 4
Honestly, I find "bubbles" to be utterly useless. The purpose of the bubble was to allow contact with one other household, and one household only. But folks like Lizzy interpreted it as: "Well, I have my best friend bubble with Lindsey, and then, of course, a bubble with my mom. Then my London friends bubble with Simon and the Halpins. And I can bubble with whoever's passing through town. And if anyone fancies taking my picture, they can be in my bubble, too."
Oh I spoke to my friend who live in East London, apparently those youngster/ hipsters don't really care anymore. If you go to Stratford, Hackney when it is sunny is like outdoor festival haha.

Lindsey seems to live in north Essex near the Stour estuary.

Lizzy’s walks are not following government guidelines as you’re meant to follow social distancing measures and you’re not supposed to touch other peoples belongings. Getting close enough to someone you don’t live with to pass an Iphone/camera around is not allowed.
I think what we can see online is the tip of the iceberg in this regard, there’s a few of her friends who have posted IG content very near her home and I don’t believe for a second they didn’t go inside especially considering Luigi.

At least she can’t meet with the actual Halpins, both of them have been in the US for months after going to Cyprus to bypass travel restrictions. I’ve known them for years and even I am in awe at the amount Joanna has travelled in the last year. Does Covid exist in the Halpin world?
Did Lizzy latch onto Simon because he used to live with Sarah Halpin?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Regardless where she stays, why would anyone bubble with someone who lives erm 1.5h train journey away. My idea of a bubble is that they can provide support when emergency, unless taking insta pic counted as support or emergency? Her friendship with Lindsey is essentially to stroke each other’s ego.

Reactions: 10
Have any Americans told her yet that this is lame? Is this like how we think people in Australia actually drink Foster's? Because Budweiser is truly terrible beer, and not even in a "bad but cool" way like PBR, which is quite passé by now as the hip millennials have moved on to small-batch breweries you've never heard of.

Also: 🦆👄

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 10.15.37 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Have any Americans told her yet that this is lame? Is this like how we think people in Australia actually drink Foster's? Because Budweiser is truly terrible beer, and not even in a "bad but cool" way like PBR, which is quite passé by now as the hip millennials have moved on to small-batch breweries you've never heard of.

View attachment 479370
How much does that sweatshirt retail for?!?

View attachment 479370

Has she deleted the post?

Reactions: 1
At least she can’t meet with the actual Halpins, both of them have been in the US for months after going to Cyprus to bypass travel restrictions. I’ve known them for years and even I am in awe at the amount Joanna has travelled in the last year. Does Covid exist in the Halpin world?
Did Lizzy latch onto Simon because he used to live with Sarah Halpin?
What is the deal with the Halpins? I see them mentioned here and there, yet I know next to nothing about them.

Can Lindsey do anything without taking off her clothes? I'm serious. I don't think she's physically capable of taking a photo without being in some state of undress. You're selling face cream, for god's sake.
She's always so smug, has she been inflicted with the smug-o-Brogan-smugness?

Has she forgotten how to smile naturally or is she just getting high on being almost naked all the time? Is she not cold, there was snow in Norway a couple of days ago and it still lingers in some places 🥶

Reactions: 2
What is the deal with the Halpins? I see them mentioned here and there, yet I know next to nothing about them.
They’re models (and sisters) who both cultivated a very moody, under exposed Instagram feed and Lizzy became obsessed with them about a year or so ago. They’re a bit more influencer-y these days but you can tell from looking at their Instagrams that Lizzy was influenced by them

Reactions: 6
I think they are both really pretty, but have too much of a thing of showing off very thin limbs. Both of their profile pictures are just that.

I'm trying to discern at what point in my head influencers go from showing their body in a way that is "necessary" or adds "value" to their images, to what seems like just constantly shouting I'M SKINNY.

Reactions: 3
They’ve never naturally appeasered in my feed either. I’ve looked them up once or twice, but those pseudo artistic photos and moody faces don’t appeal to me at all.

I guess instagram’s algorithm is right after all.

Reactions: 5
Although I like Joanna I find her a bit unremarkable she’s a catalogue model who started modelling for fast fashion brands but made her way to more high end/independent labels. Sarah, her younger sister, rides her coattails. Lizzy has been emulating both of them for the past couple of years - style, books, same photos of everyday items, Lizzy even copied Sarah’s haircut at one point.

Even though I dislike Lizzy this makes me feel for her a bit, I can’t imagine being almost thirty and not having the confidence to be yourself.

Reactions: 3
Lizzy’s new Superga ad announcing the new global face of the brand?! What a weird brief. The lengths she’ll go to for free product and a pay out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Lizzy’s new Superga ad announcing the new global face of the brand?! What a weird brief. The lengths she’ll go to for free product and a pay out.
The outfits she put together hardly inspire anyone to grab their laptop from across the room and order the glorified PE plimsolls ! (Admittedly I do have a pair of supergas but I don’t think they’re anything to write home about)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.